India-Forums

Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi
Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi

Janay ka dard !!! (Page 2)

rupsii IF-Rockerz
rupsii
rupsii

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:31am | IP Logged
All i can say is excellent acting by Apu ...he was mindblowing in that scene...nothing else is coming to my mind right now since am drooling over his fab acting... Embarrassed

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Ruplai his expressions speak volumes he need not speak atlaal and we can see he pain he has when roshan ammu brought out the topic !! Only thing is we as viewers are unable to unwind is mystry and that needs to be done ASAP !! Embarrassed
thesaint148 IF-Rockerz
thesaint148
thesaint148

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:37am | IP Logged
indeed rupali and shanti .. apu's strength is his expressions .. those eyes that speak volumes, that face which expresses every emotion sooo perfectly!!!! Indeed apu is such a brilliant and complete actor.
rupsii IF-Rockerz
rupsii
rupsii

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by india05

Ruplai his expressions speak volumes he need not speak atlaal and we can see he pain he has when roshan ammu brought out the topic !! Only thing is we as viewers are unable to unwind is mystry and that needs to be done ASAP !! Embarrassed

Awww my feelings put in exact words,Shanti...the way there was a slight tremor in his voice and hint of a tear in his eyes, only Apu could have acted that way..hands down no second opinion about it...
thesaint148 IF-Rockerz
thesaint148
thesaint148

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rupali28

Originally posted by india05

Awww my feelings put in exact words,Shanti...the way there was a slight tremor in his voice and hint of a tear in his eyes, only Apu could have acted that way..hands down no second opinion about it...

absolutely girls, only Apu could have done it sooo beautifully ... a mix of everything in one expression - confusion, silence, pain, fear, and loss .....
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Infact when Roshan Ammu asked him weither "Kya tum us Chalnee say puaar to Nahi Kar Bate!" OMG the way he stopped and looked and Amuu was priceless as if he realised that even Ammu knows me soo well and she can read my heart!! Embarrassed
thesaint148 IF-Rockerz
thesaint148
thesaint148

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 1:22am | IP Logged
yes shanti, that expression was priceless ... his feelings for rohini were sooo prominent on his face ... and the way he came to a still at ammo's question was brilliant!!Clap
riya_007 Goldie
riya_007
riya_007

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 4:31am | IP Logged
the luk on shekhar's face while takin to ammo was jst soo breadth takin! the way he luked with pain , silence nd loss at ammo my heart surely skipped a beat! Wink Embarrassed
this also comfirmes dat shekhar's character has a deep dard bhara past which will unfold gradually! Smile
jst hopin apu gets a makeover soon gets back to his suave nd sophisticated luk!   Smile

Go to top