Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~*BoRn RoCk$tAr OuR iDoL AnKi BaBy*~FC # (Page 62)

madhy IF-Sizzlerz
madhy
madhy

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nrin2k

madhy darling im going now Embarrassed Big smile

will come tomo inshaallah Embarrassed

as u know im totally out of my mood today Cry

cyz tomo inshaallah Embarrassed

aww u goneeee swtyyyyyyyyHug
i kno ur soo upset wit AMIT's elimination same as meCry
u kno i jus read some one posted its himani who asked champs do not vote for her nd in precap also i saw farah was sayng dt now himani is playng game.. otherwsie they wud hv voted for himani over AMITCryCry

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 5:16am | IP Logged

omg omg look whos here Big smile Embarrassed Hug

my hun bee Embarrassed Big smile Hug

yesh my Naughty Naw!!!!

Hug

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

Originally posted by Bee3nazz

Confused

1. ok ok now tell us do u have any bf uffo dumbo this time asking about bf = boy friend?LOL tell us tell us the truth Wink nope no BF but i have a fiance!!!Embarrassed i recently promoted himLOL
awwwwww thats super duper romantic.Embarrassedso u talk to him? YES IS DO ALL DA TIME!!! LOLEmbarrassed
whats his name? RAMZAN
how dos he look like? 6.2 feet tall, has a wkd smile n is shoo funny. he is skinnier than me so im always making him kebabs trying to fatten him up, i dont wann look bigger than him in the weddin piks n film!!!
Big smilewhats his age
23 and he is also a libra like m1!!!Embarrassed 
and whats his name? um i think ur begining to repeat urself!!!
Embarrassedis he ur cousin or a complete outsider? i have known him since i was seven and we met at my cousins wedding, she got married to his bro!!! after that i always went to "see my cousin" at her house!!!Embarrassed 
Embarrassedis it arrange or love ?Big smile love but the parents think its arranged u kno with the help of his mum who is da only1 that was in on it!!!Wink

u say this is a few? Ouch im worried nowConfused

hey me in simple black.Embarrassedafter so long i have done such quoting.EmbarrassedBig smile

thnks u sweetu!!!!Embarrassed

OMG thats super romantic and cute.Embarrassedlemme tell u one thing u have got a handsome man for urself.LOLso u have got 5 years difference ..cool!thats the ideal age difference.Big smile

u know u better try to fatten otherwise u'll look bigger the him in the pics.LOL

thnks!Embarrassed n i havent got da ideal!!! he has!!! hes the lucky 1 WinkLOL

yesh mission Fatten up Ramzy baby is on way!!!Wink

OMG so he isnt the ideal Mr right for u but u think u are the perfect match for Ramzy baby.LOLitna garror to chand ko bhi nahin hai.LOL

yea yea fatten him ..do share with him the cookies which naw gave it to u.LOLbut do watch out for the devil potion mixed in it.LOL

Obviosuly itna gurroor chand mein bhi nahin kyunki chaand mein toh daag hai!!! WinkLOL

oh its all good if he goes devilish he needs to let his hair down abit to compete wiv me!!! aur mein une nahin kaungi as im of mission diet n he is on mission fatten up!!! that way we will meet in da middle!!!LOL

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhy

hey Bee smarty.Embarrassedwell ur much awaited set of Qs is here .WinkLOLanswer them properly and truthfully.Big smile

What is your name?     BeNaz
What is your age?      18   only?n ur gonna get merried?Shocked what r u saying?Shocked

If you could have any one wish what would it be?      that i met Shahid Kapoor n he gave me a hug n a kiss n then realised that he loved amrita rao n married her ( i would have married him but im taken!!) ohh really shahid kapoor is merried he looks really young LOLLOL

Are you obsessed with anything?      at the mo IF lollzzLOL
What is one guilty pleasure of yours?      Chocolate n cookies  yummy EmbarrassedBig smile
If you could live anywhere where would you want to live?      Venice  nice Big smile
Do you like scary movies?      yesh  really hmm Big smile do u get sscare watching them?LOL

