Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatbuster thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: SholaJoBhadkey

aur nazrein dhokha dey jaayen toh???๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† ya khoobsurati dhul jaye toh ๐Ÿ˜†

yaar, hamesha bura kyoon sochna? B-positive.๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†waise bhee humaree nazrein itnee kamzor naheen hain. cheez khoobsoorat ho toh ek pal mein dhoondh hee nikaltee hain๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

I think our boys here would love to know what other men want๐Ÿ˜†

What men want?
14 May 2008, 0000 hrs IST,KRUPA KANSARA ,TNN

What men want is as complex a question as what women want! Most women wonder about what makes them attractive to the opposite sex.

What men want is as complex a question as what women want! But if one goes by a recent report then it seems men are turned on by simple things like the scent that a woman wears, long legs and intelligence.

TOI asks some handsome hunks from the entertainment industry and here is what they have to say. Singer Palash Sen says, "I am always looking for intelligence in a woman. This apart, I also like women who sport long hair." And hold on, smile is also a great turn on. As TV actor Chetan Hansraj says: "A beautiful smile makes me go weak in the knees. A good smile has the power to hypnotise." For VJ Yudhishtir Urs, "It's about the way a woman carries herself and the energy she exudes. Confidence, elegance and a sense of style have a magnetic appeal."

On the other hand, eyes that speak volumes are a big turn on for TV actor Karan Grover. "I feel a woman with beautiful eyes is sure to make heads turn. How a woman speaks and carries herself is also important," he says. Model turned actor Parvin Dabas maintains that, "Being a good human being is all that matters." However, some men seem to want it all. "Insolence and unpredictability, long legs, beautiful scent and intelligence โ€” a woman who has all that is the most desirable woman in the world," says Pritish Nandy, a leading producer.

Now we know!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/3035128.cms

Looks like Pritish Nandy likes the rude ones as well...as long as they are intelligent๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Gauri_3 - 15 years ago
SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatbuster

yaar, hamesha bura kyoon sochna? B-positive.๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†waise bhee humaree nazrein itnee kamzor naheen hain. cheez khoobsoorat ho toh ek pal mein dhoondh hee nikaltee hain๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

zara nazron se keh do jee, nishana chook na jaye ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

chatbuster thumbnail

What men want?

What men want is as complex a question as what women want! Most women wonder about what makes them attractive to the opposite sex.

What men want is as complex a question as what women want! But if one goes by a recent report then it seems men are turned on by simple things like the scent that a woman wears, long legs and intelligence.

TOI asks some handsome hunks from the entertainment industry and here is what they have to say.

lol. and the stuff below are handsome hunks? u gotta be very starry-eyed to find anything that moves on tv handsome, kansara๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Singer Palash Sen says, "I am always looking for intelligence in a woman. This apart, I also like women who sport long hair." And hold on, smile is also a great turn on. As TV actor Chetan Hansraj says: "A beautiful smile makes me go weak in the knees. A good smile has the power to hypnotise." For VJ Yudhishtir Urs, "It's about the way a woman carries herself and the energy she exudes. Confidence, elegance and a sense of style have a magnetic appeal."

On the other hand, eyes that speak volumes are a big turn on for TV actor Karan Grover. "I feel a woman with beautiful eyes is sure to make heads turn. How a woman speaks and carries herself is also important," he says. Model turned actor Parvin Dabas maintains that, "Being a good human being is all that matters." However, some men seem to want it all. "Insolence and unpredictability, long legs, beautiful scent and intelligence โ€” a woman who has all that is the most desirable woman in the world," says Pritish Nandy, a leading producer.

Now we know!

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃthis is hilarious.๐Ÿ˜† having filmi types trying to impress folks by saying they like intelligent gals.๐Ÿ˜†arre kansara boss, do u even know what intelligence means to them? an intelligent gal to them is someone who knows how to flutter her eyelids and look pretty๐Ÿ˜›, and someone who can use tapori language, recite lotsa bollywood lyrics and come up with corny lines picked up from the latest b-grade novel. ab research ke liye aur koi naheen mila?๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by chatbuster - 15 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Gauri_3

I think our boys here would love to know what other men want๐Ÿ˜†--no way..cos already we knows that yaaar๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

What men want?

