India-Forums

Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi
Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi

*~5th May Written Update~*

Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 1:28am | IP Logged

The morning newspaper had the headline that Ruchi's college is ranked among the top ten colleges in India. Everyone is excited; radha runs to give the good news to Ruchi...

A very cute conversation goes on between Ruchi and Ammu. She asks Ammu to go for her Yoga or else Shekhar will be angry...oh c'mon he can never be gussa, yeh to uski kundali main bhi nehi haiLOL. Ammu says she could never argue with Shekhar, now there is another one she has to listen to. Radha comes to give the good news, and she thanks Ammu for letting them stay in her Villa or else her children could never reach this height. Ammu looked very happy and contended, lastly she blessed Radha.

Gini is trying her best to stay away from oily food since she has to reduce weight, while Rohini is on the phone with Revati. She asks her to work overnight with Karan(doesn't it sound weird, they cab work during the day as well)ConfusedConfused. Rohini like always is not very pleased with the option but revathi says there is no day and night in this profession. Radha unwillingly gives her the permission.  

At the college, Ruchi had a little conversation with her teacher. He says that he belongs to small town like her but he had never given up hope, nor allowed it to be his weakness and he expects the same from Ruchi. He had always been very strict with the students and maintained the college disciplines and today he is extremely proud to see his college among the top ten colleges in India. He asks Ruchi to write about her project in the college magazine.

Probably the sweetest Adi-Ruchi momentEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 10/10

Adi was with his Sanaya when Ruchi calls for him. I found it very sweet when he lets go Sanaya and walks towards Ruchi with that cool attitude on his face. Probably he had something going on in his mind but he melted within seconds when Ruchi thanked him for everything, for letting her stay in the college. She quickly takes Adi's hand and says her mum is finally satisfied that she is very near to her goalEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. Adi has a confused look on his face; maybe he could not make out how to react while Sanaya looked insecureWink. Soon when Ruchi realized her hands tied with Adi's she quickly moves away and vanishes in thin air with a "thank you"Confused, but Adi is not yet satisfied. Ruchi could take out her dushmani but she preferred to thank him instead. Very well written scene and Adi-Ruchi rocked . ClapClap

Was it love?

Adi asks Ruchi for a bike ride, since Gini did not attend college so he was keen to drop her home. Ruchi was having pani puri with anirudh and both of them were shocked with Adi's gandhigiri(I myself is shocked seeing sun rising from west)LOL. Ruchi hesitates and says she got some work at the library. Just then Sanaya comes looking for Adi, she says that he was supposed to drop her home and how could he be so forgetful. Aree wahh so Adi jee has started to neglect Sanaya HIS OWN GF now daysShockedWink. Next, we see a bouquet of red roses waiting at Ruchi's doorstep with a messege "Pasand aye to palko main rakhna, na aye to watchman ko dena"ROFL what if the watchman falls for ruchi. Can it be Adi? If yes then party time for Adi-Ruchi lovers because Ruchi did like the roses.Dancing

At Roshan Villa, atmosphere is very dense. The thought of paying the rent of their stay had upset Ammu. Shekhar acts as the umpire but could not manage the field very well.Ammu says their stay is over and now they should leave her house.

Rohini, (why is her thoughts always so curt I wonder, did not they realize that they had hurt the old lady's feelings by talking about rent?Confused) says Ammu's ego is hurt hence she behaved that way. They should talk to Praveen bhai and shift to a new house. Radha asks her to not behave like Queen of Jhansi always (why bother radha, your words of advice are being ignored).

Adi calls Ruchi to know where the bouquet was kept, it was his way to say sorry to his behavior after Ruchi's thank yous. Baffled ruchi asks as to why he is being so nice to her; in return, Adi asks "doesn't she find him nice?"(whats wrong with adi , now im really worried about the dude.. symtoms of LoveriaWink)

Ruchi goes to give medicines to Ammu but she was very upset about the rent issue. Ruchi says she will always be her grandma even if she does not prefer to be called one. Ammu was hurt too but she never meant to upset Ruchi, she had finally started to take them as her family but all of a sudden, Radha made her feel like the proprietor not family.