What scares you the most?      when i was young everythin now hardly anything lollllzzzLOL
What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?      walked into the car doorEmbarrassed     what?LOL
What's the best gift you've ever received?      my GHDs  Whats that??Confused
How many languages can you speak? which ones?      4
What is your religion?      Islam
Would you ever get a nose piercing?      i have my nose peircedWink   really Big smile
What is a big turn off to you?      hairy feetDead 
Do you like the current Pakistani president?      Ouch pass only do British politics n i cant stand Gordon Brown or Bush for that matterEmbarrassed
Do you regularly read magazines?      yeshhh my car is full of them   good Big smile so do u drive?Big smile
Do you believe in fate/destiny?      yes i believe in it i also believe in karma
Do you believe in soul mates?      yes some people are lucky enough to find theirs    n ur one of them Hug
What mood are you mostly in?      HAppy jolly  goody goddy Big smileHug
Are you very religious?      religious yes not sure about the VERY
What kind of person would you prefer not to be around?      chatty honest and loyal    not to be around??Confused
How tall are you?      5.7 feet
Do you like school?      does any one? when im their no when i left yesh!!!LOL    yes im i love my school more than anything i still rem all my funny days Big smileEmbarrassed i wish i could go back Big smile
What do you want to be?      a mental health nurse!!! then i could treat all my devils!!!Wink   n ur 1st patient is TAU the DEVIL LOL
What is your hair color?      brown
Do you want to have children?      yesh one day
What's the nicest thing you've ever done?      um i can only be honest and loyal and be there for those who i care about
Do you think the elderly should be treated with respect?      yesh they have made us what we are now we cannot disgrace them!!!
Do you enjoy valentine?      yesh!!!!Embarrassed
Do you have any siblings?      yesh tooo many bros
How many e-mail accounts do you have?      2
Do you have a job?      yesh
What is your eye color?      brown
Do you write with your left hand or right hand?      right hand
Would you ever get a tattoo?      yesh one day
Do you want to get married?      im getting married this summerEmbarrassed   this summer?????Shocked
Do you wish for world peace?      yes but those in control do notAngry
Do you think money can buy love?      nope
Do you like war?      never
Do you like ketchup?      YESHHHHHH
Do you eat with your left hand or right hand?      Right
Do you like your life?      Yesh
What is a word that you say too often?    U  Kno wat a mean?
Do you like to watch oldy movies?      their stories n their fully covered costumes!!!
How would you describe your personality? Bubbly
Are you in love with someone right now?  YESH
Do u think naw and tau fight for no reason?do u think they are the best jodi of IF?EmbarrassedSmileand what do u think abt then individually ?Smile(the truth plz)Embarrassed 

NAW n Tau are both halfs of one whole!!! they argues unecesarrly to make it fun like a hubby n wife would

Tau is shweet coz she feeds me cookies

n Naw is wkd coz she is my twin apparently!!!

omggg finally sm1 made us hubby n wify ROFLROFLROFL omggg u cracked me up ROFLROFL but u know sth ur damn right ROFLROFLROFL me wkd?Confused why why ? ROFLROFLROFL

YOUR FAVORITE THINGS

Favorite animal(s)?      peacock
Favorite TV show?      RKAB n KAYAMATH
Favorite candy?      all of em
Favorite drink?      shezan mango
Favorite food?      kebabs n rasmali

Favorite book?      Harry potter thw whole 7 
Favorite song?      too many
Favorite thing to do?      eat choc
Favorite clothing?      anyfin that covers me n im comfortable in
Favorite school subject?      Psychology
Favorite website?      IF
Favorite name?      Thanial
Favorite celebrity?      SHAHID KAPOOR IS HOT
Favorite sport?      Swimming
Favorite car?      Jaguar/bentley
Favorite saying?      the line starts from where i am standing
Favorite shoes?      jammy choos  kool LOL
Favorite color?      lilac/baby blue
Favorite dream?      Confused to be happyLOL
Favorite time of day?      mornin  really howz it?ROFL i  miss most of it infact i wake up in the noon ROFL
Favorite game?      blind mans bluff n monopoly
Favorite nickname?      Bee  ah hun bee Embarrassed
Favorite country?      Venice
Favorite vacation spot?      Venice
Favorite holiday?     Venice
Favorite month?      September can u gues why?  no why?ROFL
Favorite kind of weather?      snowing What!! how i mean why i mean ohh no Confused u know it looks nice when it snowing Embarrassed but if i have to go outside int the snow then nooo AngryOuch 
Favorite thing about you?      my smile!!!Wink oh n my legs!!!Embarrassedor so im told
Favorite singer/band?      atif alsam n KK
Favorite restaurant?    Regal in Bradford

