Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~*BoRn RoCk$tAr OuR iDoL AnKi BaBy*~FC # (Page 67)

nrin2k IF-Dazzler
nrin2k
nrin2k

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

Originally posted by Bee3nazz

Originally posted by nrin2k

Originally posted by indian888

hello guys

kya chal raha hai

hwo my crazy 5 ...opps now i can say crazy 6 with Bee copming in

don ka sabko salaam nasmsate Tongue

allo!!!

im Bee n what can i call u?

oh thnks for the compliment!!! but im not crazy 6 im their doctor!!!Wink u kno like Juhi was for the Krazy 4!!!LOL

hey hun bee this is our most loving Don bitu bro HugHugHug

he is the biggest drama king here LOLLOLLOL

ohh ya ya our devil doc like ankians family physician ROFL

yesh my place has been named now!!! ROFLWink

awww kwl dpn bitu bro!!!  Naw thnks for the inside info on him!!!EmbarrassedWink

OMG don bhai kaise maloom huwa aap ko?LOL
yaar bee since naw has already introduced bitu bhai to u but i'll say just one thing Embarrassed...don menaing to say bitu bhai ko pakarna mushkil hi nahin na mumkin hai.LOL

hey bitu bhaiBig smile hows everything btw?Embarrassedso long no see!CryOuch

yup our 100% don LOL

ya dont tell me tau bitu bro is very bz u know AngryCryCry with nothing LOL

nrin2k IF-Dazzler
nrin2k
nrin2k

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

where is my devils tau Ouch

why didnt u come yday?? Ouch Confused

GUESTS !Angrythey came yesterday at night to give their so called surpriseOuchAngrythey are still here but presently they have gone out ConfusedOuchso i just go chance to come here.EmbarrassedHug

surprise!!!!AngryAngryAngry i hate this kinda surprise AngryAngryAngry but ya tau i can see ur red face LOL 

thank god they went out Hug

nrin2k IF-Dazzler
nrin2k
nrin2k

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

Confused

1. ok ok now tell us do u have any bf uffo dumbo this time asking about bf = boy friend?LOL tell us tell us the truth Wink nope no BF but i have a fiance!!!Embarrassed i recently promoted himLOL
awwwwww thats super duper romantic.Embarrassedso u talk to him? YES IS DO ALL DA TIME!!! LOLEmbarrassed
whats his name? RAMZAN
how dos he look like? 6.2 feet tall, has a wkd smile n is shoo funny. he is skinnier than me so im always making him kebabs trying to fatten him up, i dont wann look bigger than him in the weddin piks n film!!!
Big smilewhats his age
23 and he is also a libra like m1!!!Embarrassed 
and whats his name? um i think ur begining to repeat urself!!!
Embarrassedis he ur cousin or a complete outsider? i have known him since i was seven and we met at my cousins wedding, she got married to his bro!!! after that i always went to "see my cousin" at her house!!!Embarrassed 
Embarrassedis it arrange or love ?Big smile love but the parents think its arranged u kno with the help of his mum who is da only1 that was in on it!!!Wink

u say this is a few? Ouch im worried nowConfused

hey me in simple black.Embarrassedafter so long i have done such quoting.EmbarrassedBig smile

thnks u sweetu!!!!Embarrassed

OMG thats super romantic and cute.Embarrassedlemme tell u one thing u have got a handsome man for urself.LOLso u have got 5 years difference ..cool!thats the ideal age difference.Big smile

u know u better try to fatten otherwise u'll look bigger the him in the pics.LOL

thnks!Embarrassed n i havent got da ideal!!! he has!!! hes the lucky 1 WinkLOL

yesh mission Fatten up Ramzy baby is on way!!!Wink

OMG so he isnt the ideal Mr right for u but u think u are the perfect match for Ramzy baby.LOLitna garror to chand ko bhi nahin hai.LOL

yea yea fatten him ..do share with him the cookies which naw gave it to u.LOLbut do watch out for the devil potion mixed in it.LOL

Obviosuly itna gurroor chand mein bhi nahin kyunki chaand mein toh daag hai!!! WinkLOL

oh its all good if he goes devilish he needs to let his hair down abit to compete wiv me!!! aur mein une nahin kaungi as im of mission diet n he is on mission fatten up!!! that way we will meet in da middle!!!LOL

tell im from myside to eat some desi ghee k parathey and lassi .WinkLOLLOL
and take rich choco pastries daily.LOLand one more thing dont u diet ok Confusedcoz as soon as u will leave dieting ,again u'll put on some weight Ouchso its better to walk and just cut down a bit of ur diet Embarrassedbut dont completely boycott food.Embarrassed

omggg look whos talking we got n compounder here ROFL

trying to be dr. bee's assistant ROFL

nrin2k IF-Dazzler
nrin2k
nrin2k

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by madhy

madhy darling im going now Embarrassed Big smile

will come tomo inshaallah Embarrassed

as u know im totally out of my mood today Cry

cyz tomo inshaallah Embarrassed

aww u goneeee swtyyyyyyyyHug
i kno ur soo upset wit AMIT's elimination same as meCry
u kno i jus read some one posted its himani who asked champs do not vote for her nd in precap also i saw farah was sayng dt now himani is playng game.. otherwsie they wud hv voted for himani over AMITCryCry

anyway forget it i have no interest in it anymore Ouch let them play whatever they can AngryOuch

