Left Right Left

India-Forums

Left Right Left
Left Right Left

THROW RUMMY OUT OF LRL improve Sameera (Page 2)

Bugger IF-Sizzlerz
Bugger
Bugger

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 6:12am | IP Logged
well u rrite at a moment ...but this show is not a documentary to show only same kind of ppl ...
i think this show is bout different cadets where everyone has their own reasons to join the army....and how all these ppl will forget their own selfish reasons and will bcum real soldiers with only one perspective tht is to serve the country , how their views will change and how they will ultimately develop luv for their country and will take it seriously ....is the show all about!!
so i guess ....we shud give sum time and enjoy the show ....the transformation they will go thru ..will b intresting to watch ...and u can see abhimanyu now taking help of rummy ..to catch hold of tht orderly and i think rummy will try to proove himself here ......

but yaa ..to be frank i dun like his face eitehr .,..it gets way too irritating sumtimes LOL LOL LOL and i think instead of sameera ...its purvi who i cant stand !!! Dead ...sameera is at times foccussed ..but purvi konsi duniya mein hai ...she only knows LOL

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 6:15am | IP Logged
cummon yaar.rummys the only intesting fella left on the show however silly he is............all the other cadets are acting nuts...........hes the only person who can bring a smile on youre face in the show!!
Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 6:18am | IP Logged

Got A Point There.

Think The Character Rummy Has To Step In To Next Level From Flirting.

Originally posted by Master_Blaster

i seriously think that if the show has to do good...First they throw out the charcter Rummy from the show....reasons...

1. he looks cheap and a bad looker.

2. he has no intentiopn of being an army man.

3. he is unwanted and has no strong place in the show except he is son of general gaur...

4. he irritates the audiences...

i feel harshvardhan rane is not a good actor...there should be called a replacement immediately...he is not good sorry...no offence to anybody...

and Sameera well she is busy in becoming a love bird and supporting rummy and has no concerntration towards her tasks...better she will be neglected sooner or later

Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 6:20am | IP Logged

Very True.

And Now Is The Time To Show Rummy In Different Light .

Originally posted by Bugger

well u rrite at a moment ...but this show is not a documentary to show only same kind of ppl ...
i think this show is bout different cadets where everyone has their own reasons to join the army....and how all these ppl will forget their own selfish reasons and will bcum real soldiers with only one perspective tht is to serve the country , how their views will change and how they will ultimately develop luv for their country and will take it seriously ....is the show all about!!
so i guess ....we shud give sum time and enjoy the show ....the transformation they will go thru ..will b intresting to watch ...and u can see abhimanyu now taking help of rummy ..to catch hold of tht orderly and i think rummy will try to proove himself here ......

but yaa ..to be frank i dun like his face eitehr .,..it gets way too irritating sumtimes LOL LOL LOL and i think instead of sameera ...its purvi who i cant stand !!! Dead ...sameera is at times foccussed ..but purvi konsi duniya mein hai ...she only knows LOL

sopphh Goldie
sopphh
sopphh

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 12:03am | IP Logged
C'mon u guys cannot say such things abt Rummy..He is the one who makes LRL watchable along with Sameera..As for Rummy, when he becomes a bit more serious abt himself, he'll surely emerge as a best cadet..Just give him some time..

Go to top