India-Forums

Kuchh Is Tara
Kuchh Is Tara

Ranbir was so natural today!!!! YAY!!!

Multani90 IF-Rockerz
Multani90
Multani90

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

Sorry for all these posts guysLOL I am doing hw, but things are going through my mind. But omggg.......Ranbir was so natural today---like with the whole Archita situation. For example in the past two episodes he was over-doing it. But today I was happy that he was acting normal, like how a real friend would act to a real friend. For example when they were eating today...and Archita was talking about how they used to sleep togetherLOL Omg...I loved the expression on his face. He was like what are you saying. So cute. And I love when he starts to think of what he should do next.

You see I think that he should not over do and pay attention to Kanya at all. Because that they way Kanya was with Chunnu, she completely blocked Ranbir. And Ranbir should do that same.

Edited by Multani90 - 05 May 2008 at 9:21pm

ixray Goldie
ixray
ixray

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
   i loved this episode, after a long time i laughed with all my heart in this show. ranbir 's looks were sizzling and i have to confess , i love to see ranbir get into trouble, lets see how he comes out of this urine situation.it will be fun if he really sprinkles it all over the godboles and their house. talk about archie coming from LA, haha . god i love ranbir , at last he doesn't look fake anymore.
rajkin IF-Dazzler
rajkin
rajkin

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
           ya he was looking real and relaxed today .And God hes the bomb of rokin gud luks
Bugger IF-Sizzlerz
Bugger
Bugger

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
yep ranbeer was gud .....but i was actually thinking during the whole show ....tht "yeh kya ho raha hai"
LOL LOL LOL
according to me ....this episdoe was completly uselss and waste of time .....and sumbody anyway has to overact in each episdoe ......its alwayz shanta ...if she is not available ..our kanay does teh honors and frm last 2 episdoes ranbeer took her place in overacting ....and wallaaa ....ranbeer strted behaving normal ...so our dearest(taunt) shanat is back!!!
man she is a complete headache and torture .....for tht matter i can take ranbeer's overacting but cant stand shanta Ouch LOL
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top