Posted: 15 years ago
        hey supoose akash quits kuch is tara cos ekta wants him to concentrate more on his duryodhan role.  or akash is made to quit kit cos he smiled and controlled hard his laughter in comedy circus when they were spoofing ekta kapoor..  Whatever u say if he quits will u still watch theshow? I think the show will have to close the very next day. We all watch kit only cos of akah akash akash akash . 
yup gal! ur rite!
their TRP's will soooooooooooo FALL!!

i quit watching Karam apna apna after iqbal*drool* *drool* quit...so i guess the same will apply here
    exactly tanyadas_leo, i too did that . was watchin it and then full stop the day he left. But akashdeep is above any telly or film actor. he is absolutely marvellous.
NO WAY......!! NO Akash.....then there's simply no reason to watch KIT ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•
i will also stop watching the show
but who says that everybody sees the show for akash
i dont see the show for him ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i see the show becoz its different
but yes i hsave to agree that it worked becoz the chemistry oif rankan thats why i will qiit if akash quits ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Edited by KIT_fan - 15 years ago
i doubt this will happen, but if it does, then i can see kanya marrying chunnu or ayan, and the show going downhill from there ๐Ÿ˜•
I think Akashdeep-Dimple jodi especially Akashdeep is the UNIQUE SELLING POINT of KIT.He carries the whole show on his shoulders.He fitted in to the role of Ranbir like he was cut out for that and i can't imagine another person in his place.Definitely i won't watch after he quits.An actor breathes life into the character he plays and defines the character and if someone replaces, it ends up as a totally different persona, i mean the very persona of the character changes.
NO WAYS ILL STOP WATCHING THE SHOW....

Originally posted by candyfloss

akash wont quit.mahabharta is a weekly serial.he'll manage.

mahabharat will be a daily

it was give in the article๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by KIT_fan

mahabharat will be a daily

it was give in the article๐Ÿ˜ƒ

WHAT!! THE CRAP!!!!!

well the worst thing is i dont get 9x or star one....so which channel will it be played on??