Rafa.LunaPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

πŸ˜†Hi everybody.......

I thought it was time to finally know what your love quotient is....for MIK ...aka Iqbal is.....I mean everyday seeing him on the TV itself makes me so crazzy about him.......uh...what about you guys? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Take these pointers to find out.

1. When do you think of Iqbal?.....Always , Sometimes , Only when I read soem article about him , or is it just never?πŸ˜†

2. Do you dream about him....if yes how many times?  Is it everyday , somedays......or something like I dont dream at all?😊

3. When you see Iqbal...looking all hot and handsome what is your first reaction? Is it something like your eyes start shining and you feel very happy all of a sudden and you feel excited......or is it just that you appreciate his looks?πŸ˜›

4. What is the best feature in Iqbal...? Is it something like u like his every feature....or something like u just adore his expressions, or his voice or his smile?πŸ˜†

5. When you think about Iqbal ....how does he look to you as? As Abhi , Shiv , Angad.....or just Iqbal Khan with that half smirk?πŸ˜‰

6. If you evr had a chance to meet him....face to face , what would be your first reaction ? And what would say to him?πŸ˜‰

7. What  makes you think of Iqbal ? Is it a anytime - anywhere issue or do somethings remind you of him...like maybe  love songs , or some flowers?πŸ˜‰

Now here are the results:

1.If you answered...Always = 4, Sometimes =3 , Only when I read some article about him , and never = 1

2 . everyday = 4 , somedays = 2......or something like I dont dream at all = 1

3.This is purely your point of view...but do send me your answer to this quetion.😊

4.Is it something like u like his every feature. = 4...or something like u just adore his expressions, or his voice or his smile = 3

5.This quetion is also purely based on your choice....but do tell me ur liking.πŸ˜ƒ

7. Is it a anytime - anywhere issue = 5 ..... do somethings remind you of him...like maybe  love songs , or some flowers = 2

6. This must be answered wholly by you...I cant provide answers!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now for the love quotient....

If you got a 1 to 5 then Iqbal Khan is just a someone for you.😭

If you scored a 6 to 10 then Iqbal Khan is person u like a lot....but yeah not so much as those who really love him. And your love quotioent is ok but you need to improve it.😊

If you scored a 11 to 16 then .....I am sure you really love him a lot...and your quotient is high up!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

But if you scored a 17.....then i am no one to say this...but say i will...as You are on top of the ladder with the highest love quotient and i can say this with guarantee....Iqqu must be proud to have a fan like you!!!!πŸ‘

I would like to request a small thing from all of you...do send me your answers to the pointers...It will help me know how much MIK means to u!!!😊

Thankx  a lot.....

LUV πŸ˜‰

Aranya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So many good questions...but will answer all later for sure! πŸ˜ƒ
ok
No prob....but do send a reply soon!
LadyZaib thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aranya

πŸ˜†Hi everybody.......

I thought it was time to finally know what your love quotient is....for MIK ...aka Iqbal is.....I mean everyday seeing him on the TV itself makes me so crazzy about him.......uh...what about you guys? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

1. When do you think of Iqbal?.....Always cause i am a dedicated fanπŸ˜†

2. Do you dream about him....if yes how many times?not lately 😊

3. When you see Iqbal...looking all hot and handsome what is your first reaction? god sure took his time making this one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

4. What is the best feature in Iqbal...? everything is best in iqbalπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

5. When you think about Iqbal ....how does he look to you as?  Iqbal Khan with that half smirk and awesome personalityπŸ˜‰

6. If you evr had a chance to meet him....face to face , what would be your first reaction ? And what would say to him?

salaams iq, i am huge fan of yours i think you rock and then shake his handπŸ˜†

7. What  makes you think of Iqbal ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†oh god loads of tiny little funny things....or a man with a goatieπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†JK

tanyashrivastav thumbnail

πŸ˜†Hi everybody.......

