Prithviraj Chauhan
Prithviraj Chauhan

prc on sbs!!!

mohit.23 Groupbie
mohit.23
mohit.23

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 1:33am | IP Logged
hey guys !!!!
2day on sbs,prc ka interview was shown in which sagars sets were shown!!!!
n they showed that samar is climbing up a wall which they will prob. show on fri!!!!Smile
in that they showed an interview of ar!!!!TongueTongue
he said that when he was doin the fight seq. his bp suddenly became low n he actualli fainted!!!!LOLLOLLOL
n while they were shootin suddenli a fire was lit up on da sets which they had to extinguish quickly.................

n in da interview, ar said that he had to wear lots of clothes!!!n he said that he had to wear a "helmat" !!!!!yes he actualli said helmat instead of helmet!!!!
they didnt show anything of sanyo!!Broken Heart
but it was realli guuuuuuuuuuuddd!!!!
it ws soooooo awesome!!!!!
n then they showed anas in his short hair!!!
he was luking dam duuummmm!!!!!!!LOL

awesomedisha Senior Member
awesomedisha
awesomedisha

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:02am | IP Logged
ya he was lookin really Dead Dead Dead yuk.....his english is very bad...his pronounsations were too bad.....never mind....i think rajat tokas also look bad in his sunday best LOL but anas was lookin far more idiot and ugly than rajat....i think hamara rajat aur vo anas sirf prc ke kapro main acche lagte hai......rajat really luk awesome n spectacular in prc type clothes... Embarrassed Embarrassed
Barbie3143 IF-Rockerz
Barbie3143
Barbie3143

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 6:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by awesomedisha

ya he was lookin really Dead Dead Dead yuk.....his english is very bad...his pronounsations were too bad.....never mind....i think rajat tokas also look bad in his sunday best LOL but anas was lookin far more idiot and ugly than rajat....i think hamara rajat aur vo anas sirf prc ke kapro main acche lagte hai......rajat really luk awesome n spectacular in prc type clothes... Embarrassed Embarrassed

ahem ahem

no comments..OuchLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index