India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Mommy’s Day Bash (Page 5)

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 8:19am | IP Logged

finally u r here nappyy LOL LOL "at long last" Wink anyways welcomeeeee Embarrassed Hug Hug thank god mom's day is on sunday warna tu toh hoty hi nahi yahaan Cry Cry

and piyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so goood to see you hereee Embarrassed Hug Hug and the pics r amazingggggg what a scene this was naaaa of babloo sing and sonyaaa Embarrassed Embarrassed seriously ashi ko jitna maza sonya and yuvi ko tang karne main ata tha utna kissiiiiiiiii kot ang karne main nahi aata tha Big smile Embarrassed am also like that u know i loveeeeeeeeee irritating my mum to the T LOL Embarrassed

and wohaaaaaaaaaaaa u had that pinky wala siggyyyyy Embarrassed had been looking for it everywhereee thaanx for putting it up heree Big smile Hug and i guess rgw irgwe aggy was made by ashita Embarrassed oh i just loooooooooove its text..."we can find the love of bestf riends in our bond itself" Embarrassed sooo sooo soo trueeeeeee Embarrassed they definatly were each others beshtest friends Embarrassed and u know i was dying to request a siggy on something like this only showing their friendship trust and loveee Embarrassed Embarrassed...but i haven't got any siggys i requested till now am soooooooo disappointed.... Cry Cry i wld giv them to u all as a belated gift now... Cry

Edited by smritisashi - 10 May 2008 at 8:36am

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 8:38am | IP Logged

ps...piyaaaaaaa u read tammy??Big smileEmbarrassed..yeah u read it its more than enough i toh thought u missed it when i saw u replying everywhere bt thereLOL now i know toony is getting the torture treatment backOuch anyays i wld wait but don't torture me too much coz it wld only delay the next update LOLEvil Smile...but i hopeeeee u liked itEmbarrassed 

pps...nappy atleast change ur siggy dabba now...LOL..u really deserve to be promoted kreacher for being sooooo lazy...Angry

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 9:30am | IP Logged

okie am here to rock nowLOLBlushingposting the pic of the dayBlushingBlushing its my fvttttttttttttttttt piccyyyBlushingBlushing

i even made a siggy on it for loooooonsBlushingBlushingBlushingand am sooooooo proud of thats iggyyBlushingBlushing its one of my best siggysBlushingBlushing

here are the picsBlushingBlushing

shit maaaan i just looooove this huggyyyyyyBlushingBlushingBlushing waise toh inka her hug is special kitny passion ke saath these two hug each otherBlushingBlushing sata ka sara pyaar barsa dete hai apny her hug mainBlushingBlushing

and thaanx to annnnnnBlushingHug  we now know that this was their first meet after ashi came back from londonBlushingHugHugsoooooo it was but obvious ki yeh huggy bohut special hogy after all they were meeting after a whole month of being away...CryHug

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by uvcraziestfan

heres a mothers day sig frm my side Tongue

dunguuuuuuuuuuuHugHugHugthis rooooooooocksHugi loveeeee your pic selectionEmbarrassedEmbarrassed specialyy the two small picsBig smilethat babloooo singh pic is soooo looking wooowHugits awesomeeeeeeee dunguuuuuuuuHugHugHugi would definatly use it but am keeping it for tommorrowEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed sooo excited for tooooomEmbarrassed thankoooo dungyyyyyyyHugHuglovee youuuuuHugHug

yeah mother is always there for her childrenEmbarrassedHugand when shes not with meeee i toh can't do anything at all i start panicking when my mum is not there and i have loads of school work and exams...CryCry..meri kitny buri halat thi in feb when i had to catch upon one hwole month of school which i missed when i was in india and at that time mom wasn't with me she had stayed back in india for another month...CryCry....it was tooortureeeeCry...thankooo mom for being there with meee alwaysEmbarrassedHugHugloveeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuHugHug     

Edited by *nitz_rocks* - 10 May 2008 at 9:39am
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anvesha rulz

Well I was searching for some nice cards for mothers day n I came across this one.....seems like the perfect lines that Ashi would say while wishing her momEmbarrassed

here u go

he he isnt it sooo cuteEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and totally Ashi like....I completely fell in love with itEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

and this is another one that I felt really suited Ashi n Sonia

hope u guys liked them too Big smile

Smriti those siggies are awesome Clap n shelly's siggy that she posted yesterday rocked tooClap....really have an amazingly talented bunch of ppl out hereEmbarrassed

