India-Forums

Karam Apnaa Apnaa
Karam Apnaa Apnaa

ohhh

luv_pavi IF-Rockerz
luv_pavi
luv_pavi

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:16am | IP Logged
ohh goddd daa wayyy samarrr wazzz prayinggggg forr gauriii thatt wazz very touchyyyyyy Embarrassed he walkssss on fireeeee onlyyy forr gauriii wowwwwww buttt noww ourr gauri will takee revenge fromm samm actuallyyy he deservezzz thisss butt i will feeell badddd forr sammmmm Wink nowww ourr gauriii will dooo yeahhhhhhhh todayzz epiii wazzz rockinggggggg Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap 

k_sarala Goldie
k_sarala
k_sarala

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:21am | IP Logged
I too feel bad for Samar. All the while he was away from family in want of revenge and anow his family will be away from him for Gauri. Whatever it is I feel bad for him. Afterall he is much better than many others in the family.
Whatsay..
pals_sneha IF-Dazzler
pals_sneha
pals_sneha

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:43am | IP Logged
but that's the rule of serial dear but i m atleast happy that samar hav realised that gauri was not wrong n he has a big soft corner for her
luv_pavi IF-Rockerz
luv_pavi
luv_pavi

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 4:55am | IP Logged
justt eagerlyy waitinn forr 2morowwzz epii
GK001 Goldie
GK001
GK001

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 10:48am | IP Logged
i am happyyyyyyyyyyyyyy that sam is finally back
Mrs.soniayk6 Goldie
Mrs.soniayk6
Mrs.soniayk6

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
todays episode is sooooooooooooooooo gud.finally samar knows the truth.n the way he was praying 4r gauri was really touchingCry .now its gauri's turn to take revenge.hope anupam tells the truth to gauri also.defintly she wont beleave samar now ,if he tells her the truth also.so anupam is the only hope to clear misunderstandings between sauri.but many of u r saying that maya would be the real killer.so now she knows the truth.what if she kidnapps anupam. Confused .then he wont be able to tell the truth.then again the revenge track will start.ohhhhhhhhhh no.hope tomarrow anupam tells her the truth. Smile
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index