India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Maybe Armaan is Back Becoz...

Rikhiya_Ban Groupbie
Rikhiya_Ban
Rikhiya_Ban

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Guys maybe armaan got to know everything from the conversation between bi and ridhima,he found out that rids was doing all this to make him happy,to make him the happy-go-lucky Armaan and therfore he is doing all the pranks to fulfill ridz's desire,to make her plan successful but deep down his heart he is still very hurt.Guys i know the last episode was disappointing but i am sure the creatives wont's paint armaan black and insensitive,some explanations should be there for his sudden change.SmileNever lose hope guys thats what i have learnt after watching dmg for almost 9 months.

pribhu IF-Dazzler
pribhu
pribhu

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 1:14am | IP Logged
yap...i think the same too but partly coz...

i think when AR will clear matters out....like when riddz will ask armaan to why he has been playing pranks...coz she was just trying to make him happy...maybe thats when the creatioves will show that he start playing pranks and being old armaan as he got soooo happy after listening to the convo between riddz and biEmbarrassedthat he was just trying to be wht bi and riddz reallyt wanted and he partly forgived riddz and start loving her all over agaib as he already fell for her all over again in the BB match anyway.....so am i right guys???? do quote ny view and let me kw....coz i really want to kw if am right or not....bnut iam loveing this show  and NOT dissapointed in ANY wayEmbarrassed

iam sure the creatives r much more smarter in enetertaining us...tehy must have thought of somthing on our way to end this all "sour moments" as sweetly as possible so audience can totally enjoy plus forget all those sour moments so yes ,i do partly agree withh u Big smile

Edited by pribhu - 06 May 2008 at 1:30am
aanch_anvesha Senior Member
aanch_anvesha
aanch_anvesha

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 1:15am | IP Logged
i knw tats so true..........

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top