Shekhar acche achhe ache ache ache haiLOL

Does anyone know Shekhar itne acche acche kyu hai to Rohini? Oh, I should add this or else I wont be able to digest today's lunch...Apurva looked so handsome today, and his blushing is getting irresistible with the passing days. He offered coffee again to Rohini, then offered life to Karan's place. Rohini accepted the first proposal. Shekhar asks if he is acche acche or acche bureLOLLOL.(do u know the answer? paanchvi class ka sawal haiROFL)..aww how can anyone be so down-to-earth and so lovable. Rohini is kanjoos with her compliments and walks away blushing. Radha memorizes the taxi number that carried Rohini to Karan's place...lol perfect worried mother; I used to think only my mum could be the concerned soul on earth.LOL

Adi calls Ruchi again and says she should keep her hair open and not tie them, she looks pretty. I could hear Ruchi's heart beats... i hope adi is not playing some kind of jokes on the poor thing.Cry

Shekhar has a painful past too like Rohini, it seems there was someone who had left him or probably died, hence ammu says that he should know the pain when a near and dear one leaves you. She asks if Shekhar was in love with Miss Jhalli ala Rohini.WinkWink phir to jhalli ko permanent gharpe rakhna parega, wonder if Ammu will be able to adjustLOL

Gini is not letting Ruchi sleep by singing all romantic numbers and teasing her. Ruchi is not able to digest Adi's change in behavior and tries her best to stop her crazy sister from pulling her legs. Radha is worried about Rohini, and Shekhar accompanies her with Ludo. Next, we see Ammu and Ruchi joining in, like one big happy family, they are seen enjoying the game. Rohini is amazed to see so many of them waiting for her. Ammu says they will have to pay 4000 rupees as the house rent, why should they keep anyone's favor. Radha and others and agrees and thinks probably Ammu is the best landowner more like a family and she quietly thanks her for her kindness.

THE END

Did written updates after a long time, please forgive me if anything went wrong.Smile

Edited by Ananya_A - 06 May 2008 at 1:37am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*bijal81harish_kenxXxZiNnAyRaxXxpritijoshirinsbewajahcrazyballnavzpoo_supithesaint148Mitesh.Prekha02-Nadii-ChingaariFazila~

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 2:02am | IP Logged
awesome update ananya. thanksEmbarrassed
adi is playing a game hope ruchi doesn't fall. Wink
It was a shekhar episode he was everywhere Embarrassed
loved reading your update Tongue
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 2:11am | IP Logged
aww thanks bekx and shanti. i actually thought he was in love with Ruchi OuchOuch but nevertheless the hatred will turn to love soon before he would realize Embarrassed
Shekhar was a sweetheart, tarif karu kya uski jisne use banaya.. His concerns for people really makes me respect him and love him more n more.

One rocking episode it was.. TD deserves an applause..
rupsii IF-Rockerz
rupsii
rupsii

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Fab update,Anu Clap
Btw..Adi is going Armaan wayWink Wink   LOL
Kekta-jadu Groupbie
Kekta-jadu
Kekta-jadu

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:14am | IP Logged
hey that was great update..........rate 100000000000000
svetlana21.. Groupbie
svetlana21..
svetlana21..

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:44am | IP Logged
rocking update ananya... thank u soooooooo much...
gambi IF-Rockerz
gambi
gambi

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Anu, I think this Adi is playing a game!! I just hope Ruchi doesn't fall for it. Cry Thanks for the update!!Big smile

Edited by gambi - 06 May 2008 at 6:42am
peg_pionne IF-Rockerz
peg_pionne
peg_pionne

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
thanks Smile

Go to top