~*BoRn RoCk$tAr OuR iDoL AnKi BaBy*~FC # - Page 105

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

u need to check ur eye sight stupid
i have mentioned ur name ..but due to ur poor eye vision u are getting it as my name πŸ˜•
poor girl..🀣having so many problems first brain , now eyes πŸ€£

wow my baby is so happy πŸ€— is my jokes make u these much happy ?? πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ohhhoo then i will keep doing this πŸ˜ƒ i just want to see u all happpyy happpyy πŸ€— 
was another jokee  πŸ€£
awww guyss Ishmeet's death was indeed very chocking..😭i still cant get over da fact...im more sad dt da incident was happened here in my country..😭

but last night as soon as i got da news frm tv me nd kd rushed to da hospital to see him ..around 6-30pm wen i was taking da shower i heard my sis was shouting soo badly wit my name.πŸ˜•.i was like wats wrong wit her nd she said ishmeet is no more still i was not ready to belive it nd again she said da headline is going on tv...😭😭😭

omgg after a quick shower wen we rushed to da hospital thr was soo many ppl around to see him nd some of his maldivian fans were crynggg at da hospital....by da time me nd kd reached to his dead body it was almost covered wit his face..bt still kd managed to take a lil video while he was taking to da mochary coz we were very near to his body...u kno last night i cudnt even sleep properlyyyy...i was thinkng y Ishmeet..such a sweet..humble boy...here evrybody likes him nd more over here ppl r more crazy abt these singers den our own singers..even i never support our country singers though some r really good.😊

den i donno y ppl r still thinkngggg its a planned murder.who will do it since here evry body luves him ....in maldives thr is lot of privacy in resorts..he was told not to get into da big pool since he dosnt kno how to swim.😭😭.yday 12.30pm he arrived here nd we saw his video at da airport along with Smitra & Vyom😭thr also he was looking soo soo swt..😭

pls guys read dis..im still in a shock..i was soo excited with thr concert as it was to be held very near to my place.5 minuts distance by walk...i was doing soo many planings to go and enjoy thr...😭😭😭...Harshit also was supposed to cum tday ..but now evrything gone flop with his cruel death....im soo sadddddd..may his soul rest in peace...he & his swt singing will be surly missed😭😭it was like some one very near to our heart left us forever😭😭..i deeply feel same for him after hearing dis news im still tryng to get over da fact..may Allah give his family a grt strength to get thru this hard time for dem
http://www.startv.com/forum/index.php?topic=1455.0
Edited by madhy - 15 years ago
Originally posted by nrin2k

omggg u alsooo got sth 😲😲😲 u guys r soooo luckyyy  poor Angel NAW πŸ˜• I didnt get any gift 😭 no body loves me ....

stop acting 😳 i will try my level best to give such lovely gift if i get my hands on the headphone 😳🀣
btw dont say that we love u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh😳*hugs* πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by madhy

awww guyss Ishmeet's death was indeed very chocking..😭i still cant get over da fact...im more sad dt da incident was happened here in my country..😭

but last night as soon as i got da news frm tv me nd kd rushed to da hospital to see him ..around 6-30pm wen i was taking da shower i heard my sis was shouting soo badly wit my name.πŸ˜•.i was like wats wrong wit her nd she said ishmeet is no more still i was not ready to belive it nd again she said da headline is going on tv...😭😭😭

omgg after a quick shower wen we rushed to da hospital thr was soo many ppl around to see him nd some of his maldivian fans were crynggg at da hospital....by da time me nd kd reached to his dead body it was almost covered wit his face..bt still kd managed to take a lil video while he was taking to da mochary coz we were very near to his body...u kno last night i cudnt even sleep properlyyyy...i was thinkng y Ishmeet..such a sweet..humble boy...here evrybody likes him nd more over here ppl r more crazy abt these singers den our own singers..even i never support our country singers though some r really good.😊

den i donno y ppl r still thinkngggg its a planned murder.who will do it since here evry body luves him ....in maldives thr is lot of privacy in resorts..he was told not to get into da big pool since he dosnt kno how to swim.😭😭.yday 12.30pm he arrived here nd we saw his video at da airport along with Smitra & Vyom😭thr also he was looking soo soo swt..😭

pls guys read dis..im still in a shock..i was soo excited with thr concert as it was to be held very near to my place.5 minuts distance by walk...i was doing soo many planings to go and enjoy thr...😭😭😭...Harshit also was supposed to cum tday ..but now evrything gone flop with his cruel death....im soo sadddddd..may his soul rest in peace...he & his swt singing will be surly missed😭😭it was like some one very near to our heart left us forever😭😭..i deeply feel same for him after hearing dis news im still tryng to get over da fact..may Allah give his family a grt strength to get thru this hard time for dem
http://www.startv.com/forum/index.php?topic=1455.0

