Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

looks or attitude what is more imp.? (Page 24)

Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
SholaJoBhadkey IF-Dazzler
SholaJoBhadkey
SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatbuster

arent we going too far with characterizing what was there as condemnation? poor choice of word - dismissive,maybe?Confusedas for generalizations, arent the folks who take what celebs have to say and try to exterpolate it to other guys, doing the generalization first?Wink and did I say they were right??? Confusedwerent u generalizing when u were joining in the laughter surrounding pretty gals making dumb statements?Wink it would take you a while to go through all the posts I made, but find me the one where i joined in the laughter. Ouch are all pretty gals dumb? or all handome guys stupid? one didnt see the same consistent concern for generalizations back thenWinkWinkWink read all my posts, CB and show me a single one where I have done the kind of generalisation you talk of. Are you sure, you are not confusing me with someone else??? Wink

and since u bring all this up, sorry if one mistook all the questioning and other remarks as spamming.Smile

You are obviously reading too much in my posts. I would prefer attitude to looks for a long-term relationship, but I have no aversion to admiring good looks when I come across them. I have said it earlier and I repeat it again. Smile

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Whatever had to be discussed about Looks or Attitude, every point has been stated by all, and now it is simply repeating the same stuff again and again.

Let's accept that while some prefer looks some like attitude more and each one is justified to their choice.Lets respect others opinion and earn respect that way.

Since there is nothing new to add, its time now to call an end to this discussion more because members seem to getting personal now leaving the actual debate way behind.

Topic closed.

Go to top