Left Right Left

India-Forums

Left Right Left
Left Right Left

Thoughts On L R LVidya And Scriptwriter (Page 2)

Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Well all I can say that show of character Vidya has just begun, I am sure she / script writers has something up her / thier sleeve. And do not forget that It is not yet revealed what is in the file yet. Oreiginal papers or some other documents ?

So it is not time to jump the gun.

Bugger

regarding the show and vidya's decision ....well i think she got insensitive and didnt use her mind!! if at all she cud hav told everything to gunny and major sharma ....they cud hav worked it out and mite hav caught hold of tht person ......
it simply meant ..she trusted more on th tterrorist who killed vansh rather than gunny!

second point is tht ....the person who vidya wanted to save was himself an army officer ....who is ready to die 1000 times before giving defence secrets to terrorists!! if army officers strt getting so weak ....then any outsider can cum ,blackmail or watever and do wat they want!! there is sumthng known as planning and game ...thts wat vidya shud hav done...
she is an army officer and she shud hav kept tht in mind!

Originally posted by shruti.nil

well nice debate out here!!!!but i do agree with master blaster that the chrecter of viya is shown to be reckless......admited that shes in a sensitive state of mind and is being emotionaly blackmailed..........but that definately doesnt mean that she sells her country!!!!this is the second time its happening where naina shoots captian rajveer on the mission to save the target in season one coz shes stresses on the part that rajveer killed her brother and not bothering that the countries securities is in danger.its very disturbing!!! Angry Angry

Edited by Manzz - 06 May 2008 at 6:29am

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 6:37am | IP Logged
well maybe..........guess we have to just wait n watch!!!
Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 10:58am | IP Logged

That is what I feel And Today's Episode is Good And has some excellent scope and story

well maybe..........guess we have to just wait n watch!!!

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
ya todays episode was definately up to the mark...action mystrey n all the masala............a good episode all over!!
sonikudi14 Senior Member
sonikudi14
sonikudi14

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manzz

Well all I can say that show of character Vidya has just begun, I am sure she / script writers has something up her / thier sleeve. And do not forget that It is not yet revealed what is in the file yet. Oreiginal papers or some other documents ?

Bugger

regarding the show and vidya's decision ....well i think she got insensitive and didnt use her mind!! if at all she cud hav told everything to gunny and major sharma ....they cud hav worked it out and mite hav caught hold of tht person ......
it simply meant ..she trusted more on th tterrorist who killed vansh rather than gunny!

second point is tht ....the person who vidya wanted to save was himself an army officer ....who is ready to die 1000 times before giving defence secrets to terrorists!! if army officers strt getting so weak ....then any outsider can cum ,blackmail or watever and do wat they want!! there is sumthng known as planning and game ...thts wat vidya shud hav done...

well nice debate out here!!!!but i do agree with master blaster that the chrecter of viya is shown to be reckless......admited that shes in a sensitive state of mind and is being emotionaly blackmailed..........but that definately doesnt mean that she sells her country!!!!this is the second time its happening where naina shoots captian rajveer on the mission to save the target in season one coz shes stresses on the part that rajveer killed her brother and not bothering that the countries securities is in danger.its very disturbing!!! Angry Angry

Very  nice debate .  interesting thread.  I agrree with Bugger , Vidya should have discussed it with the seniors ,  she is been too stubborn and confused at same time .  

Mannz,  I think she has handed over the orginal documents only .  The masked man opened the file to check it if papers are geniune or not .. let s see what s going to happen . 

Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 12:07am | IP Logged

You Are Right, from last episode it is clear that she did hand the original file.

But before crucifying Vidya, larger issue need to be considered as I had mentioned.

There is nio right or wrong action under these circumstances and only appropriate steps taken at thepoint of time. And Vidya has a back up plan.

And Deeya Chopra has portrayed the character well.

Originally posted by sonikudi14

Originally posted by Manzz

Bugger

Very  nice debate .  interesting thread.  I agrree with Bugger , Vidya should have discussed it with the seniors ,  she is been too stubborn and confused at same time .  

Mannz,  I think she has handed over the orginal documents only .  The masked man opened the file to check it if papers are geniune or not .. let s see what s going to happen . 

Kavi1982 Senior Member
Kavi1982
Kavi1982

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Let's hope that Vidya has a backup plan otherwise she is in big toble. She has lost the trust of her seniors and to earn it back is going to be really difficult. Let;s hope that she is able to do it and that also soon otherwise they might even think she is involved with the terrorists.

Edited by Darwin - 07 May 2008 at 9:20am
Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

She has one, how that will be allowed to be implemented will be interesting.

Originally posted by Darwin

Let's hope that Vidya has a backup plan otherwise she is in big toble. She has lost the trust of her seniors and to earn it back is going to be really difficult. Let;s hope that she is able to do it and that also soon otherwise they might even think she is involved with the terrorists.

Go to top