Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

ROFL - the shortest display of guilt (Page 2)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 5:01am | IP Logged
I doubt Prachi will apologise to Neev. The girl did not apologise to him for making him a scapegoat in the PIM track. The guy's reputation was unnessarily sullied and she never bothered to clarify to Milsi that he is not the father of Ritwik. Granted for some strange reason she wanted to accept the blame of being Ritwik's mother. That is her choice. But she had no business invlvoing Neev in this, especially when the guy was not even aware of who she was covering up for. Even though she did not really tell Milsi that Neev was Ritwik's father she never bothered to clear the misunderstanding, the consequences of which were pretty heavy, both for Neev as well as Milsi. Milsi bashed him up, then bribed Neev's employee to win a contract and later burnt down his factory. Neev got Milsi arrested on false drug charges and duped him of his Turkey hotel. All the while Prachi was a mute spectator. All she did was to beg Neev not to cross swords with Milsi but never did she apologise to him either during or after the PIM track. Atleast Milsi apologised to him aftetr he came to know the truth.

In fact I don't recollect her apologising to Milsi also for putting him through so much pain during the PIM track. She may have done this for his family honour but should she not have taken him into confidence? After all it is his sister. She was so stubborn and would not tell him anything even after the sister in question wanted her to tell the truth.

So my own feeling is that Prachi and apology dont go together.

Edited by optimist - 06 May 2008 at 5:02am

krangara IF-Rockerz
krangara
krangara

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 11:00am | IP Logged
a. Starplusfan - those initial tears on the swing were because she felt bad for making life hard for Neev

b. Well, Prachi Mishra's world is indeed Milind Mishra, and although she understands Neev's plight and even advised him to move on, Milind IS her priority...after all, she didn't request Neev's help - he OFFERED it, and hence it's quite plausible that she thought he was ok with everything..(although she didn't expect M to hit him)

Yes, M's aggresiveness is the reason for his downfall at times, but there is also an extremely soft side to him that no one can resist

Opti, M himself was proud of Prachi for keeping that a secret, and hence she saw no need to apologize!!!!!!!!! lolz...but, yes, not apologizing to Neev was unacceptable, or perhaps she did that behind the camera! LOL
fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by optimist

I doubt Prachi will apologise to Neev. The girl did not apologise to him for making him a scapegoat in the PIM track. The guy's reputation was unnessarily sullied and she never bothered to clarify to Milsi that he is not the father of Ritwik. Granted for some strange reason she wanted to accept the blame of being Ritwik's mother. That is her choice. But she had no business invlvoing Neev in this, especially when the guy was not even aware of who she was covering up for. Even though she did not really tell Milsi that Neev was Ritwik's father she never bothered to clear the misunderstanding, the consequences of which were pretty heavy, both for Neev as well as Milsi. Milsi bashed him up, then bribed Neev's employee to win a contract and later burnt down his factory. Neev got Milsi arrested on false drug charges and duped him of his Turkey hotel. All the while Prachi was a mute spectator. All she did was to beg Neev not to cross swords with Milsi but never did she apologise to him either during or after the PIM track. Atleast Milsi apologised to him aftetr he came to know the truth.

In fact I don't recollect her apologising to Milsi also for putting him through so much pain during the PIM track. She may have done this for his family honour but should she not have taken him into confidence? After all it is his sister. She was so stubborn and would not tell him anything even after the sister in question wanted her to tell the truth.

So my own feeling is that Prachi and apology dont go together.

I agree optimist, prachi no matter how much of a good person she is will not apologise to Neev on milind's behalf cos right now she just wants to be milinds suhaagan, nothing else. She considers neev a friends but didnt tell him a word bout suk's truth, altho i truly felt tht he deserved an explanation for the blame. She was a mute spectatot like you said bt lets see wht happens. havent seen 2days yet. I doubt she will apologise.

Go to top