1. When do you think of Iqbal?.....Always , Sometimes , Only when I read soem article about him , or is it just never?πŸ˜† -wel not always but most of the time

2. Do you dream about him....if yes how many times?  Is it everyday , somedays......or something like I dont dream at all?😊-  some dayz

3. When you see Iqbal...looking all hot and handsome what is your first reaction? Is it something like your eyes start shining and you feel very happy all of a sudden and you feel excited......or is it just that you appreciate his looks?πŸ˜›- filled with grt excitement wich is beyond description

4. What is the best feature in Iqbal...? Is it something like u like his every feature....or something like u just adore his expressions, or his voice or his smile?πŸ˜†- everything abt him is simply best

5. When you think about Iqbal ....how does he look to you as? As Abhi , Shiv , Angad.....or just Iqbal Khan with that half smirk?πŸ˜‰- abhi.............

6. If you evr had a chance to meet him....face to face , what would be your first reaction ? And what would say to him?πŸ˜‰--- i will be stunned ... as if in a dream land

7. What  makes you think of Iqbal ? Is it a anytime - anywhere issue or do somethings remind you of him...like maybe  love songs , or some flowers?- anything ... nothing in particularπŸ˜‰

Now here are the results:

1.If you answered...Always = 4, Sometimes =3 , Only when I read some article about him , and never = 1

2 . everyday = 4 , somedays = 2......or something like I dont dream at all = 1

3.This is purely your point of view...but do send me your answer to this quetion.😊

4.Is it something like u like his every feature. = 4...or something like u just adore his expressions, or his voice or his smile = 3

5.This quetion is also purely based on your choice....but do tell me ur liking.πŸ˜ƒ

7. Is it a anytime - anywhere issue = 5 ..... do somethings remind you of him...like maybe  love songs , or some flowers = 2

6. This must be answered wholly by you...I cant provide answers!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now for the love quotient....

If you got a 1 to 5 then Iqbal Khan is just a someone for you.😭

If you scored a 6 to 10 then Iqbal Khan is person u like a lot....but yeah not so much as those who really love him. And your love quotioent is ok but you need to improve it.😊

If you scored a 11 to 16 then .....I am sure you really love him a lot...and your quotient is high up!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

But if you scored a 17.....then i am no one to say this...but say i will...as You are on top of the ladder with the highest love quotient and i can say this with guarantee....Iqqu must be proud to have a fan like you!!!!πŸ‘

I would like to request a small thing from all of you...do send me your answers to the pointers...It will help me know how much MIK means to u!!!😊

Thankx  a lot.....

LUV πŸ˜‰

Aranya

Thank u so much for answering guys...Know I now..how much you guys love him! 😳
salt thumbnail

1. When do you think of Iqbal?.....Only when I read some article about him. I think I would think about him always if I'd more spare time. 

2. Do you dream about him....if yes how many times?  As far as I can recall once.

3. When you see Iqbal...looking all hot and handsome what is your first reaction? appreciate his looks.

4. What is the best feature in Iqbal...? His eyes, his smile and his voice.

5. When you think about Iqbal ....how does he look to you as? just Iqbal Khan.

6. If you evr had a chance to meet him....face to face , what would be your first reaction ? And what would say to him?  Surprise. I don't think I would be able to say anything 😭

7. What  makes you think of Iqbal ? lol.. I don't know.

I'm pretty sure I failed the test, but deep down in my heart I know I'm his biggesttttttt fan lol 😳

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

1. When do you think of Iqbal?..... Sometimes

2. Do you dream about him....if yes how many times?    I dont dream at all?

3. When you see Iqbal...looking all hot and handsome what is your first reaction? or is it just that you appreciate his looks?πŸ˜›

4. What is the best feature in Iqbal...?  adore his expressions,  his voice, his smile

5. When you think about Iqbal ....how does he look to you as?   just Iqbal Khan with that half smirk?πŸ˜‰

6. If you evr had a chance to meet him....face to face , what would be your first reaction ? And what would say to him? 

I will be very happy if i meet him.

Thankx  a lot.....

Edited by diya_snow - 15 years ago