Originally posted by nrin2k

heyyyyyyy ashiiii how r u??πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

great to see u after a long time so tell me howz going everything??πŸ˜ƒ

congratulations to you toooo πŸ€—

aww Ashii its okπŸ€—
keep supporting AMIT like me nd Naw😳😊
Posted: 15 years ago

ohhhhhh yaaaaaa i used to wait only for his performance like nothing πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he used to come n fire the stage πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

ohhh wow realllllly ashi alsoooooooo awesomeeeeeeeee 😳

inshaallah he willl be back with a banggggggg!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

im praying for him for surrrrreee coz im dying to see his rocking performance πŸ‘

Naw den dont miss tomorrow night episodeπŸ˜ƒ
he gonna rock da stageπŸ‘

ya i was here then i saw red on urs so i went back to search for sth πŸ˜› 

btw hun u know all credits r only urs πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ coz im doing nothing either copying urs or stealing ur backgrounds 🀣 u know ur talent is now working for me 🀣

naw dont u kno copyng nd stealing things r more tough job den making it ur own🀣
i hv been experiencing it frm ages now🀣
hello ankians!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
how is everyone?πŸ˜ƒ

@madhy di: madhy di i've checked the pm and replied u too😳 ..check my two pms.πŸ˜ƒand plz reply to the 2nd one asap.😳my net is also behaving gay along with my gay PC...😑🀒

@naw:yaar i simply loved ur work..its awesome!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘and u know what in this FC we can expect more beautiful posts coming up.πŸ˜ƒ
yaar am telling u u are most welcome😳 -come to my place and as u eat my head ,also eat the virus in the PC.πŸ˜†missing quoting ur posts too.😭😭😭

@beenaz:hey welcome to the FC.πŸ˜ƒhow are u ?😳u know we have been here in the idol section for the past 1month.😳anyways nice to meet u buddy.πŸ˜ƒ
i'm Momna 😳aka Tau.πŸ˜ƒ
beware of some chatterboxesπŸ˜†

@ashi and dayu: CONGRATS to u too yaar!πŸ˜ƒ
ashi u got the right award :most wanted member"πŸ˜†plz be active!😳

guys its soha's b'day on 16th..any plans?who will be opening the thread?πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by * Taurean_21 * - 15 years ago

Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

hello ankians!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
how is everyone?πŸ˜ƒ

@madhy di: madhy di i've checked the pm and replied u too😳 ..check my two pms.πŸ˜ƒand plz reply to the 2nd one asap.😳my net is also behaving gay along with my gay PC...😑🀒

@naw:yaar i simply loved ur work..its awesome!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘and u know what in this FC we can expect more beautiful posts coming up.πŸ˜ƒ
yaar am telling u u are most welcome😳 -come to my place and as u eat my head ,also eat the virus in the PC.πŸ˜†missing quoting ur posts too.😭😭😭

@beenaz:hey welcome to the FC.πŸ˜ƒhow are u ?😳u know we have been here in the idol section for the past 1month.😳anyways nice to meet u buddy.πŸ˜ƒ
i'm Momna 😳aka Tau.πŸ˜ƒ

@ashi and dayu: CONGRATS to u too yaar!πŸ˜ƒ
ashi u got the right award :most wanted member"πŸ˜†plz be active!😳

guys its soha's b'day on 16th..any plans?who will be opening the thread?πŸ˜ƒ

aww u remembaaaaa πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†..noo noooo no threadz fuh me pheezz hun😳

im not in d mood of celebratiin my bday 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ soo pheezzz no thread 😳

okk tau i hv pmed u back..jus check it..
aww sohaa zalil bday is cuming..
i donno im not gonna open her any thread dis time..

last time also i opened a beautiful thread for her on her bday..nd dt time i was going thru a very hard time due to my personal matter still i came here nd posted it jus for dt pagal kumar😭 but dt girl didnt even check it nd neither replied thr😑😑..soo im still angry wit dt.. 😑😑😑

if she want i can post up same thread again on her bday πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

if u guys want to wish her on her cuming bday den post it HERE on 16th may 😳 πŸ˜†

dts her old bday post link πŸ˜† Edited by madhy - 15 years ago

why do u dream so much wheres ur dream man is just beside u 😳

ya i sometimes see her online then we talk πŸ˜ƒ

no no she wont kill me coz i gave her this new mane while chatting with her 🀣

btw how did she get varuna online 🀣

😑 omg tokiing behind my bakkkkkkkkkkk 😑 ..salii kamineeeeeee rotten saara hua tomatoooooo πŸ˜‘

varun maar gaya.. hes dead  he dnt exist nemore..im going 2 his anteeem sanaskarr πŸ˜ƒ

heyyyyyy Benaz wellcome to anki baby's sweet home πŸ€—

its great to see u here πŸ€—

wow it feels like one of our old friend is back here πŸ€—πŸ€—

cool buddy thanks for visiting here n def u belong here coz u love anki baby πŸ˜³πŸ€—πŸ€— 

here we all r just anki lovers 😳

btw is Benaz ur name?😳 one more thing plss tell us ur bday i need to add that in our wall of ankians 😳 so that we dont even dare to miss to wish u on ur bday 😳

hey do watch all vdos if uve missed any of anki baby's performances 😳😳 she is stunning u know πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ 

thnk u sweety!!! ive found my anki home!!!!!😳

my name is benaz n my friends call me Bee!!!😳 n my b-day is on the 27th of september!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

yep i have been watching the vid again!!!! i made sure i watched sum of my fave!!! i loved the govinda eppy when she sang the bijili songs!!! tooo good yaar!!!!!😳

xXx Bee

p.s what can i call u?😳

Edited by Bee3nazz - 15 years ago

Originally posted by madhy

okk tau i hv pmed u back..jus check it..
aww sohaa zalil bday is cuming..
i donno im not gonna open her any thread dis time..

last time also i opened a beautiful thread for her on her bday..nd dt time i was going thru a very hard time due to my personal matter still i came here nd posted it jus for dt pagal kumar😭 but dt girl didnt even check it nd neither replied thr😑😑..soo im still angry wit dt.. 😑😑😑

if she want i can post up same thread again on her bday πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

if u guys want to wish her on her cuming bday den post it HERE on 16th may 😳 πŸ˜†

dts her old bday post link πŸ˜†

😑

Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

hello ankians!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
how is everyone?πŸ˜ƒ

i'm Momna 😳aka Tau.πŸ˜ƒ

hey momna!!! or shud i say Tau? thnks for the welcome!!! nice to meet u too!!! n beware of which chatterboxes? i feel like i will settle ryt in!!! lol

xXx Bee