Celebrity Fan Clubs

~*BoRn RoCk$tAr OuR iDoL AnKi BaBy*~FC # (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 141

nrin2k

IF-Dazzler

nrin2k

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhy

Originally posted by nrin2k

madhy darling i will continue quoting ur replies in next fc coz i wanna keep the chain of our convo Embarrassed

so im saying bye to all n inshaallah cya all in our new home sweet home Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

till then the angel naw is signning off for now LOL

btwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ankianssssssssssssssssss congratulationssssssssssssssssssssssssssss once once n once again we did itttttttttttt its another 150th pgggggggg yepppppppppppppppppppppiiii Dancing

congras to madhy,tau,bitu bro,dayu,tazy,raj,ashi,jenny,soha n alllllllllllllllllllll allllllllllll allllllllllll ankiansssssssss congratulationsssssss ClapClapClap

now where ru swtyyyHug
im backkkHug
woww wooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome workClapClapClap
guyss pls give her a standing ovation wit me..Clap
she deserves it... our devil naw has done an angelic workkkkkkk which deserved to be appreciatedClap

congoooooooooooo to u tooooooooooooooooooooooo for taking da charge of opening dis wonderful FCClap

NAW ROCK SOO DO ALL ANKIANS..speciall da devil Tau, Dayuu, jenny, Raj,Taz , leenu, bituu & ofcoz me da innocent angelLOLLOLLOL

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy babyyyyyyyyy u baaaaaaaccccccckkkkkkk!!!!Hug

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww awesome great to seeeeeee youuuuu Hug

thank u sweety im really happy that u liked it EmbarrassedEmbarrassed thanksssssss alooooooooooooooooottttttttt Hug

btw i guesss allll thanks goes to you coz i actually did nothing but to copy n paste ur things LOLLOL sooo great job by u actuallly Clap its alll ur effort not mine Tongue so all standing ovation goes to youuuuuuuu Clap

n thanksss coz  u asked me to take the charge im honord thanksssssss for trusting meeee that i will be able to copy n paste properly Wink Embarrassed Hug

thank u thank u Embarrassed

sooo one of our devil is here Wink now waiting for the terrible devil tau Hug

omggggggggggg Naw i didnt kno ur thr.. so i went back to JJWS forum..Big smile
grr dont tell dt... all credit deserves to u only..Clapcoz u donno how long it took me to learn how to add backgorund things.. but u learned it soo fastyy nd u kno even copyng nd paste is soo difficult..suchhhhh a long big post occupied wit soo many stuffsClapClapClap
soo hats off to for doingggggggg soo perfectly..ClapClapClap
well doneClapClapClap

ya i was here then i saw red on urs so i went back to search for sth Tongue 

btw hun u know all credits r only urs ClapClapClap coz im doing nothing either copying urs or stealing ur backgrounds ROFL u know ur talent is now working for me ROFL

naw dont u kno copyng nd stealing things r more tough job den making it ur ownROFL
i hv been experiencing it frm ages nowROFL

no no i also know that infact i learned that from my few days experiences ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*BoRn RoCk$tAr OuR iDoL AnKi BaBy*~FC # (Page 9)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nrin2k

IF-Dazzler

nrin2k

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

hello ankians!Big smileHug
how is everyone?Big smile

@madhy di: madhy di i've checked the pm and replied u tooEmbarrassed ..check my two pms.Big smileand plz reply to the 2nd one asap.Embarrassedmy net is also behaving gay along with my gay PC...AngryDead

@naw:yaar i simply loved ur work..its awesome!ClapClapClapand u know what in this FC we can expect more beautiful posts coming up.Big smile
yaar am telling u u are most welcomeEmbarrassed -come to my place and as u eat my head ,also eat the virus in the PC.LOLmissing quoting ur posts too.CryCryCry

@beenaz:hey welcome to the FC.Big smilehow are u ?Embarrassedu know we have been here in the idol section for the past 1month.Embarrassedanyways nice to meet u buddy.Big smile
i'm Momna Embarrassedaka Tau.Big smile
beware of some chatterboxesLOL

@ashi and dayu: CONGRATS to u too yaar!Big smile
ashi u got the right award :most wanted member"LOLplz be active!Embarrassed

guys its soha's b'day on 16th..any plans?who will be opening the thread?Big smile

thanks alooooooooooottt sweety im delighted Hug im honored EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed thanks a lot it means a lot to me thanks EmbarrassedEmbarrassedHug

ohh ya i wish i could go to ur place but sorry sweety i can eat them up coz they r damn healthy u know ROFL coz its after all soha shameless virus so i guess u know very healthy healthy virus ROFL i cant eat the much u know ROFL

nrin2k

IF-Dazzler

nrin2k

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *~SOHA_RULEZ~*

@madhy di: madhy di i've checked the pm and replied u tooEmbarrassed ..check my two pms.Big smileand plz reply to the 2nd one asap.Embarrassedmy net is also behaving gay along with my gay PC...AngryDead

