~*BoRn RoCk$tAr OuR iDoL AnKi BaBy*~FC # - Page 109

Posted: 15 years ago
Happy Independence Day India!

Jai Mata Di! 😃
hey guys i donno what to say i actually tried to have a get together of all ankians but feels like none has that much interest in it any more..

anyway waana say THANKS to allllllllllllllll who came n joined Great to have u here ..THANKSS!!

bye guys ..
Helloooooo all of u!!!

How are u all doing?

I had this summercourse.. damnz was soo much and i was very tired... lol

Lenaaaaa... wowwwww... how are u doing???
hellooooooooooooo im soooooo soorry iiii misssed the party!!!! naw tau i luv yas but my plane only landed on the 18th so i missed the whole party weekend!!!!

how are u my gyals? or should i ask were are u?

xXx Beee
Originally posted by nrin2k

www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws

Give a name for our Anki Baby
like Im starting

------

😳

"Naw" - The Angel 😳😉

--------

So The Rules  r-

You can't give the same name as ur previous person has given
for example I gave "Rockstar"😳
so u cant repeat it u have to give a new name 😳😳😳 Dont forget to write ur name at the end 😳

You have to copy n paste the whole of ur previous persons post but dont quote pls coz it may look messy 😳😃
so just copy n paste ur previous persons given names so that we can see all the names (in the last post) of Anki baby given by all Anki lovers 😳😳😳

www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws  www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws   www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws  www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws   www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws

😳

🥳

i quoted disssssss😛🤗

Please  Quote my previous post named "Games" 😕

Coz whatever I write donno whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy its not showing again IF problem 😭

The stuff is there but IF isnt showing donno why I try a lot of time in lot of diffrent way but donno i cant post it so plsss quote to see whats the game is hidden inside thanks 😳😳😳

dont cryyy baby i jus quoted it...but i kno ur not gonna listen anything frm me...😭
i kno u cant belive ur eye seeing me here..but wat ur seeing is right..dts me.😭😭😭.ur vanishing angel😆😆😆
Originally posted by Hybrid87

Partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Time!
Everytime I listen to this song by Timbaland, I think of Ankita and watching her perform this song is at the top of my wishlist right now.

Ankita babe, you are too talented not to have a great career. It may take a while longer, but continue working hard, know that we are still going to be here with you, and you will have the great recording career you are destined for. God Bless.

As for fellow Ankians, Roooooooooooooooooooooocccccccccck On!

wats in dt? hey Ayan..is dt any video of Ankii baby😳
will check it once i get back to my home😳

THANKS A LOT 😃

Great to see Anki baby has such huge lists of fannnnnnnn 👏

Thanks for wishing our ROCKSTAR!!! 😃

soo agree🤗...including me da laziesttt & buziest girl ever😭😭😭

hey guys i donno what to say i actually tried to have a get together of all ankians but feels like none has that much interest in it any more..

anyway waana say THANKS to allllllllllllllll who came n joined Great to have u here ..THANKSS!!

bye guys ..

i knooooooo ur soo sooooooooo angry with me swthrttttttttttttttt....soo im not gonna make any excuse for being not active here for a long time..i kno u all must hv been missing me a lot..i deserve to be punished frm u allnd my work needs to be punished even more frm me😡..which keeps me away frm u all😭😡nd now my bros wedding preparation..ramazan..evrything is almost on da head.😳
here i really wont say sorry.. i kno how much effort u n Tau put & did evry possible thing to keep dis fc alive where i missed to take part of it.for dt i curse my self.soo i jus hv no words how to grtful to u both nd all ankians who r always beside u both..really a thank less job...👏..

u kno i felt soo glad to see dt dis Fc is still soo alive comapred to all other fcs..nd really proud of my dedicated Ankiansssss👏👏

wowwwwww i can see old & new memebers also quite active here..😃
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

hellooooooooooooo im soooooo soorry iiii misssed the party!!!! naw tau i luv yas but my plane only landed on the 18th so i missed the whole party weekend!!!!

how are u my gyals? or should i ask were are u?

xXx Beee

heyy newly wedded girllllllllllllllll🤗
ru really married nowwwwwwwwww??????????????????😳😳
😳awwww if soo plssss give me some update of da secret nighttt😆
missed uuuuuuuuuuu beeeeeeeeeeeeeee girlllllllllllllll🤗
salaam to jijuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu😳😳
Edited by madhy - 15 years ago