What men want is as complex a question as what women want! But if one goes by a recent report then it seems men are turned on by simple things like the scent that a woman wears, long legs and intelligence. ---ye long legs kyu...samaj main nahe aaayaa๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

TOI asks some handsome hunks from the entertainment industry and here is what they have to say. Singer Palash Sen says, "I am always looking for intelligence in a woman. --
I think palash kuwara rah jaayegaaa๐Ÿ˜‰Common Maaan...๐Ÿ˜†This apart, I also like women who sport long hair." And hold on, smile is also a great turn on. As TV actor Chetan Hansraj says: "A beautiful smile makes me go weak in the knees. --lol cos he's start Running or wat!!!?๐Ÿ˜ณ A good smile has the power to hypnotise." For VJ Yudhishtir Urs, "It's about the way a woman carries herself and the energy she exudes. Confidence, elegance and a sense of style have a magnetic appeal." --may be๐Ÿ˜›not always i think so๐Ÿ˜‰

On the other hand, eyes that speak volumes are a big turn on for TV actor Karan Grover. "I feel a woman with beautiful eyes is sure to make heads turn. How a woman speaks and carries herself is also important," --
When she will stop her speach...why he not mention that!!๐Ÿ˜ณhe says. Model turned actor Parvin Dabas maintains that, "Being a good human being is all that matters." However, some men seem to want it all. "Insolence and unpredictability, long legs, beautiful scent and intelligence โ€” a woman who has all that is the most desirable woman in the world," says Pritish Nandy, a leading producer. --HE's a Leading Flop producer ....lol๐Ÿ˜†

Now we know!

Looks like Pritish Nandy likes the rude ones as well...as long as they are intelligent๐Ÿ˜†

Gauriiiii jiiiiiiiiii ...attitude change karna padega...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Believe - 15 years ago
KhushbooChhabra thumbnail
Hi folks...

Seems discussion taking a lil twist.. ๐Ÿ˜•

Looks or talent.. if that's the question then it's not only abt pretty girls with whatsoever quatities mentioned above.. it's abt girls guys ladies and gentle men.. Again there is one more thing that we should clear... What all does "LOoks" means?? One look sad, pleasant, smart, beautiful, handsome, fresh, cute.. So it's not only abt your features, your physic but also abt ur attitude, the way one carries oneself, the way one dress, looks reflect one's attitude towards life, one's nature, at times mood also.

When we watch movies we like actors that's presentation. I dont agree every actor is a good loking one. And dont agree to the satement that SRK is more good looking then Govinda actually should was. Govinda should thnk abt exercising hard and burn calories. But it's too late now. This aspect of look your figure is to an extent god's gift and to an extent it's ur presentation. Kajol in bazigar and Kajol in U me aur hum are just too different not that the make man now knows more abt make up but it's abt presentation. Wearing the shades the outfits that suits you best.

The was one walks and talks also make one look smart. So I think looks reflect many of our talents. And they's one of the reason why looks are given due importance.

Talents have the ability to make one look attractive. Now the catch is again in word look.. There are thousant on techie and intello crwod who find smartness, agility, quick wit, presentability to be attractive. and all these are reflected in the way one carries one self, in one's looks.

There are many other talents which may not be adding to appearence like painting, acting, singing but they add to once personality to which everyone bows their head.

I give a thumps up ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ to talented ppl. Coz I find them to be the one which catch other's look and attention for a longer time.

wat say buddy?? ๐Ÿ˜Š
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KhushbooChhabra

Hi folks...

Seems discussion taking a lil twist.. ๐Ÿ˜•

Looks or talent.....Attitude and Talent is Different naa!!!??๐Ÿ˜ณ if that's the question then it's not only abt pretty girls with whatsoever quatities mentioned above.. it's abt girls guys ladies and gentle men.. Again there is one more thing that we should clear... What all does "LOoks" means?? One look sad, pleasant, smart, beautiful, handsome, fresh, cute.. So it's not only abt your features, your physic but also abt ur attitude, the way one carries oneself, the way one dress, looks reflect one's attitude towards life, one's nature, at times mood also. ---yaa But everybody cant keep the same attitude so long๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

When we watch movies we like actors that's presentation. I dont agree every actor is a good loking one. And dont agree to the satement that SRK is more good looking then Govinda actually should was. Govinda should thnk abt exercising hard and burn calories. But it's too late now. This aspect of look your figure is to an extent god's gift and to an extent it's ur presentation. Kajol in bazigar and Kajol in U me aur hum are just too different not that the make man now knows more abt make up but it's abt presentation. Wearing the shades the outfits that suits you best.

