India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Mommy’s Day Bash (Page 2)

ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 6:29am | IP Logged
well is there a siggy for today or shall I put one up Big smile and the pic for the day too Embarrassed

unfortunately couldnt discuss the yest....so if we want we can carry forward that scene today too for discussion....wat say....n guys plz participate na Embarrassed

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 6:38am | IP Logged
yeah ahsi please go ahead and put the pic and siggy na dont ask re please this is as much your topic as myne

yaaaa lets carry forward the scene for today toooo i wld also write my thoughts over it tonight

ps..i got the download link for the thing u asked for yesterday meet me onlyne at ym at night wld giv u the link jenny gave it to me yesterday
ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Well smriti I didnt ask bcoz I dont consider the topic to be mine or urs or anything like that.....its just that I was too tired yest so completely 4got to change my siggy as well as comment on the scene....so I was not sure whether we should continue with the same scene today or another one....the same with the siggy too

unfortunately have to go out today too Ouch but well the least I can do is atleast put up the siggy n the pic of the day Embarrassed

heres the siggy for today made by "starbellz_21" aka farheen...isnt the siggy absolutely lovely Clap...I esp love the way Sonia is holding Ashi's face in her hand n convincing her EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

do use it today guys Embarrassed

pic of the day coming up in a while Embarrassed

ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 7:00am | IP Logged
As for the pic of the day....its my most fav fav pic everEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I dunno y but this remains to be my most fav Ashi Sonia pic....the sad expressions on Ashi's faceEmbarrassed and the way Sonia comes up from behind n holds her hand n places her head on her shoulderEmbarrassed n tries to bring an expression so similar to Ashi's on her faceLOLEmbarrassed(I find it really cute n funny) and asks her what is the prob....everything abt this pic is sooo cute.....u feel like going n cuddling both of them HugHugHug

Scene for the day will be the one when Ashi goes n says sorry to Sonia during her b'day party...this is the link to the sceneTongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbQn09H0GbM

Cuhrazy.Anisha IF-Dazzler
Cuhrazy.Anisha
Cuhrazy.Anisha

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 9:11am | IP Logged
    heck yes smrits i got to know it wsnt moms day wen i wished my mum last nyt GRRRRRR thanx to u Angry ...y didnt u clearly tell me ki ye advance mey khola topic i thot kal hi hai LOL LOL
devilz_here Senior Member
devilz_here
devilz_here

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 10:33am | IP Logged
smritoooooo thumbs up to u for writing so beautifully for this wonderful topic... n do count me in in ur list of ashi-sonya fan. i love them n i love my mom too n i love u all too LOL LOL LOL .... i utilized all my time in readin the first post... n now its going to b 10 'clock at night n i don't wanna miss a single scene or even a flash of aditi/ashu... Embarrassed plus i will search for ashi-sonya scene from my cd n post it here asap...
till then keep rocking this topic...
n smritooo here i m so don't u dare to do wat u said. Confused

love u all
byeeeeeeeeeeeeee
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by koolgal_anisha

heck yes smrits i got to know it wsnt moms day wen i wished my mum last nyt GRRRRRR thanx to u Angry ...y didnt u clearly tell me ki ye advance mey khola topic i thot kal hi hai LOL LOL

duuuuuuuuuuuuuh i told u its on ellventhLOLSilly

and log poora post toh padhenge nahi phir mujh pe barsengeOuch

and waise bhi yeh common gk ki baat hai ki mum's day is supposed to be on second sunday of mayyyyyyyLOLbut aaj kal common knowledge commona kaha rahaWink ab yaad rakhna mom's day second sunday of may and dad's day third sunday of juneeeeeEmbarrassedokieee?? nahi yaad ho toh jao notebook main hundred times likh ke laoLOL

our mooooooooomys' and this particular moomy and mummum are toooooooo special to restrict their celebraiton to just one dayEmbarrassedthats why this entire week is a moomy special weeeeeek on rfEmbarrassed

anyways i enjoyedBig smile tera popat baneeee aur main khush na hun aisa kabhi ho sakta haiLOL

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by devilz_here

smritoooooo thumbs up to u for writing so beautifully for this wonderful topic... n do count me in in ur list of ashi-sonya fan. i love them n i love my mom too n i love u all too LOL LOL LOL .... i utilized all my time in readin the first post... n now its going to b 10 'clock at night n i don't wanna miss a single scene or even a flash of aditi/ashu... Embarrassed plus i will search for ashi-sonya scene from my cd n post it here asap...
till then keep rocking this topic...
n smritooo here i m so don't u dare to do wat u said. Confused

love u all
byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

sidoooooooooooooooooooooooEmbarrassedHug

welcome mery jaaaaaaaaanHugHugand i really hope u enjoyed watching kggk today...Dead..u wld soon be hearing the news of your ashu going to be a nanha munna papa...DeadDead

oh god i seriouslyyyyyyyyyyy need to watch some ay videos to forget today's kggk...DeadDead..only then i would be bale to do justice to this beautyful topicEmbarrassed

yeah sid i knoooooooow you love mum and mummum and everyone would just loveeeeeee to see you here and participate to the fullest of your capacityEmbarrassedHugHug

yeah sid post whateverrrrrrr you wish to post but just be hereeeeHugcoz the celebraiton is incmoplete without the whole of my magical familyyyyyyHugHug

sooooooooooo happy to see so many of you pouring inEmbarrassedDancingDancing

ps.....LOLbe here for the hwole of the weak and then i would decide whether to do or not to doLOL...ooops do i see u raging at me?LOL....well u only said i dnt rock but i bounce at sending mails which r blackWinkEmbarrassed..so the threat lasts for an entire weekBig smileDancing

Go to top