Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   

~*BoRn RoCk$tAr OuR iDoL AnKi BaBy*~FC # (Page 3)

madhy IF-Sizzlerz
madhy
madhy

Joined: 17 August 2005
Posts: 13828

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nrin2k

Originally posted by madhy

Originally posted by nrin2k

madhy darling i will continue quoting ur replies in next fc coz i wanna keep the chain of our convo Embarrassed

so im saying bye to all n inshaallah cya all in our new home sweet home Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

till then the angel naw is signning off for now LOL

btwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ankianssssssssssssssssss congratulationssssssssssssssssssssssssssss once once n once again we did itttttttttttt its another 150th pgggggggg yepppppppppppppppppppppiiii Dancing

congras to madhy,tau,bitu bro,dayu,tazy,raj,ashi,jenny,soha n alllllllllllllllllllll allllllllllll allllllllllll ankiansssssssss congratulationsssssss ClapClapClap



now where ru swtyyyHug
im backkkHug
woww wooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome workClapClapClap
guyss pls give her a standing ovation wit me..Clap
she deserves it... our devil naw has done an angelic workkkkkkk which deserved to be appreciatedClap

congoooooooooooo to u tooooooooooooooooooooooo for taking da charge of opening dis wonderful FCClap

NAW ROCK SOO DO ALL ANKIANS..speciall da devil Tau, Dayuu, jenny, Raj,Taz , leenu, bituu & ofcoz me da innocent angelLOLLOLLOL

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy babyyyyyyyyy u baaaaaaaccccccckkkkkkk!!!!Hug

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww awesome great to seeeeeee youuuuu Hug

thank u sweety im really happy that u liked it EmbarrassedEmbarrassed thanksssssss alooooooooooooooooottttttttt Hug

btw i guesss allll thanks goes to you coz i actually did nothing but to copy n paste ur things LOLLOL sooo great job by u actuallly Clap its alll ur effort not mine Tongue so all standing ovation goes to youuuuuuuu Clap

n thanksss coz  u asked me to take the charge im honord thanksssssss for trusting meeee that i will be able to copy n paste properly Wink Embarrassed Hug

thank u thank u Embarrassed

sooo one of our devil is here Wink now waiting for the terrible devil tau Hug

 



omggggggggggg Naw i didnt kno ur thr.. so i went back to JJWS forum..Big smile
grr dont tell dt... all credit deserves to u only..Clapcoz u donno how long it took me to learn how to add backgorund things.. but u learned it soo fastyy nd u kno even copyng nd paste is soo difficult..suchhhhh a long big post occupied wit soo many stuffsClapClapClap
soo hats off to for doingggggggg soo perfectly..ClapClapClap
well doneClapClapClap
nrin2k IF-Dazzler
nrin2k
nrin2k

Joined: 07 June 2007
Posts: 2944

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhy

Originally posted by nrin2k

Originally posted by madhy

Originally posted by nrin2k

madhy darling i will continue quoting ur replies in next fc coz i wanna keep the chain of our convo Embarrassed

so im saying bye to all n inshaallah cya all in our new home sweet home Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

till then the angel naw is signning off for now LOL

btwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ankianssssssssssssssssss congratulationssssssssssssssssssssssssssss once once n once again we did itttttttttttt its another 150th pgggggggg yepppppppppppppppppppppiiii Dancing

congras to madhy,tau,bitu bro,dayu,tazy,raj,ashi,jenny,soha n alllllllllllllllllllll allllllllllll allllllllllll ankiansssssssss congratulationsssssss ClapClapClap



now where ru swtyyyHug
im backkkHug
woww wooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome workClapClapClap
guyss pls give her a standing ovation wit me..Clap
she deserves it... our devil naw has done an angelic workkkkkkk which deserved to be appreciatedClap

congoooooooooooo to u tooooooooooooooooooooooo for taking da charge of opening dis wonderful FCClap

NAW ROCK SOO DO ALL ANKIANS..speciall da devil Tau, Dayuu, jenny, Raj,Taz , leenu, bituu & ofcoz me da innocent angelLOLLOLLOL

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy babyyyyyyyyy u baaaaaaaccccccckkkkkkk!!!!Hug

