Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein
Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

Indya’s Recap

ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 1:59am | IP Logged
TX: 2nd May 2008, Ep 85 (7-8 PM)

A rich industrialist wants to give Rs. 3 crore to an honest man from colonelgunj. His father was once a very poor man and received financial help from colonelgunj people. With that small amount he managed to start his business and later built a business empire. As a token of his gratitude towards colonelgunj he signed a cheque before dying and asked his son to hand it over to a most gentle and honest person from colonelgunj. They believe him and ask for some time to decide the name of the person. They however, believe that whoever gets the amount, will use it to the benefit of all of them. The PA to Mr. Parasrampuria, however, meets each one of them personally and convinces them about their credentials and how they are individually most deserving candidates. This creates a lot of unrest in the meeting called for deciding the name. Every one has his/her own scheme and plan and none is convinced with anyone's idea. Sandeep and Shklaji are is frustrated at their behaviour.
------------

hmm.. so now I have to say this parasram dude might be suspicious.. does this mean no sandy gloriofied? Ouch atleast by him

I still dont think he is completly fake.. Ermm 

Edited by ketaki_ry - 06 May 2008 at 2:00am

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 2:17am | IP Logged
i guess that believing part is sandy checking on his credentials. ket...this is a totally random episode. now accept it!
ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 2:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kshreya2002

i guess that believing part is sandy checking on his credentials. ket...this is a totally random episode. now accept it!

LOLLOL 

me still living on hopes this time.. I told ya, I have a strong feeling abt this. Confused LOL

... come on now that only shulkaji and sandy are frustrated and the fact that sandy is involved and yet he is keeping away from 3-crores, this has gotto be related yaar.. ek toh ye banda baal nahi katata, uparse ab ye random episodes nikla toh.. thats just not fair.. Cry 

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 2:32am | IP Logged
sandy has been doing this a lot lately...he's been around without getting involved....like the last deewane one. this time though he may solve the issue. atmost rasik might realize being croreopati isnt important...at worst he may get angry at sandy for refusing the 3 crores that is if this episode is related to s/u at all. btw abt the hair after seeing the aaj tak video i feel we are better off...atleast he puts oil/gel in chabhi.
Nisha_07 IF-Rockerz
Nisha_07
Nisha_07

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 2:43am | IP Logged
You mean you didn't like his bouncy locks in the Aaj Tak vid? Wink LOL

The more & more I think about this, I feel this is another random epi, much like the moneylending thing. Even in that Sandy was there but not really - we had such high hopes then for a Spidy Sandy jumping in & solving all...and much like the moneylending thing, I think this will all wrap up early & we'll have some movement on Rasik
ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 2:43am | IP Logged
I think atleast Rasik will realise that money is not everything.., and sandy is atleast better than him.

re hair - I hv given up. there is no point. I guess we shd get cracking on selective blindness.
Nisha_07 IF-Rockerz
Nisha_07
Nisha_07

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 2:46am | IP Logged
What, just not notice that soon his hair will be longer than mine?
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 2:48am | IP Logged
he should tie a pony man!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index