India-Forums

Doli Saja Ke
Doli Saja Ke

May 5th Written Update

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Anu warns Bhabi and says that if u'll not stop me and Daksh from going to London, I'll give divorce to Daksh. Bhabi replies that you cannot do this, you cannot break this marriage, you Love Daksh very Much, I know you are trying to frighten me. Anu says u said vry true Bhabi, I Love Daksh very Much, that's why I'm leaving him, if I did not Love him I would never leave him. Bhabi asks that what do you mean, Anu replies leave it bhabi u'll never understand this. I just want that u should stop us from going to London, the moment u'll take your decision back I'll stop my steps, else I'll call the loyar npw, but bhabi stops her. Bhabi says that you are trying to blackmail me, so Anu retorts that even you are doing the same thing by sending us to London. Anu says go bhabi go u have very less time wid u, go and stop Daksh. Bhabi goes and Anu smiles. Bhabi comes to office and enters the Meeting Place. Bhaiya and Daksh are having some discussions wid the clients. Meera says Dhanajay that she wants to speak to him about something Important. Daksh asks bhaiya to go wid bhabi and says that he'll handle the meeting. Meera tells everything to Dhananjay in his cabin and says that they should tell about this to Daksh. Dhananjay stops her saying that if we'll tell this to Daksh he'll just now give divorce to Anu and then all our dreams will get ruined. We'll have to stop Daksh from going to London. Maya and Nani comes to Riddhima's house and revenuates everything there. Maya and Nani leaves saying that they'll come later. Riddhima is worried that how Ishaan will react. Ishaan comes home and asks about the changes in the house. Riddhima tells him everything. Ishaan gets angry and leaves from there. Whole family is sitting together and having coffee. Sukanya says that Anu bhabi made a gr8 coffee. Anu looks at bhabi and asks her to tell whether she liked the coffee. Bhabi takes a sip and says its very nice. Anu starts pulling bhai and bhabis leg and says that ok now everyone give me their shopping list as to what they want from London. Sukanya says that she wants make up kit. Any turns at bhai, bhabi and Rukmani and asks from bhai and bhabi that what they want from London. Bhai and bhabi gives Anu a angry look. Anu looks at Daksh and asks him whether the tickets and visa has came or not. Daksh replies that Visa will be delivered till today evening, but one thing I'm not getting that till tomorrow you became upset with the thought of going to London then how u became so much excited suddenly. Anu says that Daksh are you trying to pull my leg??? Actual the change which you are finding on me is all due to bhabi. Everyone is confused to here this. Anu proceeds and says that yesterday I and bhabi had a talk and she explained me that in order to achieve Big things sometimes we have to take some stiff decisions. Bhabis these words got fitted in my mind and from that time I'm very happy about going to London. Daksh becomes happy hearing this and bhai and bhabi keeps staring Anu angrily.

Riddhima asks sorry from him and says she only needs Ishaans's love and nothing else. Ishaan forgives her.
Bhai, bhabi and Daksh are sitting in the Drawing room. Anu comes and asks from Daksh that did he call her. Daksh asks him to sit. Anu asks Daksh that whats the matter??? Daksh replies that Anu we are not going to London. Anu looks at bhai and bhabi for a while and looking at Daksh she starts her drama. Anu says Daksh that did u take this decision bec of me…Daksh its bhaiyas dream na??? Daksh replies that bhaiya took this decision. Anu gives a smart look at bhaiya. She goes and sits beside bhabi and starts showing her fake surprise and says that bhabi plz make bhaiya understand, he wz vry exited for this project na. Bhaiya retorts that ya I wz vry excited but its not like all we think will happen, as we took the decision that we'll start our project in London, the government there came up with so much formalities for the foreign investors, that we had to delay your trip. But I'm sure that u both will definitely fulfill my dream one day. Anu thinks for a while and comes up with a smart question. Anu says that bhaiya that bhaiya I didn't hear about any such government policy, neighter in T.V nor in newspapers, in fact the day I got to know that we are going to London, that day only I did all the study about foreign policies and foreign investments, so that after going there I could help Daksh in his work. Daksh becomes happy hearing this and Anu beams looking at Daksh. Bhaiya gets irritated and says that he got this news from his internal sources, who has no connection with Media. Anu beams hearing this. Bhabi interrupts saying whatever may be the reason but I'm happy that now you both will stay in front of my eyes. Anu replies that bhabi most probably even God also wanted this that I should stay here and look after you. Bhaiya says that Anu has noble thoughts. Anu stares at both of them and smiles.

Bhaiya is sleeping, bhabi wakes up and starts thinking that today first time I wz beaten and that too by Anu. She goes out of room. While she is moving she hears sounds of Laughs coming from dadis room. Bhabi proceeds towards the room and reaching near the door she finds that Anu and Dadi are sitting together and Anu is telling dadi everything that happened and both are laughing. Dadi says that today I'll sleep peacefully and that Meera will be awake all night. Meera hears this and thinks in mind that Narayani Devi is behind all this but I'll not allow you to do any more Leadership, I'll destroy all your plans just now. Episode ends on Meera's determined face.

Edited by bhakti_kansara - 07 May 2008 at 7:27am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

webkapJaanu80sananddesaimansismrschittaloop118devi mukherjeeparinderpaldevila123456rspritijoshi***Anu***Katrina82masoom_sharartiivy_softycrazyballekomassumu87daddysgirl786deshi2007sankadevi30pksanam

wajr Senior Member
wajr
wajr

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
thanx
nice to see anu winning for the first time LOL Big smile Smile
Parneeta Newbie
Parneeta
Parneeta

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Ya Iam happy that she is winning too....and feel so sorry for Bhabhi LOL LOL LOL

Edited by Parneeta - 05 May 2008 at 11:49pm
Parneeta Newbie
Parneeta
Parneeta

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Wink
heartpower Newbie
heartpower
heartpower

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
hey im confused wasnt that the update for may 5th but thanks anyway im gonna look for the 6th update now Embarrassed
l0vey IF-Rockerz
l0vey
l0vey

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
yay for anu LOL just hope it continues to be like this
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top