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww awesome great to seeeeeee youuuuu Hug

thank u sweety im really happy that u liked it EmbarrassedEmbarrassed thanksssssss alooooooooooooooooottttttttt Hug

btw i guesss allll thanks goes to you coz i actually did nothing but to copy n paste ur things LOLLOL sooo great job by u actuallly Clap its alll ur effort not mine Tongue so all standing ovation goes to youuuuuuuu Clap

n thanksss coz  u asked me to take the charge im honord thanksssssss for trusting meeee that i will be able to copy n paste properly Wink Embarrassed Hug

thank u thank u Embarrassed

sooo one of our devil is here Wink now waiting for the terrible devil tau Hug

 



omggggggggggg Naw i didnt kno ur thr.. so i went back to JJWS forum..Big smile
grr dont tell dt... all credit deserves to u only..Clapcoz u donno how long it took me to learn how to add backgorund things.. but u learned it soo fastyy nd u kno even copyng nd paste is soo difficult..suchhhhh a long big post occupied wit soo many stuffsClapClapClap
soo hats off to for doingggggggg soo perfectly..ClapClapClap
well doneClapClapClap

ya i was here then i saw red on urs so i went back to search for sth Tongue 

btw hun u know all credits r only urs ClapClapClap coz im doing nothing either copying urs or stealing ur backgrounds ROFL u know ur talent is now working for me ROFL

* Taurean_21 * IF-Rockerz
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Joined: 20 June 2007
Posts: 6294

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 3:48am | IP Logged

Clap

ClapClap

ClapClapClap


CONGRATS ANKIANS!

Clap

ClapClap

ClapClapClap

Yippee congrats for the opening of 111th FC.!Big smileDancing

And special congrats to our chatterbox naw for opening it!Clap

 


Naw F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C job! well no doubt in the fact that u are simply perfect in post making and trust me I have appreciated ur work so much that now I have run short of vocabulary.  That is simply flawless, outstanding work buddy.Clap

yea naw most welcome .do come here and make my PC work perfectly like before ..even i 'm fed up of it.AngryDeadBTW missing u too and missing quoting ur faltoo posts.LOL

 

@madhy di: thanks di –I'll wait for ur pm but do try to send it ASAP coz my friend is eating up my head *like naw does* WinkLOLLOL BTW u are such a bad fan ,u were too lazy to open their FC-learn something from me.LOL

 


@tazy: yaar I'm not even quoting here then how can u expect this from me to go thereEmbarrassedCry ..BTW I know its ali's b'day on 18th Big smile…I'll definitely try to come there but unfortunately if I don't then plz don't mind.Embarrassed


@Raj: hello Big smileOMG where do u disappear raj?ConfusedEmbarrassedwhere have u been dude?OuchEmbarrassed

guys its vahiyaat soha's b'day on 16th so any plans for that ?Big smile



Edited by * Taurean_21 * - 07 May 2008 at 3:52am
-Dayeeta- IF-Rockerz
-Dayeeta-
-Dayeeta-

Joined: 16 November 2005
Posts: 5769

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 6:57am | IP Logged
hello everyone
sorry i got really busy with my school...class X Cry
but i am sooooooooo happy tht we have come 2 our new new new house Clap
congo bongo shongo 2 each and every member who made it possible Clap
awesome posts nawwwwwww...i was sooooooooo amazed 2 c those posts...they r rocking hun Clap Clap
ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Joined: 17 June 2005
Posts: 6919

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone...congrats on starting one more FC of our dear Anky Baby Embarrassed Embarrassed ...u guys r doing a gr8 job hun...keep it up Clap Clap

ps: madhy read ur pm long ago...but am really busy these days Cry ....will reply to it soon Embarrassed
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Joined: 23 November 2007
Posts: 3884

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 4:24pm | IP Logged

hello everyone im a new/old anki fan!!!!

let me explain, i have loved Anki from that very first performance of Mehbooba at the auditions but i have joinf IF after indian idol finished so i had never visited this forum till i saw a indian idol audition ads on tv!!!

n then i found u!!!! my fellow Anki fan club!!!!!! OMG now i feel like i belong!!!!! Embarrassed

wow this Fan page is tooo goood!!! well done with it!!! i jus love anki!!! she is too gud man!!! i miss her though!!! Cry

hope to have many Anki related chats to fellow anki lovers her soon!!!! Embarrassed

xXx Benaz



Edited by Bee3nazz - 07 May 2008 at 4:25pm
nrin2k IF-Dazzler
nrin2k
nrin2k

Joined: 07 June 2007
Posts: 2944

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

hello everyone im a new/old anki fan!!!!

