Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

Indya’s Recap (Page 6)

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia77

Originally posted by Fazila~

sonia, which thread exactly u want me to check???

No thread in particular..just amazed me as to how a serial like that could even lead to a discussion!!!..check out Kyunki Forum and the 3 or 4 page discussion on Mukesh Ambanis son!!!!!
i cant find Mukesh Ambanis sons thread, but i went through most, eeeewwwwwww.........i cant understand these ppl, who r they??? How can they write on kunki, ewwww,,,,,whats there to write....and that show has become so boring, my mom has STOPPED watching it, i cant belive it, but yes....yahoooo she finally saw the light......im so happy........i dont get to see them any more heheheheheh...........LOL

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
GN sonia....... Wink
sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Goodnight my dear!!!..it so happens kyunki on on my tv right now!!!!!!..........pure pass time in boredem!!!!
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

sonia, which thread exactly u want me to check???

No thread in particular..just amazed me as to how a serial like that could even lead to a discussion!!!..check out Kyunki Forum and the 3 or 4 page discussion on Mukesh Ambanis son!!!!!

there are discussions in that forum? i went there once and the forum was dead.

Nisha_07 IF-Rockerz
Nisha_07
Nisha_07

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 2:39am | IP Logged
I had a look at the JMD forum last night...it was so quiet. I guess there's not a lot really to be discussed on that topic!
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 2:41am | IP Logged

Goodnight my dear!!!..it so happens kyunki on on my tv right now!!!!!!..........pure pass time in boredem!!!!
i would rather watch cartoons, than those real cartoons hahahhahahahaLOL
ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:15am | IP Logged

hmmmmmm......ur right u know.....now im sure he must be visiting this forum....i read somewhere, i dont recal where, that his fav forum was IF......let me go back n see if i can find that artical..........now why didnt we ask this q to the telly buzz??? we will have to send them back too to him n also to star plus........Wink

Confused

fazi, u hardly pay attention to me and my stilly posts!

I did! I asked quite clearly abt do they vistit IF, and what they think abt it! it was my 1st question in TB thread!

sonia, me checking out JMD. Tongue

ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:47am | IP Logged
@ Sonia, JMD is a still section.. poor ppl worrying abt if the show is ended..

but if u wanna see something spectacular, PRC section is for u! - Its an ultimate entertainment! LOL

one day, I was feeling very gloomy, my friend just asked me to go and have a look. It cheered me up. LOL LOL

BTW, on serious notes, I have to say - this is the best section I have ever seen! . not exaggerating. (not surprised either! that personality test sorta us all in 1 sector. LOL few points here and there..)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index