OMG that terrible πŸ˜•  btw ishmet that sighh boy right ?
he seemed to be so nice and humble if its a planned murder that God knows who wud do it πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
its sick yaar ..young ppl dying at this age listen u dont take tension
u have to die when u are sentenced to ..ur life has to come to an end one day or another ..accept the reality

ohh god hun u need time to accpet the truth i know but u know truth hurts but what can i do πŸ˜• I am such a truthful Angel u know cant even tell a lie even if i try to  Angels cant lie πŸ˜› so sweety try to accept the truth n plss forget that olddie uncle 🀣

urm urm naw i will see abt bil ..i mean if he isnt my type then i will leave him 😳😳🀣
yaar i know angels dont lie ..u can see the practical form of this sentence in me 😳
and i already accept this truth abt me 😳🀣🀣

ohh god ur such a CONFUSED girl πŸ˜• dont even know what ur saying  u just keep changing ur mind 😑 very bad u know  stop doing all these n pls plspls stop being a DEVIL 😑 for god sakeeeee 😑 try to be n ANGEL like NAW baby 😳

u know naw i am trying my level best to stop being like u 🀒
u are influencing me greatly thats y am confused 😭
i dont know how will i escape ur devilness which affecting me 😭
plz stay away from me ..iam already confused and nervous 😭

is that the new story ur doc told u ? I mean we all know u go for a regular check up n ur doc tells u so many stories just to make u feel relaxed 😳 but hun pie we r all fine n doing good 😳😳😳 why r u telling us ur story  

ohh is that u loved this story so ur sharing it with us?? πŸ˜› ..howw sweet of uu sweety πŸ€— .. ohhh its a  nice story sweetheart 😳 we r glad that ur going regularly for ur check up 😳 inshaallah u will be fine soon 😳 cant wait for that day πŸ˜ƒπŸ€— me n madhy r praying for u like day n night 😳😳😳 so dont worry inshaallah u will be absolutely fineeeeeeee πŸ€— 

awwwwwwwwwwww baby ...cant see this terrible situation 🀒
didnt know u will be so much mentally upset πŸ˜•πŸ˜­πŸ˜­i wish i had died before seeing this condition of urs 😭cant see my bestu friend's condition 😭who isnt even accepting her own reality 😭awww naw u need to go to another Doc ..change the current one ..isntead of recovering u seem to be getting more mentally ill 😭
Hey Guys

how are you all , whats happing with you all

Tau- When is the result coming , how is holidays going , what all you do

NAw - whats up with you lil sis, hwo is everything with you

Madhy- sad about that news in male , you missed a good chance for meeting harshit . but hope fully soon the show will happen again

Jeeny, raj - how are you both whats happing

hey guy are you all seeing SRGMP or VOI..even ek se bhadkar ek ..all these are funny and intresting show
Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

stop acting 😳 i will try my level best to give such lovely gift if i get my hands on the headphone 😳🀣
btw dont say that we love u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh😳*hugs* πŸ˜ƒ

ohh really then sooooooooooooonnn send me asappppppppppp πŸ˜ƒ

thank u thank u ..I love u tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweeetyyyyyyyyyyyπŸ€—
Originally posted by indian888

Hey Guys

how are you all , whats happing with you all

Tau- When is the result coming , how is holidays going , what all you do

NAw - whats up with you lil sis, hwo is everything with you

Madhy- sad about that news in male , you missed a good chance for meeting harshit . but hope fully soon the show will happen again

Jeeny, raj - how are you both whats happing

hey guy are you all seeing SRGMP or VOI..even ek se bhadkar ek ..all these are funny and intresting show

Im fine broooooo πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

how r u ??? great to see u after soooooo long timeeeeeeeee πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

where r u now?? n howx our shona vabi πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³

nops im not into any of them πŸ˜›

ohh ya I heard abou Ishmeet 😭😭😭 gosh I was like WHAT!!! 😭😭😭 Terrible news ..😭😭😭..May Allah bless his departed soul n bless his family with strength!!