Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

(¯`v´¯)SHAHRUKH *KING KHAN(¯`v´¯) (Page 69)

srklicious IF-Stunnerz
srklicious
srklicious

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
ru watching it online . if yeah than please give me the link . iam watching panchvi paas rite now so wil watch bhotnat after that Embarrassed

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
mario i downlaoded from torrents and u have to be member to downlaod it and it's not free registration
srklicious IF-Stunnerz
srklicious
srklicious

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
aw its ok than hun wil fil watch it from srk.org or other link u know mario cant mis anytiung realted to srk ahahahahah LOL Embarrassed
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
ahhah i know
srklicious IF-Stunnerz
srklicious
srklicious

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Shahrukh, Shoaib leave Hyderabad fans disappointed
NR  - 5/11/2008

Shahrukh, Shoaib leave Hyderabad fans disappointed

type=text/javascript>addthis_pub = 'nowrunning'; src="http://s7.addthis.com/js/152/addthis_widget.js" type=text/javascript>
This article has been forwarded.
Send Email
Recipient's Email: 

Your Name: 

Your Email: 

Message:  I found the following article on NOWRUNNING.COM and thought you might be interested in it.

Please enter this security code in the text box

Hyderabad, May 11 (IANS) Unmindful of the sweltering heat, die-hard fans filled the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium here, but were disappointed not to see their heroes - actor Shahrukh Khan and cricketer Shoaib Akhtar - in 'action'.

Braving the scorching sun, the enthusiasts took their seats much before the match began between Hyderabad's Deccan Chargers and Kolkata Knight Riders. Even 42 degree Celsius temperature could not keep the crowd away from enjoying the Sunday game.

The 40,000-capacity stadium was almost full. It was the best crowd so far at this stadium though the hosts have lost all their three matches played here and are at the bottom of the points table with just two wins from eight outings.

It was also the first day-night IPL match to be played here.

Many fans turned up to catch a glimpse of Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan, who owns the Kolkata team. But they were disappointed not to find King Khan in the stands.

'Where r u SRK' asked a placard carried by one of the fans. Hyderabad Cricket Association (HCA) officials said they have no information if the superstar would be coming to cheer the team.

However, another Bollywood star and Shahrukh Khan's friend Arbaaz Khan was present to cheer the Kolkata team.

HCA secretary Shivalal Yadav said all tickets for the match were sold out. "But I don't know what is the contributing factor for this," he said. IT companies bought 15,000 tickets for their employees.

Shoaib Akhtar's fans were also disappointed as the Pakistani speedster was not included in the team. The controversial bowler, who is a big crowd puller, is still waiting to make an IPL debut for his Kolkata team.

The visitors, however, evoked lusty cheers from a section of the crowd. Bengalis settled here were present in large numbers to cheer for Kolkata Knight Riders' captain Sourav Ganguly and his team mates.

http://nowrunning.com/news/news.aspx?it=15484
srklicious IF-Stunnerz
srklicious
srklicious

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
i was disapoint to for not seeing srk in todays match he woud have ben happy to se that his team won Embarrassed . i wished he was there Embarrassed
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
i wanted to see him too
srklicious IF-Stunnerz
srklicious
srklicious

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
After Ranbir, Akshay Kumar to be added to Khan?

http://news.sawf.org/Bollywood/50481.aspx

May 10, 2008 (Sawf News) - Ranbir Kapoor will co-star with Shah Rukh Khan in Karan Johar's Next - My Name is Khan. Kajol is expected to play the female lead but has not formally accepted the assignment, as scripting is yet not complete.

Ranbir will play a jehadi in the long delayed film, which is finally underway, with Karan in Los Angles scouting for locations.

Ranbir recently told the press that he was very excited about the film and the chance to work with Shah Rukh.

The wily Karan, who tends to play safe by packing his film with a strong star cast, is also keen to rope in Akshay Kumar!

Shah Rukh will play a Muslim who gets wrongly detained on a flight because his last name is Khan and the authorities believe that must make a terrorist.

The first half of the film is based on the real life experience of a couple that was wrongly detained; Karan Johar has bought the story rights from them.

The film is expected to go on floor in October, after Shah Rukh completes filming for Aditya Chopra's Rab Ne Bana Di J

Go to top