Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

(¯`v´¯)SHAHRUKH *KING KHAN(¯`v´¯) (Page 97)

srklicious IF-Stunnerz
srklicious
srklicious

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 9:59am | IP Logged
SRK rehearses with kids!

Shah Rukh Khan agrees that he has done a lot of rehearsals for his new show Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain? The superstar also rehearses with his son Aryan who will be going to the 5th standard this year.

"I have done rehearsals with my son and his friends. I think they will show a few footages of it. They are the perfect people to rehearse with as the show is going to have questions based on 1st to 5th. It was really fun to rehearse with them," says SRK.

"During the rehearsals I came to know that even though I knew  the answers I had to refer to them because we never thought that any competition would have so simple questions. Some of my actor friends like Preity also came, though Farah could not make it this time because of her babies. Kids actually do not play this game, but they are an important part of the show," he adds.

"It is very interesting to have kids in the show since the questions are based on 5th graders and they get very animated about it. Whatever time I reach home I carry the questions and read it out at my dining table. They give me answers even though I am tired like anything. We have tough competition at home. "

Shah Rukh's kids have not been on the show so far but he said that he wants to take them to the sets one day.

srklicious IF-Stunnerz
srklicious
srklicious

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Shahrukh invites fans to become a Knight  

Courtesy: Glamsham

Monday, May 12 2008   RSS SMS Gadgets
Subscribe to Newsletter

Shahrukh Khan 
Reebok India, the leading sports brand today made history of sorts by creating a moment that brought sports and stardom together. The official merchandise partner for Kolkata Knight Riders, the IPL team owned by Bollywood star Shahrukh Khan, Reebok struck a chord with all enthusiastic cricket fans, as it invited Shahrukh to open its first Knight Riders store on Sarat Bose Road in Kolkata. Knight Rider's fanatics were bowled over at this unexpected treat. Up for grabs at the store is the specially designed Knight Riders footwear and apparel fan gear. The line is complete with accessories like caps, head bands, wristbands, bag packs etc.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Subhinder Singh, ManagingDirector, Reebok India Company said: "It's pure passion and zeal which drives Reebok as a brand and we see a parallel in Shahrukh's Knight Riders with their courage, captivating spirit and endearing attitude coming in to play. As a sports brand we believe in fulfilling potential and we strive hard to provide the best to our athletes and our consumers. With this store which embodies the spirit of Knight Riders we invite everyone to be a part of this astonishing fervour and be the 12th man."

Shahrukh Khan's message to his fans was clear "Be a Knight with Reebok." At the store opening Shahrukh said, "In Reebok I see a perfect fit. They embody the spirit of fulfilling potential; they have the passion to nurture talent and the aggression to take sports to the next level. I am excited that Reebok has created a benchmark by opening an exclusive Reebok Kolkata Knight Riders store for the fans. Launching a Knight Riders special fan gear is an initiative to inspire the fans to wear their emotions on their sleeves thereby taking the "Real Knight" into their homes."
http://entertainment.oneindia.in/bollywood/news/2008/shahruk h-kolkata-knight-riders-reebok-120508.html
-Gunjan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gunjan-
-Gunjan-

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 10:15am | IP Logged
@Mariam: thx yaar for da articles how r u? Did u watch yest KAPPSTH?
LOve Kashish
mariasrk IF-Sizzlerz
mariasrk
mariasrk

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Hey guys how are you,,,,,,,, Embarrassed
-Gunjan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gunjan-
-Gunjan-

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 10:16am | IP Logged
@Maria: gud hun how r u n where have u bin??
Did u watch KAPPSTH?
Love Kashish
srklicious IF-Stunnerz
srklicious
srklicious

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 10:17am | IP Logged
hey kaish ur welcom ofcorse i did watch it LOL Embarrassed Embarrassed btw wat do u think about the member awards that me n fary wer talking Embarrassed

Edited by love srk - 12 May 2008 at 10:17am
mariasrk IF-Sizzlerz
mariasrk
mariasrk

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 10:20am | IP Logged
@ No yaar i don't get time to watch it because i have my Sats.............Soooooo
-Gunjan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gunjan-
-Gunjan-

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 10:22am | IP Logged
@Mariam: Wat?? Theres member awards?? Yikes I knew I have missed sumthin special cud u update on it plz!!
And can u believe how those Bidaii Sisters kissed SRK on both his cheeks?? Angry Datz it I'm flying to India!
Love Kashish

Go to top