•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

hey guys, i ve a random thogth to share...i hardly make any posts...bt dis time i cudnt stop myself....As i feel Hrithik is the best dancer in film ind and after that comes Shahid....Similarly i think Hussain is d best dancer(plz dont beat me) nd after him comes oour hottie ''sabke dilon ki dhadkan" Sharad...

Notice the similarity btw 2 H's nd 2 S's..But i think hussain is gud since he has a lot of experience till now and our Shsrad will definitely reach upto his level one day...Plz leave your comments..

yup!! hussain has got a lot of experience in dancing!!

but i am really bored of seeing hussain,ronit dancing every now n then at every tv channels !!

it's a treat to watch shard dancing !! although he is not a perfect dancer but he is trying really hard at dancing & he is a very dedicated actor/performer !!

i think shard is def. gonna win the contest yeh hai jalwa !!!!! i really want him to win !!!

i will say he dances like SRK ,AS SRK himself said tht he is not a very technical dancer but he dances from his heart ,so is shard .

this weeks performance of shard was superb at yeh hai jalwa !! in BMTD the way he danced by imagining himself as SRK WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE & FAB!!

SHARD IS REALLY looking sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cutieeeeeeeeeeeeee in his new short hairstyle !!!!
ya even i want sharad to win....nd for dat we ll do our best..
well I think that Hussain is the best dancer in Yeh hai Jalwa..but I want our Sharad to win 😉

Sharishta 😊
Yes Sita, agreed that Sharad Malhtra is a very good dancer though he may not have the experience but he is doing a great job and it is sad that it is not being recognised!

My grandmother always says that disappoints, failures are the root to success and I am sure, Sharad will win the race - do not forget, that when he has Divyanka as his dance partner, both simply mesmerise the audience and fans!!!!

with all our votes...do u think he could loose? 😆
Shrad is a good dancer 👏 👏 👏  but sorry i like Hussein betterEdited by akash99 - 15 years ago

Originally posted by akash99

Shrad is a good dancer 👏 👏 👏  but sorry i like Hussein better

WE all shard fans over here want only our shard to win !!😛