The was one walks and talks also make one look smart. So I think looks reflect many of our talents. And they's one of the reason why looks are given due importance.

Talents have the ability to make one look attractive. Now the catch is again in word look.. There are thousant on techie and intello crwod who find smartness, agility, quick wit, presentability to be attractive. and all these are reflected in the way one carries one self, in one's looks. --The probs is if someone look smart...people expect more from them....should change that type of attitude ๐Ÿ˜‰ just enjoy the beauty n chale javoo๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

There are many other talents which may not be adding to appearence like painting, acting, singing but they add to once personality to which everyone bows their head.

I give a thumps up ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ to talented ppl. Coz I find them to be the one which catch other's look and attention for a longer time.

wat say buddy?? ๐Ÿ˜Š

When beauty meets Quality its something different....Har kisi ke paas jaa kar un logo ki attitude jaane ke time nahe hey๐Ÿ˜‰..........so better use the little right time ...and Njoy the beauty๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by: Believe

Gauriiiii jiiiiiiiiii ...attitude change karna padega...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Arrey Vinu, whether these are flop directors or flop music directors, fact is they are still sought after for an interview by a leading national newspaper. 

BTW, "interview" and "research" mein phark hai bhai๐Ÿ˜‰  Interviewer ney jo sawal poochhey, interviewee ney unn key jawab apni pasand/na-pasand anusaar dey diye.....simple baat hai yaar๐Ÿ˜†

Jab tum celebrity ban jao aur log tumhara interview leney aayen, tab tum unhey bata dena tum log ko kya pasand hai๐Ÿ˜Š  Afsos, jab tak aisa naheen hota, all one can do here is "ROFL"............๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Who's telling you guys to agree with them or think like them?  I posted it here so that you guys know the view points of some celebrities๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  You are more than welcome to post female celebrities' quotes/interviews who, like you guys, go for looks over anything else๐Ÿ˜›  Kis ney roka hai aap log ko๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Indian_girl_18 thumbnail
I totally agree with you on the point that people want their daughter-in-laws to be pretty...seems like their is a competition going on regrading who has the most beautiful daughter-in-law. I take my own example. My parents have this requirment of how they want their DIL to be. They want Hazal eyes, white + clear complexion and all other things. Some times I feel like telling my parents that they need to look at their own daughter (me)....cause I am nothing compared to what my parents want in their DIL.

It could also be that Society sets looks higher than attitude maybe that ways more people look at looks rather than attitude.
Originally posted by: lighthouse

Good joke..Govinda is a talented actor and SRK has great looks.. ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿคฃ  more like Govinda is a talented dancer and SRK is passionate performer. In the looks dept both are equally below average..๐Ÿ˜› there are far more handsome and beautiful actors who never make it past producers front door so in entertainment industry it is not just about looks, but all things being equal a good looking person will be liked more.  

Ok... In life, looks are preferred because beauty translates into happiness, confidence and has a feel good quality to it. nothing wrong with that just like some people have brains , others have beauty. An idiot may have all good intentions but wouldn't be hired as an executive. ๐Ÿ˜Š Airlines spend a lot of money to establish their brand image and to attract passengers, it seems to be working.my husband doesn't mind paying extra to fly Kingfisher when he is in India. ๐Ÿ˜›

But overall I feel after looks , it is passion that makes the difference.  Merit, confidence and class can somewhat be developed or bought but passion is from within. Being passionate in whatever one does , even if it is in making and serving tea makes one attractive. ๐Ÿ˜‰

hmmm...how did I miss this post of yours?  Looks lot similar to what I started out with.  How come you didn't get picked on here for "hedging"๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†