thanksLOLLOL

crazy_kiran IF-Sizzlerz
crazy_kiran
crazy_kiran

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

Originally posted by crazy_kiran

shera floating on that good for nothing raft looked like she was taking a vacation in mauritius.. LOL but she has become totally head over heels in love with her hero.. *ahem* "ham Dharam aur Veer ke itne kareeb aa gaye hain* i was Shocked pretty shocked cos those were some pretty strong words for someone hardly having spoken to/met the two princes properly

yeah this girl proceeds very fastLOLLOLLOL

the best part is i dont think veer or dharam are really that bothered about her yet LOL  awww bichaari.. kitni tez daku thee.. kahaan se kahaan pahunch gayee..

haan veer ke pyar mein na daku rahi na princessLOLLOL

crazy_kiran IF-Sizzlerz
crazy_kiran
crazy_kiran

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunataanya

hey i loved the episode.. i absolutely loved the heated exchanges between Dharam and veer at the dining table.. and at the practice site... it was lovely to see Dharam being caught out.. and even the part when dharam was reminded of how veer used to scare agni to get out of his place.. i absolutely loved it.. LOL even though it was a sad episode for some reason i thoroughly enjoyed it.. Smile

shera floating on that good for nothing raft looked like she was taking a vacation in mauritius.. LOL but she has become totally head over heels in love with her hero.. *ahem* "ham Dharam aur Veer ke itne kareeb aa gaye hain* i was Shocked pretty shocked cos those were some pretty strong words for someone hardly having spoken to/met the two princes properly

ya actually.. even though it was a sad epi... i liked it coz of rt n vik's actin... i thought they were brilliant yest... Clap

and shera ji looked pretty too... Big smile blue suits that girl... but her hair was too messy... Tongue

her hair is a big disappointmentLOL

crazy_kiran IF-Sizzlerz
crazy_kiran
crazy_kiran

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by kunataanya

Originally posted by crazy_kiran

yeah this girl proceeds very fastLOLLOLLOL

the best part is i dont think veer or dharam are really that bothered about her yet LOL  awww bichaari.. kitni tez daku thee.. kahaan se kahaan pahunch gayee..

just like they are not overly bothered about sia... bechari heroines dono... Ouch

LOLLOLLOL

Go to top