Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

looks or attitude what is more imp.? (Page 13)

chatbuster IF-Rockerz
chatbuster
chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 5:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anuradha

Just one question to all of you here:

How do you judge a person when you interact with them virtually?? Is it by looks?? If so how do you know how the other person looks?? Smile

depends. if the virtual "relationship" is a flirty one, then i think somewhere ppl are indeed thinking of looks, imagining what the other person looks like. it's hard to be turned on mentally by someone u feel looks like a dog, and even if one cant see the other person, one does form impressions.Wink on the other hand, if it's an intellectual relnship, then it's more about ideas. and if it's a bhai/ di kinda relnship, then the other attributes that one associates with these relnships in RL come into play. haan, koi kisi ko apna baap bana kar beitha hai VL mein, then he might be looking for a weekly allowance streaming thru the wires as well.LOL so, it really comes down to the nature of the relnship.Smile

How will a blind person judge the other?? Is it by looks??

we all judge based on the sensory perceptions and mental abilities etc available to us. Tonguewe try to do the best we can.Smile

How does one get selected through telephonic interview?? Is it by looks??

looks are an important input even in interviews. of course, wherever we cant see the other person, we have to make do without it. but i dont know too many people who'd gladly pass up an opportunity for a face-to-face if they could, underlining the importance of the physical aspect.Smile

what do you think looks can do??

dont know.Tongue but it sure is something that people wld rather have more of than less, something that a lot of ppl wld give their right arm and leg for.Tongue

If you find one fine day that Im really ugly, then wl u stop talking to me?? Smile

i wld if our relnship was based on a virtual bf/ gf one. not if it was some other kind of relnship.Smile

thx for the qns. Turned out easier than one thought. Tongue

Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
lighthouse IF-Dazzler
lighthouse
lighthouse

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by huda_aalekh

2nd thing,whenever we go to see a girl for bro or any relatives we see her looks before her talent why we do this?why look is more important
there r many parents whose daughter are not so beautiful but they r very talented,but we want an angel.

Any ideas on how such gals can convince ladke wale family that she is talented and has attitude when they are not impressed with her looks. Maybe that is why we see snake dances and singing in movies like Bride and prejudice.Tongue

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by Believe

You people may dont know ..I dont like one of my Friend's attitude...he told to me "Every morning I pray to God that everybody should get a Girl Friend/ Wife like my wife.... Because .........Why should only i suffer?"
Confused Ouch So rude pray Confused

OMG...looks like your friend went for ONLY looksTongue  no doubt poor guy is suffering so muchLOLLOL--Actuly He still look like SRK....but she is look like Gauri...i mean srk wife okie not uLOLWinkso its natural...Attitude change hoga naaWinkLOL

LOLLOL but SRK toh bahut khush hai apni Gauri Khan seyTongue  Phir tumharey dost ka kya issue hai.  Looks like he ended up with the worst combo RTH listed.....bad looks and bad attitudeWinkLOL

Attitude probs.....Gauri khan ki attitude sub main hona zaroori nahe naaWinkTongue

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

You people may dont know ..I dont like one of my Friend's attitude...he told to me "Every morning I pray to God that everybody should get a Girl Friend/ Wife like my wife.... Because .........Why should only i suffer?"
Confused Ouch So rude pray Confused

OMG...looks like your friend went for ONLY looksTongue  no doubt poor guy is suffering so muchLOLLOL--Actuly He still look like SRK....but she is look like Gauri...i mean srk wife okie not uLOLWinkso its natural...Attitude change hoga naaWinkLOL

LOLLOL but SRK toh bahut khush hai apni Gauri Khan seyTongue  Phir tumharey dost ka kya issue hai.  Looks like he ended up with the worst combo RTH listed.....bad looks and bad attitudeWinkLOL

Lol funny you say worst combo cos I think he got average looks (expressive eyes and cute dimples) but amazing attitude.
Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

Some quotes on beauty:

I feel that beauty, like attitude, is subjective as well.

"No object is so beautiful that, under certain conditions, it will not look ugly."
~Oscar Wilde

hmmmm...this seems like the final outcome of this debate....as far as the opposite camp is concerned LOL

"It is better to be beautiful than to be good, but it is better to be good than to be ugly."
~Oscar Wilde quotes

This is what I believe in Smile   
"It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart."
~author unknown

This is what all of us should keep in mind Smile
"You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her" Thumbs Up........think about it, dudes!!! 

Wow Embarrassed

I luv these quotes... Wl take one of them wen I change my siggy next Tongue 

"It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart."  - luved this Clap 

The end of the debates seems to me like - "Heads I win, Tails you loose" LOL

Edited by Anuradha - 11 May 2008 at 11:23pm
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anuradha

This is what I believe in Smile   
"It's beauty that captures your attention; thats gr8 personality which captures your heart." -- one heart ya many hearts!!..Wink
~author unknown

This is what all of us should keep in mind Smile
"You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her" Thumbs Up........think about it, dudes!!!  ---ThinkingLOLWho told this stupid quote!!? to boooost up womens ego!!WinkTongue

Wow Embarrassed

I luv these quotes... Wl take one of them wen I change my siggy next Tongue 

"It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart."  - luved this Clap --LOLLOL

The end of the debates seems to me like - "Heads I win, Tails you loose" LOL--Nice AttitudeWinkTongue

Dont change the Attitude okie....Looks winWinkTongue

Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 5:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top