Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

India-Forums

   
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

Ambika expert at cursing creating scenes

ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Joined: 03 February 2006
Posts: 36618

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

 We always call kaveri bad evil and cunning.

What should we call Ambika today she burned away her chunri and broke mangalsutra and cursed Narpat without knowing the truth and giving him chance to explain.  She was always saying how much they have between them. What happened  to that love. What happened to years of marriage. Why did she have to do Tamasha in front of all the guests. Did she even think about her children.

She could have come home and discussed this in private. Was it not enought that Narpat was humilated so much in public. A good mother  would cover up this things thinking about her daughters and won't do tamasha in front of her daughter's in laws no matter how angry she is.

She has every right to be angry and ask Narpat for explanation rather than believing what some one said and humiliate him  more in public.

In the past she did not listen to saloni and cursed her in  her own home..

what should we call Ambika today?



Edited by ramas - 05 May 2008 at 9:58pm

judyp Goldie
judyp
judyp

Joined: 26 October 2007
Posts: 1829

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Today, I felt so sorry for Narpat. He looked so beaten and broken. He was disgraced in front of his loved ones.

The scene where he is alone reflects his life at the moment.

What can I say about Ambika - How does one deal with disillusionment, humilation, shame etc. That's a hard one. I guess she focus on the person that brought her to this point - Narpat.

But I do agree what about 30 years of marriage, 3 children - does all that go away because of a 30 year old action.

The Saat Phere title song does say life takes twist and turns. So if after 30 years of marriage ones finds out something like this - does it wipe out everything....

I remembered when Narpat had lost the child in the park. How Samar and Ambika took him to task. Including Kaveri....




Edited by judyp - 06 May 2008 at 5:04am
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Joined: 03 February 2006
Posts: 36618

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by judyp

Today, I felt so sorry for Narpat. He looked so beaten and broken. He was disgraced in front of his loved ones.

The scene where he is alone reflects his life at the moment.

What can I say about Ambika - How does one deal with disillusionment, humilation, shame etc. That's a hard one. I guess she focus on the person that brought her to this point - Narpat.

But I do agree what about 30 years of marriage, 3 children - does all that go away because of a 30 year old action.

The Saat Phere title song does say life takes twist and turns. So if after 30 years of marriage ones finds out something like this - does it wipe out everything....

I remembered when Narpat had lost the child in the park. How Samar and Ambika took him to task. Including Kaveri....


I know she always blames him when anything goes wrong. Even when he could not collect dowry for sal  she cursed him and he ended up taking poison,

I know findinf out something is a shock for any woman and she must disapprove of him. But come on do you do public display of it. She should have thought of alll the ppl present there especially sal's in laws. What about Narpat reuptation which is already ruined, As a wife she should just go home ans explodes when he comes home.

How must children feel seeing this?

ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Joined: 03 February 2006
Posts: 36618

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shivnik1

I think Ambikaji proves to be a worst mother and worst wife. First of all she shouldn't trust someone from outside comes and blames her husban and her not knowing the truth blaims her husband. She did the same thin for her own daughter Saloni. Knowing how Saloni is she still couldn't figuer it out. Samar is the same way. He is just like her mother. No matter how wrong Kavari is but every one forgives her and move on. Ambikaji as mother and wife she should be strong and try to handle all the problems by using her brain but I'm sorry I don't think she has one. Angry
I agree Ambika is a worst mother and wife. She likes to be treated as maind or worst by kaveri and be nice to her. But when she finds out first thing wrong about her huby what she does make him feel like a dirt and ditch him without explanation.

Poor Narpat? At least she should have waited to  find out if itwas Narpat's helplessness or not? then blame him.



Edited by ramas - 06 May 2008 at 7:28am
tvchick2006 Senior Member
tvchick2006
tvchick2006

Joined: 21 June 2006
Posts: 573

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramas

 I agree Ambika is a worst mother and wife. She likes to be treated as maind or worst by kaveri and be nice to her. But when she finds out first thing wrong about her huby what she does make him feel like a dirt and ditch him without explanation.

Poor Narpat? At least she should have waited to  find out if itwas Narpat's helplessness or not? then blame him.


I think the only person Ambika really loves/forgives is Samar and Kaveri. This depiction of her character is so true - million mistakes DIL or son makes you forgive them but if your own daughter does something you curse her.

I wont comment about her being a worst wife. Every woman has her own way of expressing - some are boom, right on the face while some think before pointing fingers. But to think of it - they are not newly-weds. They have been together for 30 years and yet Ambika thinks she has been deceived? I would have understood her position if Narpat would have had million affairs while acting loyal to Ambika.
jaanlover IF-Sizzlerz
jaanlover
jaanlover

Joined: 18 November 2005
Posts: 18756

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramas

 We always call kaveri bad evil and cunning.

