Left Right Left

THROW RUMMY OUT OF LRL improve Sameera

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

i seriously think that if the show has to do good...First they throw out the charcter Rummy from the show....reasons...

1. he looks cheap and a bad looker.

2. he has no intentiopn of being an army man.

3. he is unwanted and has no strong place in the show except he is son of general gaur...

4. he irritates the audiences...

i feel harshvardhan rane is not a good actor...there should be called a replacement immediately...he is not good sorry...no offence to anybody...

and Sameera well she is busy in becoming a love bird and supporting rummy and has no concerntration towards her tasks...better she will be neglected sooner or later

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1D_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey sameera is not a love bird rummy always flirts with him but she always says him that do cincentrate on drills

Originally posted by: huda_aalekh

hey sameera is not a love bird rummy always flirts with him but she always says him that do cincentrate on drills

what abt rummy uske baare mein bhi to kuch kaho..manaa sammeera buri nahin hai zyadaπŸ˜‰ but rummyπŸ˜•

1D_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
haan rummy mujhe bhi pasand nahin hai lekin woh malla aur peter se toh behtar hi hai na
neha_bbsr2005 thumbnail

Very well said Bhaiya πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I agree vehemantly..Rummy is so irritating..He has join KMA just for fun..Does he respects the position of a cadet??And..Kya use pata nahi ki lrl families bhi dekhte hain..I mean Sameera ke saath those scenes..

Youngsters will have a bad effect from Rummy's attitude..He doesn't even respect his seniors..He should be thrown out of lrl..LRL doesn't need a character like him..

Same goes with Sameera..I don't know why she joined KMA..If u r a cadet then u should be tough..And nobody joins army to make friends..Now she will suffer like Purvi when Rummy will forget her for Gauri Pradhan..Sameera can improve..Usne Naina ko dekha hai..She should learn to be like her..Naina se use inspiration leni chahiye..

Hope so LRL ke writers ko humara yeh topic dikh jaaye πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: huda_aalekh

haan rummy mujhe bhi pasand nahin hai lekin woh malla aur peter se toh behtar hi hai na

what😲😳 malla aur peter ko tabh bhi tolerate kiya ja sakta hai..but rummy is the most annoying

neha_bbsr2005 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Master_Blaster

what😲😳 malla aur peter ko tabh bhi tolerate kiya ja sakta hai..but rummy is the most annoying

bilkul sahi..Peter is a comedian..Mallah can be better..But Rummy ka kuchh nahi ho sakta hai..

gauri92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
absolutely not!!!!!!
rummy is one sole reason for lrl 2 remain intersing now...vidya's gone bonkers and seriously iv started finding her and randhawa god damn irritating now...
im gonna stop watching the show if rummy's out....
Bugger thumbnail
well u rrite at a moment ...but this show is not a documentary to show only same kind of ppl ...
i think this show is bout different cadets where everyone has their own reasons to join the army....and how all these ppl will forget their own selfish reasons and will bcum real soldiers with only one perspective tht is to serve the country , how their views will change and how they will ultimately develop luv for their country and will take it seriously ....is the show all about!!
so i guess ....we shud give sum time and enjoy the show ....the transformation they will go thru ..will b intresting to watch ...and u can see abhimanyu now taking help of rummy ..to catch hold of tht orderly and i think rummy will try to proove himself here ......

but yaa ..to be frank i dun like his face eitehr .,..it gets way too irritating sumtimes πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and i think instead of sameera ...its purvi who i cant stand !!! 🀒 ...sameera is at times foccussed ..but purvi konsi duniya mein hai ...she only knows πŸ˜†
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
cummon yaar.rummys the only intesting fella left on the show however silly he is............all the other cadets are acting nuts...........hes the only person who can bring a smile on youre face in the show!!