ROFLthe first one rocks ashitaROFL its soo like our devilllEmbarrassedROFLROFL

thats really HER way of saying i love you to her mommyEmbarrassed sabse alag sabse hatkeEmbarrassed

even the second one is good but my heart goes o first one undoubtedlyEmbarrassed

ps..ashita surprise us naaaa with a new ashi sonya mix tommorrowEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed am going to watch you say it best again right noooooowEmbarrassedEmbarrassedshit i just looooooove that mixEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 9:55am | IP Logged

aweeeeeeeeeeeeee this siggy is shooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeEmbarrassedBlushing just like meeeeLOLBlushing and i agre with lunaaaaa its so simple and its beauty lies in its simplicityBlushingBlushing really beautyful siggy and the pic tooo is sooooooo cuteeeeeBlushingBlushing

me toooo loved the text like anythingBlushingBlushingand its so meant for this sceneBlushingBlushing out of all four ka parents sonya was the only when who agreed to be with ashi on this issue she knew that the charity show was ashi's priority and she knew her dotty was right she understood how important this was to her dotty and she was proud of the fact ki her dotty had such a kind and big heart which always wanted to help others even at the cost of her own self in trouble..Clap  

i remember everyone else's parents objected and tried to convince their children from not ding this but sonya said to ashi to move ahead fearlessly coz she was with her like alwaysBlushingBlushing seriously sonuuuu roocks shes always understood ashi perfectly and thats why they are not only best friends but soul mates toooBlushingBlushing noone can be more important for them than each other..BlushingBlushing

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:12am | IP Logged

awwwwwwww chottu mummum is sooooo sooooooooo sooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeBlushingshesssssss the moooooooosht beautyful dotty in the wooooorldBlushingBlushingBlushingand i lovee this scene tooooo it was soooooo cute and emotionalBlushingBlushingsonya felt soooooo proud of showing her star dotty to everyoneeeeeBlushingBlushingBlushing and i looved what she said..."tum main ek aisa josh ha aisa park hai jo duniya badal sakta hai..."BlushingBlushing soooooo soo trueeeeeeBlushingBlushingher josh can definatly dow ondersssssBlushingBlushing

actually i lovee all birthday scenessssss between themBlushingBlushing i toh looved the fact that both mom and dotty were in anarkaliBlushingBlushingBlushing it was soooo cutee and sooo said that both of their hearts and thoughts always go in the same directionBlushingBlushingand awwwwwww that ashi applogizing to sonya one was soooooooooooooo soooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeBlushing the best was the way ashi goes and hak se sits on sonuu's lappy and starts off her nautankiLOL Blushing..."main paapy hun mujhe jeene ka oi huq nahi maine aony maa ko dukho kiya"LOLBlushing and then again when sonya tries to act guss{tries coz no one can be gussa with ashi wen shes trying to be sooooooooo cuteeeeeLOLEmbarrassed atleast not her mum uska gusaa toh melted the minute ashi sat on her lapEmbarrassed}asho starts kisshing her and hugging her and cuddling her toh toh obvious tha ki sonuuuuuu won't be able to keep upw ith her actingLOL coz for her nothing mattered than stealing moments of kissing and hugging and feeling her dotty;s loveBlushingBlushing..and that yuvi part was soooooooo awesome only sonya could have gussed and knonw that ashi still loved yuvi ashi could have hidden it form the world and even from herself but how could she hide it from her mum who always was able to read her soul as if it were an open book..BlushingBlushing..these two just rooock just the perfect example of mom dotty jinke beech galat fahmi hogy but they wld themselves sort it out and jinke beech bohut fighting hogy but undying love wld bind them forever and jinke beech kabhi bhi koi secrets rah hi nahi sakte...BlushingBlushing..they rooock..Blushing 

Edited by *nitz_rocks* - 10 May 2008 at 10:23am
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Here people...siggie of the day!! It's made by our very own pinkyyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed And one of the best AS siggie ever!Embarrassed

Isnt it just beautiful siggie!?!?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I just lovee the textt...it was more painful for me to slap youEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I mean it's soo touchy...I simply love the siggie and the effects in the siggie gives that pain that was in the sceneEmbarrassed Seriously I love this siggie a lot...and i am seriously losing words to describe it...but I just love it...and that's why thought to keep it as siggie of the day!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Go to top