What should we call Ambika today she burned away her chunri and broke mangalsutra and cursed Narpat without knowing the truth and giving him chance to explain.  She was always saying how much they have between them. What happened  to that love. What happened to years of marriage. Why did she have to do Tamasha in front of all the guests. Did she even think about her children.

She could have come home and discussed this in private. Was it not enought that Narpat was humilated so much in public. A good mother  would cover up this things thinking about her daughters and won't do tamasha in front of her daughter's in laws no matter how angry she is.

She has every right to be angry and ask Narpat for explanation rather than believing what some one said and humiliate him  more in public.

In the past she did not listen to saloni and cursed her in  her own home..

what should we call Ambika today?

I totally agree with you...she don't know the truth and has not ask Narpat anything and she has already broke her mangalsutra...she always has trust him so much and Narpat also has support her always... so why didn't she ask him first anything..or give him a chance to tell his story...

She has done it many times..Also by Saloni's house..when she broke all the vachans..she don't thought that maybe Saloni have any majboori...no she starts to cursed Saloni...Even Nahar or his family has cursed her ..she was her mother...and now she is a wife...I really don't understand her...

When Saloni knew that Nahar ka phele bhi shaadi hui thi..than Saloni leaves her house...but she never cursed him or anything...

I feel really sad for Narpat..I agree with you..Ambhika can be angry at Narpat...but I also believes that Narpat ka koi majboori hoga...

jaanlover IF-Sizzlerz
jaanlover
jaanlover

Joined: 18 November 2005
Posts: 18756

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaanlover

Originally posted by ramas

 We always call kaveri bad evil and cunning.

What should we call Ambika today she burned away her chunri and broke mangalsutra and cursed Narpat without knowing the truth and giving him chance to explain.  She was always saying how much they have between them. What happened  to that love. What happened to years of marriage. Why did she have to do Tamasha in front of all the guests. Did she even think about her children.

She could have come home and discussed this in private. Was it not enought that Narpat was humilated so much in public. A good mother  would cover up this things thinking about her daughters and won't do tamasha in front of her daughter's in laws no matter how angry she is.

She has every right to be angry and ask Narpat for explanation rather than believing what some one said and humiliate him  more in public.

In the past she did not listen to saloni and cursed her in  her own home..

what should we call Ambika today?

I totally agree with you...she don't know the truth and has not ask Narpat anything and she has already broke her mangalsutra...she always has trust him so much and Narpat also has support her always... so why didn't she ask him first anything..or give him a chance to tell his story...

She has done it many times..Also by Saloni's house..when she broke all the vachans..she don't thought that maybe Saloni have any majboori...no she starts to cursed Saloni...Even Nahar or his family has cursed her ..she was her mother...and now she is a wife...I really don't understand her...

When Saloni knew that Nahar ka phele bhi shaadi hui thi..than Saloni leaves her house...but she never cursed him or anything...

I feel really sad for Narpat..I agree with you..Ambhika can be angry at Narpat...but I also believes that Narpat ka koi majboori hoga...

I mean by the part that even Nahar or his family has not cursed Saloni

ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Joined: 03 February 2006
Posts: 36618

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvchick2006

Originally posted by ramas

 I agree Ambika is a worst mother and wife. She likes to be treated as maind or worst by kaveri and be nice to her. But when she finds out first thing wrong about her huby what she does make him feel like a dirt and ditch him without explanation.

Poor Narpat? At least she should have waited to  find out if itwas Narpat's helplessness or not? then blame him.


I think the only person Ambika really loves/forgives is Samar and Kaveri. This depiction of her character is so true - million mistakes DIL or son makes you forgive them but if your own daughter does something you curse her.

I wont comment about her being a worst wife. Every woman has her own way of expressing - some are boom, right on the face while some think before pointing fingers. But to think of it - they are not newly-weds. They have been together for 30 years and yet Ambika thinks she has been deceived? I would have understood her position if Narpat would have had million affairs while acting loyal to Ambika.
I agree Ambika always forgives samar and kaveri like she used to forgive shubhra no matter what.

She needs to get the fact before behaving the way she behaved.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Shame On Ambika!!

Author: Rumii   Replies: 7   Views: 1175

Rumii 7 1175 02 April 2009 at 7:09am by swati_j
Ambika's Principles

Author: Rumii   Replies: 5   Views: 823

Rumii 5 823 18 February 2009 at 11:12am by Dabulls23
Unfair and stupid Ambika

Author: koolsadhu1000   Replies: 9   Views: 1372

koolsadhu1000 9 1372 05 August 2008 at 4:48pm by koolsadhu1000
Kaveri & Ambika participate in - Article

Author: parm11   Replies: 2   Views: 1960

parm11 2 1960 07 July 2008 at 9:57pm by ramas
Ambika in wedding...

Author: karan0294   Replies: 1   Views: 548

karan0294 1 548 19 June 2008 at 4:08am by AmritaRao-Nina

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index