India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

I think sadhna is wrong (Page 2)

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
R&R marriage will happen. But I dont see at the that gonna be a love marriage. Cry . Ranvir has his own mind about beauty and for him Raghini is not beautiful Cry

It is ok Raghini.. cheer up...
but I myself cant stop crying Cry

-Junglee- IF-Sizzlerz
-Junglee-
-Junglee-

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
ya this is what you can expect for typical indian heriones but i have to admit sadi is being a little unawae of the real world and is in her own dreamland. no offence i love her too.... Confused
Tweety2014 IF-Sizzlerz
Tweety2014
Tweety2014

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Yap. If mama found out. I am 99% sure he will say NO
Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 3:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by KIZ ~ KS ~ KAYA

ya this is what you can expect for typical indian heriones but i have to admit sadi is being a little unawae of the real world and is in her own dreamland. no offence i love her too.... Confused

still love her tho although sometimes I found her naive. Confused

first how could her making such deal with Vasu when she knew she was not in position to bargain her jeejee future. Ranvir is just like any other rich kids who wants an all-rounder wife, who can present his status, his family and very intelligent to deal with friends, family and businessEmbarrassed.

She has to come out from her idea of match making her jeejee. First, it put a strain on Vasu-Sadi relationship, secondly she neglects her husband whenever she sees ranvir-Sonia and thirdly the one who gets hurt is Sadi, not Raghini. She needs to think now everything is down to Ranvir to agree with the marriage or not. Seems like he doesnt like Raghini as wife, so stop pushing Vasu around for her promise etc, get Aalekh cured first then she can focus on her jeejee later.

I might sound selfish but at the moment she cant pursue Raghini's issue because she has no one to support her.  She must stay back and let things happen between Sonia-Ranvir-Raghini.

-Junglee- IF-Sizzlerz
-Junglee-
-Junglee-

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eva JQ

Originally posted by KIZ ~ KS ~ KAYA

still love her tho although sometimes I found her naive. Confused

first how could her making such deal with Vasu when she knew she was not in position to bargain her jeejee future. Ranvir is just like any other rich kids who wants an all-rounder wife, who can present his status, his family and very intelligent to deal with friends, family and businessEmbarrassed.

She has to come out from her idea of match making her jeejee. First, it put a strain on Vasu-Sadi relationship, secondly she neglects her husband whenever she sees ranvir-Sonia and thirdly the one who gets hurt is Sadi, not Raghini. She needs to think now everything is down to Ranvir to agree with the marriage or not. Seems like he doesnt like Raghini as wife, so stop pushing Vasu around for her promise etc, get Aalekh cured first then she can focus on her jeejee later.

I might sound selfish but at the moment she cant pursue Raghini's issue because she has no one to support her.  She must stay back and let things happen between Sonia-Ranvir-Raghini.

ya and she didnt even ask the too she is acting like their parents had an arrangd marriage god! Confused

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
but if she asked Mamaji... of coz he'd say no.
-Junglee- IF-Sizzlerz
-Junglee-
-Junglee-

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Eva JQ

but if she asked Mamaji... of coz he'd say no.

daaaaaaaaaa

shushmita Groupbie
shushmita
shushmita

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
ya true her decision was poor,, but her intension was pure, she believed her sister is the best in every way so naturally she assumed that they would like each other. But lets wait and see what happens.

Go to top