Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

looks or attitude what is more imp.? (Page 10)

SholaJoBhadkey IF-Dazzler
SholaJoBhadkey
SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anuradha

Just one question to all of you here:

How do you judge a person when you interact with them virtually?? Is it by looks?? If so how do you know how the other person looks?? Smile

How will a blind person judge the other?? Is it by looks??

How does one get selected through telephonic interview?? Is it by looks??

what do you think looks can do?? If you find one fine day that Im really ugly, then wl u stop talking to me?? Smile

I will be looking forward to the answers to these ones Tongue

I think we should substitute the word "attitude" - a complex mental state involving beliefs and feelings and values and dispositions to act in certain ways with "personality" - the complex of all the attributes--behavioral, temperamental, emotional and mental--that characterize a unique individual .

It will serve the debate better! Just my feelings based on the responses so far Smile

Edited by SholaJoBhadkey - 11 May 2008 at 9:07am

Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 9:20am | IP Logged
How come the whole section of DM men are on one side and supporting looks?? LOL Not all men support looks, thr r many whom I know who support attitude.. Here in DM it seems like All men think alike and All women think alike.. LOL So, who are great minds here??   LOL
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 9:24am | IP Logged

How come the whole section of DM men are on one side and supporting looks?? LOL Not all men support looks, thr r many whom I know who support attitude.. Here in DM it seems like All men think alike and All women think alike.. LOL So, who are great minds here??   LOL

Ofcos MEN'sLOLLOLLOLWe support looks cos apne marzi se we can change it .....Attitude change hona muskil hey...!!!! WinkTongue

Men are Smart naaaWink

SholaJoBhadkey
SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Women - koi shak WinkLOL Seriously, if one is considering long-term relationships, most men I know have gone for personality - some of them got both in the process. Drool karne ke liye hum bhi looks per hi jaatey hain, nahin to becharey pretty boys only ko kaun poochta WinkLOL

SholaJoBhadkey
SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Ofcos MEN'sLOLLOLLOLWe support looks cos apne marzi se we can change it .....Attitude change hona muskil hey...!!!! WinkTongue

Men are Smart naaaWink

Pyaar se koshish karo - sab change ho jayega Wink

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SholaJoBhadkey

Men are Smart naaaWink

Pyaar se koshish karo - sab change ho jayega Wink---lolLOL u mean Experiment Wink

SholaJoBhadkey
SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Pyaar se koshish karo - sab change ho jayega Wink---lolLOL u mean Experiment Wink

Yep, with method - not with women Wink 

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SholaJoBhadkey

Yep, with method - not with women Wink 

Aap ko bi pakka malum nahe.....hoga ya nahe hoga...LOL.phir kaise!!! thats why we look ...LOOKS....other things is waste of time....WinkBig smileTongueactuly Women are like Lawyers, they understand only false statementsWink

Go to top