Kayamath

ROFL - the shortest display of guilt

starplusfan777 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Neev was hit, and this topic is not just about that as my friend Rima has correctly brought that up, yes I was completely flummoxed by that absolutely unnecessary display of violence by Milind. What shocked me more was the way Prachi, handled the aftermath of that slap. Neev is shouting and until a minute before he does that he says, "aansoon lao apne aankhon mein", and by god ki kasam, within a second she is preparing a bathtub full of tears for all of us to bathe in while watching the show! I kept wondering, why can't she be normal when she has her back to Milind, the acting can begin when and IF he comes naa, but balti full of tears were flowing...Milind is allowed to push Ayesha away so he can save Prachi, Milind is allowed to share a clandestine kiss with another man's fiancee out in the common terrace while he himself is engaged (at least in his mind), BUT WAIT, Neev is not allowed to make a statement that "yeh tumhare liye theek rahegi....(or someithng of that sort)".  Someone,  give Milind a tight slap for that particular rain sequencce...."Chaantaaa, Milind, aaj tune har hadh paar ar di hai"....

Anyway, back to our story, Mrs. Mishra (I stand corrected that they aren't actually divroced) proceeds to run to the garden, sits on the swing and goes through one line of guilt. Along comes her knight in shining armor, aka, Mr. BIG BULLY, and BOOM she is nice and healed. She immedietly forgets poor Neev and goes onto say, "Sab meri wajah se hua hai"., umm excuse me ma'am, "exactly kya aapki wajah se hua hai? and plaese be more specific so that we can address the issue"!!! Mrs. Mishra IS ALL ABOUT Mrs Misha...😆 and maybe Mr. Mishra...to hell with all others....😆

The music plays on "Kayamath se pehle kayamath huiiiiiiiiii" , actually sirf ek insaan ki kayamath se pehle kayamath hui hai, "Neev"😆

Edited by starplusfan777 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shabboo_fan thumbnail
oh both of u dont worry,there will be surely a NP
scene tommorow showing prachi saying sorry to neev;
and neev ofcourse comforting her.then with a stupid
background score neev's inner thoughts & flashbacks
"i love u prachi & i cant see u in pain".ofcourse with
trademark NP CONFUSING HUG 🤢 🤢 🤢 .GUESS
then all will be happy!!how i hate to see the same
repetetive scenes 😆
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I guess Neev was quite ready for that chanta/thappad from they way he was smiling sadly to himself.

He was the hero in yesterday's episode.

Prachi's one lucky woman to have two totally different natured men in love with her and willing to do anything for her happiness!

I suppose Neev will pretend to be so bad that Mils will willy-nilly confess his love and tear her away from Neev....that's the plan isn't it?
tweety_me14 thumbnail
You seriously think Prachi will apologize to Neev?
Well I guess she should...Poor thing got slapped for nothing...!
ifyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i hope prachi apologises,,
shabboo_fan thumbnail
appology is necessary.neev have done an admirable job
yesterday.but i hope creatives show the scene between
NP in the correct manner;that's i'm hoping a heartwarming scene b/w 2 childhood friends!!
b/w i dont think there is this much need of censored
feelings for michi @ ATIAEdited by shabboo_fan - 15 years ago
tweety_me14 thumbnail
Janki, lets leave her aside...
She's bound to say such things...
ATIA's POSTS ARE TO BE IGNORED [If you intend to retain your sanity!] 😆 Edited by tweety_me14 - 15 years ago
shabboo_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: tweety_me14

Janki, lets leave her aside...
She's bound to say such things...
ATIA's POSTS ARE TO BE IGNORED [If you intend to maintain your sanity!] 😆

agrees tweety😆.but hard to resist myself someone openly bashes
milsi/michi/shabbir😭
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I doubt Prachi will apologise to Neev. The girl did not apologise to him for making him a scapegoat in the PIM track. The guy's reputation was unnessarily sullied and she never bothered to clarify to Milsi that he is not the father of Ritwik. Granted for some strange reason she wanted to accept the blame of being Ritwik's mother. That is her choice. But she had no business invlvoing Neev in this, especially when the guy was not even aware of who she was covering up for. Even though she did not really tell Milsi that Neev was Ritwik's father she never bothered to clear the misunderstanding, the consequences of which were pretty heavy, both for Neev as well as Milsi. Milsi bashed him up, then bribed Neev's employee to win a contract and later burnt down his factory. Neev got Milsi arrested on false drug charges and duped him of his Turkey hotel. All the while Prachi was a mute spectator. All she did was to beg Neev not to cross swords with Milsi but never did she apologise to him either during or after the PIM track. Atleast Milsi apologised to him aftetr he came to know the truth.

In fact I don't recollect her apologising to Milsi also for putting him through so much pain during the PIM track. She may have done this for his family honour but should she not have taken him into confidence? After all it is his sister. She was so stubborn and would not tell him anything even after the sister in question wanted her to tell the truth.

So my own feeling is that Prachi and apology dont go together. Edited by optimist - 15 years ago
krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
a. Starplusfan - those initial tears on the swing were because she felt bad for making life hard for Neev

b. Well, Prachi Mishra's world is indeed Milind Mishra, and although she understands Neev's plight and even advised him to move on, Milind IS her priority...after all, she didn't request Neev's help - he OFFERED it, and hence it's quite plausible that she thought he was ok with everything..(although she didn't expect M to hit him)

Yes, M's aggresiveness is the reason for his downfall at times, but there is also an extremely soft side to him that no one can resist

Opti, M himself was proud of Prachi for keeping that a secret, and hence she saw no need to apologize!!!!!!!!! lolz...but, yes, not apologizing to Neev was unacceptable, or perhaps she did that behind the camera! 😆