Forget it!!AngryOuch

amit DIDN'T deserved to go.Ouchand yaar one more thing i dont understand with himani ,guys she isnt playing games but she was double minded thats y she said two different statements. ConfusedOuch.

amey deserved to go their not himani although himani was good but not as awesome as amey and one more thing farah was hell RUDE with himani .AngryOuchthis isnt the way to react the way she was doing.AngryDeadOuch

I quit JJWS!!

so no comment from my side Ouch

let them do whatever they wanna do let them play whatever they can AngryDeadOuch

nrin2k IF-Dazzler
nrin2k
nrin2k

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

omggggggggggg naw i didnt kno u wrote it nd i was like how swt of bee dt he is going to take da biggest challange in her carrie by taking Tau's case in her shoulderLOL

tum bhi naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaLOL

but ur right it has to be Tau.. but like others bee alsoo dosnt want to take any risk in her carrier...but i thought she wud atleast do it for da sake of her frnd ship wit dt ill babyyyyyy TauLOL bad badddddd frndddddLOL

ohh ya dont tell me i was like so upset that why our hun bee is doing such thinngs CryCryCry why isnt she getting that our tau needs her help CryCryCry im trying sweety my level best so that we can admit our tau in a very good hospital CryCryCry lets see CryCryCry

y do u want to admit perfect ppl in hospital Embarrassedwhen we have got big time morons like naw and madhy di.LOLlisten i''ll personally request bee to give u some extra dose and admit u in ,seeing ur present condition but dont u worry i will be regularly coming to hospital to check u twoHug..i know u are scared to get treatment.OuchConfusedEmbarrassed

and one more thing will even invite madhy 's madhur to make her feel better.LOL

keep having fun baby n think whatever u feel comfortable just rem dont take pressure ok EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed its not good for ur health EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

n u dont worry me n ur madhy di will surely do sth for u Embarrassed

our goltu baby devil we love u no metter what situation u r in Embarrassed n dont worry we didnt even feel bad or sth for whatever u said EmbarrassedEmbarrassed i blv when u will be cured totally u will talk like sensible ppl ROFL

nrin2k IF-Dazzler
nrin2k
nrin2k

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

hello hi to all my ankians Big smile

guys today i cant quote coz for today i have only one hand LOL coz in one of my hand i put mehedi so Tongue

so for today im posting only qs for our hun bee WinkEmbarrassedBig smile

hope u will understand my technical probs LOL

hey naw..u know when i came to this FC i was like Shockedy didnt naw come today?LOLanyways we completely understand ur technical and nontechnical problems. EmbarrassedLOLLOLbut tell me y did u put mehndi on ur hand ?some special occasion?WinkLOLLOLhey i love putting mehndi too.Big smileinfact i have got some super mehndi designs in PC .Embarrassedi can send u f u want .(but not now after few days.EmbarrassedLOL)

hey awesome Qs for bee.Big smileLOLLOLloved them.LOL

ROFL are it was my technical prob u dumbo ROFL

no reason i love putting it so whenever i get mehedi i just put it Embarrassed n another thing is i have a fev place in BD where i get the best mehedi Embarrassed one of my uncle came to canada he brought that mehedi for me n i was like wooooowww Dancing so i jumped on it ROFLROFL

btw lemme tell u im damn good in it WinkEmbarrassed i normally dont get time coz whenever someone see mehedi in my place just jump on me pls put it in my hand Confused u know at eid times i get tired of putting mehedi in everyones hand ConfusedCry n lastly i never get time to put in my hand CryCry

ohhhhhhh yaaaa def pls pls pm me Big smile i love diff designs Embarrassed

ohh ya def urs one r better one Clap

u know mine was nly few qs LOLLOL no worries i will surely come up with more very soon WinkLOL

yaar again we have got a similarityEmbarrassedHug ..am crazy abt mehndi and u know even i'm damn good at putting them on hands.EmbarrassedSmileu know when i go another city for shaaddiz  where my paternal side lives ,they are all like u got to put mehndi on my hand and at the end of the day am tired EmbarrassedLOL

hey will send u all my designs via email.Embarrassedam very very busy right now Embarrassedwhat say is it ok on monday?EmbarrassedSmile

omggg same here Hug me tooo ohh god everyone is like behind me Confused n u know some aunts r like ohh no poor baby is putting mehedi for such long time n try to sympathetised me but just then they said ok plss my hand is the last one ok AngryCry n i was like then what the hell those sympathetic words for AngryCry those ladies i tell u LOL

def ok HugHugHug no probs my sweeetu Hug

OMG OMG on more similarity. LOL
same here ...Confusedmy aunts are like wow what beautiful mehndi ,must be really tired putting on and on ..Embarrassedand then they are like ok just do my hand then u can take rest ..already u are hell tired.LOL
and u know while i'm putting them mehndi ..i'm cursing them all in my heart.LOL

ohh god ya same here ROFL  u know in one of my cousin sis marriage i did a record of putting the mehedi coz all the ladies n babies specially girls but sometimes baby boys also came n i design some kinda dragon for them or whatever they like LOLLOLLOL

but ya i stil rem that pathetic day n i was like kept putting it till the mid night Cry 

these ppl i tell u are damn .....................LOLat least i can say my cousins and relatives are damn irritating.LOL

hey will definitely send u the mehndi designs tomorrow .Smilereally busy with those guests.AngryOuchDead

