Frequent Posters

srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
faru dont wory i wil send u pics soon 😳
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
whenever yar just got back home it's 12:3 already now me off to bed really tired
Ruhihutijufan thumbnail
hey do send pics here too. i too wanna see the pics. 😳
srklicious thumbnail
ok yaar u go slep bye   😳
srklicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: seemahujufan

hey do send pics here too. i too wanna see the pics. 😳

dont wory i wil 😆 😳
mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indiandoll89

no one here now? 😛

Hey Meera how are you 😳

srklicious thumbnail
We want Shah Rukh!

Congress President Sonia Gandhi, industrialist Ratan Tata, and CEO of an international beverage company Indra Nooyi are the three Indians who've made it to Time magazine's 2008 list of the world's 100 most influential people.

Theatre person Arundhati Nag feels that the list has got it right. "All of them come from different sectors and impact the country in their own way," she says.

VJ Cyrus Sahukar agrees, adding, "They operate well in the international circuit and it's great that they are representatives of our country.

And it's because of people like them that the perception of India has taken a leap in the right direction. Earlier, when I travelled abroad, people asked stupid questions like, 'Are there elephants on the streets?' But thanks to an entire group of people, including Amitabh Bachchan and Shah Rukh Khan, who are well-read and well-spoken, people know what India is truly about," he says.

Actress Khushboo feels that Shah Rukh Khan is the most influential Indian today. "Shah Rukh has achieved his dreams through sheer grit and determination. The other most influential person is MS Dhoni, who has proven that it takes patience and a strong mind to be a leader," she says.

Best-selling author Chetan Bhagat also believes Shah Rukh is the most influential person in the country. "He chooses what Indians would like to see and decides what entertainment will be like — whether it's IPL or a movie like Om Shanti Om. Mayawati has changed the dynamics of politics in UP. She will play a significant role in the national elections," he says.

Arundhati agrees that Mayawati's juggernaut is rolling and is a major influence in Indian politics. "We have to take cognisance of the vote bank that Mayawati's steadily building up. Whether I agree with her quality of politics or not, I think she's one of the most influential Indians today," she says.

Actor Farooque Sheikh feels that over the last 150 years, no other Indian, living or dead, has been as influential as Mahatma Gandhi. "It's not just about the price of automobiles or the political stance a party takes. What's important is the impact one has on the minds and hearts of people.

Mahatma Gandhi is a major influence even today; we haven't found anybody of comparable stature. He showed that if you are strong and patient enough, truth can prevail and whatever he asked anybody else to do, he did it first. With the kind of capacity for destruction we have, he is the only phenomenon that has impacted change without causing damage," he says, adding, "If I were to look across the globe, then there's Nelson Mandela who gives prime importance to human values."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/I...ow/3015477.cms
srklicious thumbnail
SRK's never satisfied

It is said that when you are satisfied with your work you cannot grow further and it is not surprising that King Khan follows the same theory. Recently when asked about his biggest high, this is what he had to say.

"I get my biggest high when I get my shot right - whether it is a film or a show. I get pleasure from small things. For example in the show when I get my joke right I feel I have done a good job," says Khan and adds, "I also get a high when I manage to shock my director or camera-man with my performance. I can live with that pleasure for the next 20 days. But nothing beats the feeling of the public appreciating your work."

SRK opines that he is not in a competition with anyone. "If I compete with a single person then I am putting limitations on myself. There are so many talented people and so I cannot compete with one. If I compete with an individual, the next day I will realize that a third person is even more talented."

Keep watching Paanchvi Pass to get more such gyaan from SRK every Friday –Sunday at 8 pm

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
i lov ethe srk gyaan 😆 yaar if hiten gauri and the bidaai can make it to pp why not KS they should come too i'll die that day seeing my absolute favy's toghether
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
probably because Fary, our favourite couples aren't Star Plus people! 😆