let me explain, i have loved Anki from that very first performance of Mehbooba at the auditions but i have joinf IF after indian idol finished so i had never visited this forum till i saw a indian idol audition ads on tv!!!

n then i found u!!!! my fellow Anki fan club!!!!!! OMG now i feel like i belong!!!!! Embarrassed

wow this Fan page is tooo goood!!! well done with it!!! i jus love anki!!! she is too gud man!!! i miss her though!!! Cry

hope to have many Anki related chats to fellow anki lovers her soon!!!! Embarrassed

xXx Benaz

heyyyyyy Benaz wellcome to anki baby's sweet home Hug

its great to see u here Hug

wow it feels like one of our old friend is back here HugHug

cool buddy thanks for visiting here n def u belong here coz u love anki baby EmbarrassedHugHug 

here we all r just anki lovers Embarrassed

btw is Benaz ur name?Embarrassed one more thing plss tell us ur bday i need to add that in our wall of ankians Embarrassed so that we dont even dare to miss to wish u on ur bday Embarrassed

hey do watch all vdos if uve missed any of anki baby's performances EmbarrassedEmbarrassed she is stunning u know EmbarrassedBig smile 

nrin2k IF-Dazzler
nrin2k
nrin2k

Joined: 07 June 2007
Posts: 2944

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

Clap

ClapClap

ClapClapClap


CONGRATS ANKIANS!

Clap

ClapClap

ClapClapClap

Yippee congrats for the opening of 111th FC.!Big smileDancing

And special congrats to our chatterbox naw for opening it!Clap


Naw F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C job! well no doubt in the fact that u are simply perfect in post making and trust me I have appreciated ur work so much that now I have run short of vocabulary.  That is simply flawless, outstanding work buddy.Clap

yea naw most welcome .do come here and make my PC work perfectly like before ..even i 'm fed up of it.AngryDeadBTW missing u too and missing quoting ur faltoo posts.LOL

@madhy di: thanks di –I'll wait for ur pm but do try to send it ASAP coz my friend is eating up my head *like naw does* WinkLOLLOL BTW u are such a bad fan ,u were too lazy to open their FC-learn something from me.LOL


@tazy: yaar I'm not even quoting here then how can u expect this from me to go thereEmbarrassedCry ..BTW I know its ali's b'day on 18th Big smile…I'll definitely try to come there but unfortunately if I don't then plz don't mind.Embarrassed


@Raj: hello Big smileOMG where do u disappear raj?ConfusedEmbarrassedwhere have u been dude?OuchEmbarrassed

guys its vahiyaat soha's b'day on 16th so any plans for that ?Big smile

omg omg omgggggggggggggggggggggg Hug

finally my devil dumbo is here Hug

i was waiting for u HugHugHug

thanks hun im veryyy happppppy that u liked it thanksssss Hug

btw dumbooooooooooooooooooo once again u did a terrible mistake ROFL this is our 11th fc not 111 ROFL u cracked me up totally i was likeeeeeeee what when ROFL did i really chat that much that it became 111 fc ROFL u dumbo EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ohhh dont tell i seriously wanna go to ur place coz its a simple thing Ouch i would love to go to ur place n fix it OuchOuch coz im missing ur falttoo posts n faltoo replies Embarrassed

n thanks once again sweety EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~ANKI BABY FC AWARDS*PG 35*VOTE NOW~

Author: Cutelicious   Replies: 0   Views: 488

Cutelicious 0 488 04 March 2008 at 6:25pm by Cutelicious
~ANKI BABY FC AWARDS*PG 35*VOTE NOW~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: nrin2k   Replies: 1195   Views: 19271

nrin2k 1195 19271 04 March 2008 at 10:14am by preity*zinta
*Da BoRn RoCk $tar AnKi BaBy*MOTW-PG*07

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: madhy   Replies: 1198   Views: 20875

madhy 1198 20875 21 December 2007 at 7:52am by Sweetchick
*Da BoRn RoCk $tar AnKi BaBy*MOTW-PG*02

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: madhy   Replies: 1198   Views: 21210

madhy 1198 21210 24 November 2007 at 1:32pm by nrin2k
*Da BoRn RoCk $tar AnKi BaBy*MOTW-PG 112

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: madhy   Replies: 1218   Views: 19546

madhy 1218 19546 13 November 2007 at 5:53pm by nrin2k

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index