@naw:yaar i simply loved ur work..its awesome!ClapClapClapand u know what in this FC we can expect more beautiful posts coming up.Big smile
yaar am telling u u are most welcomeEmbarrassed -come to my place and as u eat my head ,also eat the virus in the PC.LOLmissing quoting ur posts too.CryCryCry

@beenaz:hey welcome to the FC.Big smilehow are u ?Embarrassedu know we have been here in the idol section for the past 1month.Embarrassedanyways nice to meet u buddy.Big smile

@ashi and dayu: CONGRATS to u too yaar!Big smile
ashi u got the right award :most wanted member"LOLplz be active!Embarrassed

guys its soha's b'day on 16th..any plans?who will be opening the thread?Big smile

aww u remembaaaaa EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL..noo noooo no threadz fuh me pheezz hunEmbarrassed

im not in d mood of celebratiin my bday Cry Cry Cry soo pheezzz no thread Embarrassed

whyyy not???AngryCryCry then what will happen to our plans AngryCryCry uuuuuuuuuu AngryCryCry what happened why arent u in mood of cel ur bday CryCry did varuna say anything??AngryAngry i will sen tau to his place his boring life will be Done forever Angry

nrin2k

IF-Dazzler

nrin2k

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

okk tau i hv pmed u back..jus check it..
aww sohaa zalil bday is cuming..
i donno im not gonna open her any thread dis time..

last time also i opened a beautiful thread for her on her bday..nd dt time i was going thru a very hard time due to my personal matter still i came here nd posted it jus for dt pagal kumarCry but dt girl didnt even check it nd neither replied thrAngryAngry..soo im still angry wit dt.. AngryAngryAngry

if she want i can post up same thread again on her bday LOL LOL LOL

if u guys want to wish her on her cuming bday den post it HERE on 16th may Embarrassed LOL

dts her old bday post link LOL

reallllyy??Shocked

but i thiught shes damn excited about it Ouch coz i saw in her msn dmsg where she was counting her bday fate like from a month back Ouch 

then sudd what happened??CryCry

soha baby tell me Cry i know ur shameless now suddenly where did u get this much shyness that u dont even wanna cel ur bday with us TongueLOLLOL

or is it like u dont wanna cel ur bday  specially with us?? Cry is that so??CryCry 

nrin2k

IF-Dazzler

nrin2k

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *~SOHA_RULEZ~*

ok fine good dont come tau im now leaving Cry

u dont have to come good dont come Cry

i was waiting here but u didnt even seee Cry

ok fine good night n good bye Cry Cry Cry

naw baby dont be angry CryCryi did come here and stayed for 10 mins and i was planning to come to the FCCry but dunno my what got damn it with my PC ,it shut downAngryDeadmy PC has gone mad yaar.AngryDead

ohh ic Confused.. u know baby i guess soha shameless landed up in ur pc LOL so u better do one thing just bang ur pc like this  then i blv soha's devil soul will go away from ur pc ROFL

nice emo btw.EmbarrassedClapLOL
anyways my bro says that our PC is now full of virusAngryOuch and when i say that bro do something Embarrassed,he is like i havent got time.AngryDeadyaar thats the reason its going all mad.Angry

omggggggggggg exactly Tau wat an emo..hilarious..Clap
Naw i must give u an award for being da best post presenter.ClapClapClap. da way u present ur post is jussssss superb wit those funny emosLOLtotally it realy suits da situation..ClapClapClap
omgg sohaa is going to kill u..LOL
becharii has been missing frm last weeksCryCry
i hope not stuck wit another poor guyLOL

thank u thank u EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ohh really then give me give me what r u waiting for LOL

btw u dumbo i have used this emo longgggg ago on u when u were suffering pc probs but i guess that time u didnt notice that coz seems like ur watching it for the first time OuchOuch

ohh ya soha shameless will kill me but first she needs to come back here LOL

no actually i talked with her on msn kinda few days back ..she was sick n suffering headache n all but i guess now she is fine n waiting for her happening come ning bday LOL i donno u know it or not but she is actually counting it for like 35 days to go 34 days ... now its 13 days to go ROFL i was like omg ur just like me i also starts counting from october or november ROFL 

btw ohhh nooooooooo guys u no a very bad news for u alll a pathetic terrible day is gonna come tooo Ouch a bday of another devilllllll OuchOuchOuch ohh god this devils all born this month ROFL

ohh really i never noticed dt sexy sohaa emo b4..LOLLOL
tday morning she was disturbing me by givng missed calls nd spoiled my beautiful dreamOuch

naw ur calling sohaa shameless im sure if she sees dis den i'll be forced to kill u by showing red facesLOL

