India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Aaa Gale lag Jaa aur mere ho ja!!

k_sarala Goldie
k_sarala
k_sarala

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Are Bhay Milind is giving such great indications but still I dont understand why Prachi doesnt make most of it. Or does she need Neev to come and tell her to hug Milind.
All Prachi needs to do is put her head over his chest and rest will follow.
I just cant get what the creatives are upto. Prachi who single handedly dealt Sukruthi's Raaz is now behaving very wierdly.
We have forgiven the creatives for so many things for ex- Milind was in green shirt when Prachi was in his room and at breakfast he is in white. If we assume it is dinner time and he has come back from office they are talking as if it is BF. OK, then again we should assume it is evening . All strange and strange but still we dont cate anything so far as MICHI are together
but we will not let Prachi behave so dumbly. She wants to give dard to Milind for him to remember his past- Stupid girl just by touching you if he remembers some flashes then if you go a bit farther into -----------then he will defi remember you.
Also it is not Milind whom you should arouse with jealousy it is Ayesha. Try hugging Milind in front of Ayesha and she will slap you and blame you and scold U and that is the end of Ayesha and her engagement. Milind will not see anybody do harm to you- Ayesha will taunt him and he will come out with real feelings towards you.
So Gale lag Jaa baby and leave the rest for us...

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Wonderful post, sarla! Didn't think of that! ur right.....why is Prachi so helpless when it comes to salvaging her personal relationships? Ur scenario is really good!

BTW, the title of your post is very interesting. I don't know if you know this...but there was an old Hindi movie with Sharmila Tagore and Shashi Kapoor, I think, with the same title as yours...Aa gale lag ja....very interesting things happened there....Ihaven't watched it myself but I believe Sharmila's character becomes pregnant after a night spent with the hero....it wasn't even a romantic setting...apparently, they get lost in the snow and she falls ill...and her temp for some starnge reason falls below freezing point!! and our intrepid hero has to increase it somehow...there being no blankets and hot water around...so he does the 'inevitable" or should I say, the 'unthinkable"!!

Hope something of the sort 'happens' here!! Embarrassed

Edited by pippa - 06 May 2008 at 12:07am
k_sarala Goldie
k_sarala
k_sarala

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Pippa I just hope something like that happens. I really want to watch the passion of Milind towards Prachi. OMG it wouls be rocking.
Did U notice he cares for her so much that the love scenes would be damn passionate.
k_sarala Goldie
k_sarala
k_sarala

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Candyfloss that was waht exactly I wanted the end of last day's epi. But ......
Ezria_Fan_4ever IF-Dazzler
Ezria_Fan_4ever
Ezria_Fan_4ever

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 7:38am | IP Logged
wow, i would be very happy if something like that happened in kayamat,
but these creatives Angry

I think u shd join the kayamat creatives team and give them some tips, n tell them to use their brains( if they have) LOL LOL LOL
Ira593 IF-Dazzler
Ira593
Ira593

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 7:51am | IP Logged
uff....prachi is behaving very stupidly these dayz...like a hopeless baby.... Angry ...the part dat irritates me the most is dat y duz neev hav 2 help prachi in evry single thng wid milsi....ok fine he gets rid of ayesha...den aftr dat y cant [rachi handle herself...if she does it her way...it wud affect more Angry Angry Angry
k_sarala Goldie
k_sarala
k_sarala

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
UR right Stardiva. I dont understand how she thinks by her crying Milind will come closer to her. Infact he will go far away thinking she is so concerned for Neev. Yesday we saw that, he moved away thinking it is not goood for Prachi. I hope she doesnt spoil things at beach.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top