LOL i also have some these kinda relatives ROFLROFLROFL

i know when they come how does it feel Cry

no probs sweety send me whenever u get time EmbarrassedBig smile

nrin2k IF-Dazzler
nrin2k
nrin2k

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

omggggggggg my poor baby darlinggggg beeeeeeeeeHug

naw u bad bad girlllllllll how can u do dt wit my bee
Cry Cry Cry

im not gonna ask her anything as of now Cry

cant see her suffereing da same situation as mine.. Cry Cry Cry

dont torture her like u all did wit me..

bee darling if these ppl try to torture u more den let me kno i'll try to file a case of torture nd harrasement Big smile Hug

den they will be surly punished by Don in madhy's loyal highcourt LOL LOL

ha ha very funny nooooo ur not gonna escape from it ok LOLLOLLOLu have to grill her Angry or i will grill u ROFL

dont act very smart i understand everything ok ROFL

u better come up with ur set of qs asap madhy darling or u will see two ppl behind u Angry thats none other than naw n tau ROFL

so get ready or post ur qs sooonn Embarrassed

whos torturing our hun bee Embarrassed we r asking very simple qs n infact bee told us to put as much as we can rem ?WinkLOL

so we r doing what our hun bee wants Embarrassed so dont u dare try to break her heart or naw n tau will ... Wink u know better ROFL

naw has madhy di lost it completely or what?AngryOuchhas she gone out of her senses or what?AngryOuchOuchy is she trying to prove herself angelic when she is a clear cut devil!LOL

guru jee stop being diplo and post Qs for our smarty beeEmbarrassed ..didnt u read properly that she loves chatting ?LOL

arre no shes damn clever smart devil but forgot we r not lesser than her ROFL u know what the basic thing is she is damn lazy in typing qs im sure of it ROFL this lazy devil i tell u Angry either she will copy someone elses qs or wont post any ROFL

so she is trying to be soo sweet n nice to bee so that bee thinkss wow ur soo sweet Angry buttt nooo as long as naw n tau r here none can play such game in here ok ROFL

yaaa madhy tried to play a very diplo game but she forgot that our bee loves it ROFL she isnt crying like madhy that plss dont post plss ROFL

ohh god im feeling someones behind me with a super chopper ROFL ohh noo dont kill mee madhyy u deviiilllll ROFLv

exactlyAngrywhen the bakri herself doesnt have any problem then y the hell our devil is trying to be a bit nice and diplo.LOLbut bee knows her reality so Madhya di its pretty useless doing all this drama stuff -get back to ur real self. LOL

i totally agree with ur laziness AngryOuchshe is damn lazy thats y she posted all her Qs for me.Angrydevil lazy girl.LOL

dont worry baby let our devil come i will jump on her ROFL where will she goo ROFL

btw what can our madhy devil do coz she couldnt get the drama queen award coz ur got it so shes doing her drama here ROFL

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yaaaaaaaa that was the bestest thing madhy ever done by posting her qs for uu ROFL 

i still rem the day i was laughing like heeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllll ROFL

drama queen.LOLi guess u are rightLOL ..she is proving to all the ankians that she was the deserving one but unfortunately didnt get it coz ppl thought that i was more dramebaaz then her LOLbut now she is again  ready to prove it and make ppl realize that they had voted for the wrong person.LOL

ahem ahem actually the fact it n truely speaking we didnt vote the wrong person actually u both deserv it equally ClapClapClap u both r soo awesomely dramabaz ROFL

nrin2k IF-Dazzler
nrin2k
nrin2k

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

HuN BeE

I am BACK!!!

Sweety now im back with sth for u this time no qs its a TASK for u Wink

The most easiest tasj ever but ya u have to do it with 100% honesty EmbarrassedBig smile

QS Set # 2 (TASK)

You Have To Tell Us UR LOVE STORY

starting FROM the BEGG till Today!!

You have to tell us nicely as like a story but as we all know the true story Embarrassed

Tell us everything how did u meet?

who proposed, ur feelings n everything Embarrassed

last but not the least tell us about ur wedding n its arrangement which is gonna be happen this coming july EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hopefully u will share ur awesome

love story with us

won't u?ConfusedCryOuch

awesome Q.Clap
btw guru madhy di even u were supposed to pm me and naw ur lovely love story LOLwhen will u pm us u lazy guru ?Angrydont u realize that we are too anxious to know how  love surrounded the two love birds :madhy and KDLOL

thanks buddy EmbarrassedBig smile

but i guess our hun bee havent noticed it yet Confused

didnt even ans it Ouch

Go to top