Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
indeed rupali and shanti .. apu's strength is his expressions .. those eyes that speak volumes, that face which expresses every emotion sooo perfectly!!!! Indeed apu is such a brilliant and complete actor.
rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: india05

Ruplai his expressions speak volumes he need not speak atlaal and we can see he pain he has when roshan ammu brought out the topic !! Only thing is we as viewers are unable to unwind is mystry and that needs to be done ASAP !! 😳

Awww my feelings put in exact words,Shanti...the way there was a slight tremor in his voice and hint of a tear in his eyes, only Apu could have acted that way..hands down no second opinion about it...
thesaint148 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupali28

Awww my feelings put in exact words,Shanti...the way there was a slight tremor in his voice and hint of a tear in his eyes, only Apu could have acted that way..hands down no second opinion about it...

absolutely girls, only Apu could have done it sooo beautifully ... a mix of everything in one expression - confusion, silence, pain, fear, and loss .....
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Infact when Roshan Ammu asked him weither "Kya tum us Chalnee say puaar to Nahi Kar Bate!" OMG the way he stopped and looked and Amuu was priceless as if he realised that even Ammu knows me soo well and she can read my heart!! 😳
thesaint148 thumbnail
yes shanti, that expression was priceless ... his feelings for rohini were sooo prominent on his face ... and the way he came to a still at ammo's question was brilliant!!👏
riya_007 thumbnail
the luk on shekhar's face while takin to ammo was jst soo breadth takin! the way he luked with pain , silence nd loss at ammo my heart surely skipped a beat! 😉 😳
this also comfirmes dat shekhar's character has a deep dard bhara past which will unfold gradually! 😊
jst hopin apu gets a makeover soon gets back to his suave nd sophisticated luk!   😊
gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kashuu you are absolutely right. Shekhar does have a hidden past. Maybe, he loved someone earlier, or maybe it's his family or sth. 😕
thesaint148 thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya_007

the luk on shekhar's face while takin to ammo was jst soo breadth takin! the way he luked with pain , silence nd loss at ammo my heart surely skipped a beat! 😉 😳
this also comfirmes dat shekhar's character has a deep dard bhara past which will unfold gradually! 😊
jst hopin apu gets a makeover soon gets back to his suave nd sophisticated luk!   😊

yes riya, his acting and those expressions were flawless!!! only and only apu could have said sooooooo mnay things in just one expression without even a single word .... Thats our Apu, THE BEST!!!😊
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Apu flawless acting in this scene hit a nail in my heart 😭
I have started to wonder as to what is that he lost which ristha a love mostly as pointed by most . 😭
But he has fallen again . A person who has felt such pain will think twice before falling again eg - our great DPS.
thesaint148 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha30272

Apu flawless acting in this scene hit a nail in my heart 😭
I have started to wonder as to what is that he lost which ristha a love mostly as pointed by most . 😭
But he has fallen again . A person who has felt such pain will think twice before falling again eg - our great DPS.

that is indeed a great point Rekha. it seems he has lost someone he had loved dearly, especially after ammo asked dr. kahin tumhain uss jhalli say pyar tu nahi ho gaya ... and the expression that crossed shekhar's face at that statement were definitely of confusion and fear ...

But i agree with you, if he has past of losing his love, how can he soo easily fall for rohini!!! once bitten twice shy is better here. But i guess we have to wait and watch what has he lost and why is he being attracted to rohini like this, i mean in such a childish manner.