Kayamath

Jay out?

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
Seems tht jay is not there in ekta's new sony soap crazy kiya re.so sad.so i hope he does'nt leave kayamat.neev is d sweetest of all ekta heroes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nina_sabin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ~*atia*~

realy neev not quiting kaymath 😛 😛

hope its true 😛

😆

mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: candyfloss

jasmine where hv u been lately. jay 10 times confirmed he left the show already.
he's in sony's new project.

jay has quit kayamath bt he is NOT in the sony's new show its jus the media making it in sch a hype tht he is in the show bt he is not
Nina_sabin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: lovly_angel

jay has quit kayamath bt he is NOT in the sony's new show its jus the media making it in sch a hype tht he is in the show bt he is not

Jay Bhanushali, aka Neev from Star Plus' Kayamath, is likely to quit the show.

He is all set to star in a new Balaji Telefilms show called Krazy.The story revolves around college students and Jay will be seen in a new persona.

But ask him about it, and Jay gets tight-lipped. "There have been discussions between Ekta and me last month. But nothing has been confirmed," he says. "I have not yet signed the contract."

Jay is very happy with the new reality show on Sony Entertainment Television, Ustaadon Ka Ustaad, with dance partner Bindi.

"The best part of the show is that the judges had all the power. We have enjoyed a lot. I am jobless until a new show starts," he says.

k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hope he may b in least 1 shw