WHICH DO YOU LIKE MORE?
Milk or water?      water  thank god didnt say milk ROFLROFL
Blondes, red-heads, or brunettes?      brunnettes
TV or video games?      TV   aree anytime for 25hrs ROFLROFL
Yellow or black?      black   same same gimme five
Grapes or oranges?      grapes
Write music or sing music?      write it
Eid or someone's wedding?      both!!!!Embarrassed
Fries or onion rings?      fries
Money or love?        love
Cats or dogs?      cats
Lahore or Karachi?      PINDI  

Yahoo or Google?      google all the way
Blue or pink?      blue
Chips or cookies?      y bother asking? cookies of course
Math or history?      history   history??Shocked omg what r u saying i will die Ouch im kinda scared if anyone even say this word LOLLOL
Summer or Spring?      spring
Rock or rap?      rap
Jeans or shorts?     jeans

Enjoy EmbarrassedThumbs Up

theyr u go!!! that was bloody long!!!

Awesome ans cool my twin is giving awesome ans great great going baby Clap

wowwwwwwwwwwwwww answer of da dayyyyyyyyyy.. very gud answerrrrr BeeeeeeeeeeeeeClap

ur too gud i jus cant see ur sufferingggggggg dis..swtyy.. these devil has tortured u soo badly?

wowwwwwww u hv fiancee Clapdt kool..wen u going to get married wit him?EmbarrassedEmbarrassedcant wait da dayyyyy.. pls dont 4get to invite us..me, Naw , Tau nd tau ki motaa sajuu will be thr even if he is not invotedAngry

thnks madhy!!! i was only telling the truth!!! Wink u are all invited thoug u will have to come kashmir!!!!

Wink

indian888 IF-Sizzlerz
indian888
indian888

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 5:58am | IP Logged
hello guys

kya chal raha hai

hwo my crazy 5 ...opps now i can say crazy 6 with Bee copming in

don ka sabko salaam nasmsate Tongue
AashiQ_ IF-Dazzler
AashiQ_
AashiQ_

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 9:14am | IP Logged

www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws     www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws      www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws      www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws

www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws     www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws      www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws

www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws

www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws

www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws      www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws      www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws       www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws       www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws        www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws      www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws

www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws     www.bigoo.ws    www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws    www.bigoo.ws     www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws     www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws    www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws   www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws

www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws   www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws    www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws   www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws   www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws   www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws    www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws

www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws www.bigoo.ws www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws

close-up of an elderly man blowing out a candle on a birthday cake. fotosearch - search stock photos, pictures, images, and photo clipart

www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws

www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws  www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws   www.bigoo.ws

www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws  www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws  www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws  www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws

www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws      www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws

www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws

www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws     www.bigoo.ws    www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws     www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws   www.bigoo.ws   www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws        www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws

OMG So sweeeeeeet!!!!!!!

Thank you soo muchEmbarrassedClap

My I-F is working after dayz!!! Big smile

nrin2k IF-Dazzler
nrin2k
nrin2k

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

omggggggggggg naw i didnt kno u wrote it nd i was like how swt of bee dt he is going to take da biggest challange in her carrie by taking Tau's case in her shoulderLOL

tum bhi naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaLOL

but ur right it has to be Tau.. but like others bee alsoo dosnt want to take any risk in her carrier...but i thought she wud atleast do it for da sake of her frnd ship wit dt ill babyyyyyy TauLOL bad badddddd frndddddLOL

ohh ya dont tell me i was like so upset that why our hun bee is doing such thinngs CryCryCry why isnt she getting that our tau needs her help CryCryCry im trying sweety my level best so that we can admit our tau in a very good hospital CryCryCry lets see CryCryCry

nrin2k IF-Dazzler
nrin2k
nrin2k

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

madhy darling im going now Embarrassed Big smile

will come tomo inshaallah Embarrassed

as u know im totally out of my mood today Cry

cyz tomo inshaallah Embarrassed

aww u goneeee swtyyyyyyyyHug
i kno ur soo upset wit AMIT's elimination same as meCry
u kno i jus read some one posted its himani who asked champs do not vote for her nd in precap also i saw farah was sayng dt now himani is playng game.. otherwsie they wud hv voted for himani over AMITCryCry

anyway forget it i have no interest in it anymore Ouch let them play whatever they can AngryOuch

Forget it!!AngryOuch

Go to top