rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey all..after watching todays episode...i guess TandD have a major JJKN hangover...some teeny weeeny observations...
1. Rohini works for GULMOHUR(which played a major part in JJKN),
2. Shekhar has a past like Jassi had,(where someone hurt her very badly)
3. Shekhar to have a makeover, just like Jassi..(dying forhim to have short hair again😳😳😳),
4. Shekhar is mysterious like Jassi liked to be in JJKN, (remember jessica and neha shastri),
5. Adi following Armaan's foot step by wooing Ruchi, , i guess he will end up falling in love with Ruchi after she will go away from him..
6. Someone or the other always helping the Sharma clan just as Jassi would get help from someone..
7. Revathi employing Rohini just as Nandini came in J's life...
 well thats it for now...its my observation so far..what say gals??😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
great observations rupali .. to be fran, TD do have a JJKN and BAB hangover ... and thats what is clearly seen in this serial ...

I was completely shocked when i came to know about the fashion house named Gulmohr in this show as well ... that was seriously too much.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
WEL SAID rUPALI !! hANGOVER FROM jjkn AND bab AS kASHISH MENTIONED !!
i JUST WANT sHEKARS MAKEOVER NOW AND HIS ACTUAL PROFESSION AND IT WILL BE GREAT TO SEE THE URN OF events!!
Opps sorry abt caps !! 😳
rupsii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: thesaint148

great observations rupali .. to be fran, TD do have a JJKN and BAB hangover ... and thats what is clearly seen in this serial ...

I was completely shocked when i came to know about the fashion house named Gulmohr in this show as well ... that was seriously too much.

For fraction of a second i thought Jassi would come out of the office...πŸ˜†
BTW.. they even showed Jassi's house as Revathi's house...πŸ˜•
Edited by rupali28 - 15 years ago
thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
o my, really???? i didnt notice that!!! o god, thats tooooooo much!!!
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Using the same sets !! Prodn cost saving 😳
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Frankly speaking apu seems to be playing a brand new jassi - shekhar whom i adore like anything 😳 πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ introvert,shy,down to earth ,following rohini around. there will be u turn to his character someday.
that is why the long hair suits him right now.
gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree Rupali!! They sure do have a hangover from JJKN!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜† Pata nahi, JJKN ka bhoot kab sudhrega. πŸ˜† I just hope Ruchi doesn't fall for Adi's tricks. I won't be able to see the poor thing getting hurt just like Jassi. 😭 Aur Shekhar does seem very mysterious. Anyways, I am just waiting for him to cut his hair.Once he does that, I will party!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
rupsii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gambi

I agree Rupali!! They sure do have a hangover from JJKN!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜† Pata nahi, JJKN ka bhoot kab sudhrega. πŸ˜† I just hope Ruchi doesn't fall for Adi's tricks. I won't be able to see the poor thing getting hurt just like Jassi. 😭 Aur Shekhar does seem very mysterious. Anyways, I am just waiting for him to cut his hair.Once he does that, I will party!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Personally i don't mind they having the hangover, reminds me of the golden days😳😳 ...and it would indeed be party time when Apu has his sleek makeover😳😳...that would be truly like my dream coming true😍.....