ohh u met her on msnTongue.. i kno she 23/24 hours in online talking to her gay varunaaLOL

why do u dream so much wheres ur dream man is just beside u Embarrassed

ya i sometimes see her online then we talk Big smile

no no she wont kill me coz i gave her this new mane while chatting with her ROFL

btw how did she get varuna online ROFL

Angry omg tokiing behind my bakkkkkkkkkkk Angry ..salii kamineeeeeee rotten saara hua tomatoooooo Angry

varun maar gaya.. hes dead  he dnt exist nemore..im going 2 his anteeem sanaskarr Big smile

not exactly Wink we were just talking about u Wink not ur behind its openly we talking about u but if u dont come here then def u will feel like this Tongue so u better come regularly so that we can say this thinngs infront of ur face ROFL

what!!Shocked omg omgom finallllllllllllllllllyyy ur fever went down ohhhhhhhhh thanks goddd D'oh ur finally fine now ROFL

btw how did it happen?Wink what did ur varun do?ROFL

nrin2k

IF-Dazzler

nrin2k

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

hello everyone im a new/old anki fan!!!!

let me explain, i have loved Anki from that very first performance of Mehbooba at the auditions but i have joinf IF after indian idol finished so i had never visited this forum till i saw a indian idol audition ads on tv!!!

n then i found u!!!! my fellow Anki fan club!!!!!! OMG now i feel like i belong!!!!! Embarrassed

wow this Fan page is tooo goood!!! well done with it!!! i jus love anki!!! she is too gud man!!! i miss her though!!! Cry

hope to have many Anki related chats to fellow anki lovers her soon!!!! Embarrassed

xXx Benaz

heyyyyyy Benaz wellcome to anki baby's sweet home Hug

its great to see u here Hug

wow it feels like one of our old friend is back here HugHug

cool buddy thanks for visiting here n def u belong here coz u love anki baby EmbarrassedHugHug 

here we all r just anki lovers Embarrassed

btw is Benaz ur name?Embarrassed one more thing plss tell us ur bday i need to add that in our wall of ankians Embarrassed so that we dont even dare to miss to wish u on ur bday Embarrassed

hey do watch all vdos if uve missed any of anki baby's performances EmbarrassedEmbarrassed she is stunning u know EmbarrassedBig smile 

thnk u sweety!!! ive found my anki home!!!!!Embarrassed

my name is benaz n my friends call me Bee!!!Embarrassed n my b-day is on the 27th of september!!!!Big smile

yep i have been watching the vid again!!!! i made sure i watched sum of my fave!!! i loved the govinda eppy when she sang the bijili songs!!! tooo good yaar!!!!!Embarrassed

xXx Bee

p.s what can i call u?Embarrassed

ohh ya its alllways there for uuuuu Embarrassed

hey bee its nice meeting u Embarrassed great im gonna add ur bday on our fame of ankians wall Embarrassed

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wowwwwwww i knowwwwwww anki babyis super damn hottttt n rockkkkingggggg rockstar!!!!!!!Clap

btw do watch some new vdos of her like she went to Kuwait n she fired the stage ClapClapClap EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ohh damn how dumbo i m sorrryyy Tongue i havent introducemy selfff Confused super dumb sorry Tongue I am the angel of this fc WinkEmbarrassed my name is Nawreen but my devil ankians call me Naw WinkLOLLOL so u can can me Naw EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

great to see u back HugHug Big smile

nrin2k

IF-Dazzler

nrin2k

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

hey momna!!! or shud i say Tau? thnks for the welcome!!! nice to meet u too!!! n beware of which chatterboxes? i feel like i will settle ryt in!!! lol

xXx Bee

hey bee lemme help u .. u can call here devil dumbo tau or in short ddt ROFL 

hey dont worry she was just talking about herself WinkLOLLOL she is a dumbo chatterbox n keept eating everyones head ROFL but theese days her terriblepc is giving some trouble thats why she cant come here to eat ur head properly so she just gave u a lil warning b4 her real presence ROFL Her Highness is the Queen of Devils ROFL

so beware of her hun ROFL

nrin2k

IF-Dazzler

nrin2k

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~rahul ki rani~

kisine mere post ko reply nahi kiya except my tau Cry
jao aap sabse meri kattiiiii Cry Cry Cry
**cry cry cry** Cry

Cry

i read it but u know while quoting i donno how did i miss it infact when u said except tau none replied i was like how is that possible i should have repliedcoz i rem readin ur post then i looked everywhere then i realized donno how i missed replying urs sorry sweety seriously i was like n accident CryCry which i didnt do intentionally infact i should say unknowingly Cry im begginnnnnnggg ur perdonnnnn from the booooooottommmm of my heart coz im feeling realllly reallllllllllly bad to make my angel cry Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top