India-Forums

Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi
Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi

Adi and his way of impressing

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Adi is really a BIG flirt !! Abhi I think is kinda challenge which he has given to himself to make sure that Ruchi falls for him and looks like his plan is working !! Firstly sking her if she wants a drop whom.. Net sending her flowers and giving the sorry card and then asking her to keep her hair untied !!!Wink
 I hope Ruchi gets smarter and dose'nt get carieda way and remember that this is Adi whom she had slaped and remember what he said that he wud take revenge !!!Confused

thesaint148 IF-Rockerz
thesaint148
thesaint148

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:20am | IP Logged
o yes shanti, he is definitely trying to make Ruchi fall for him so that he can insult her in front of everyone later and break her heart and take his revenge ... poor guy doesnt know that while doing all this, he will fall in love with her ...

and then, when ruchi would find out the truth, she will hate him, only to have him love her back!!! hmmm thats going to be great!!!
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Seems so its goung in those lines I wonder what will Anirudh role be !! maybe he will fall for Ruchi but hen she wud tell that she loes Adi and he will help her out but hen adi takes revenge on her he will offer his hand in love for her !! Embarrassed
thesaint148 IF-Rockerz
thesaint148
thesaint148

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:27am | IP Logged
or may be adi will see ruchi and anirudh together and will get extremely jealous and will realise that he had really fallen in love with her .... hmmm that sounds fun ....
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Yeah he relised his hand from Shanaia when ruchi called out to him !! As we know Adi he wud wait till she called out to him atleast 2 or three times lekin he atonce responded !! Out side he is full of revenge but ander somewhere he will slowly fall for Ruchi Like AS did when he satrted wooing Jassi !!! LOL LOL Wink
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 2:08am | IP Logged
awww was everything part of adi's plan, i thought it was for realCry
I hope the hatred turns to love soon since I cud feel ruchi is falling for his traps. She is too young for a heart break.
svetlana21.. Groupbie
svetlana21..
svetlana21..

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:47am | IP Logged
oh i dont about ruchi but in my love stiry with adi i am comletely impressed by his flowers and his phone calls... sooooooooo cute the phone scene was.. Tongue
saroja Iyer Groupbie
saroja Iyer
saroja Iyer

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 4:18am | IP Logged
oooh adi' ways are really impressive... here my heart for you adi dont break it Heart .

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index