~*BoRn RoCk$tAr OuR iDoL AnKi BaBy*~FC # - Page 96

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by madhy

kd threw me a  surprise party like last yr but dis time he was very smart..he nd my family milkar didnt even let me kno a single hint of it..nd i was like y dis time no body cares abt my bday...kd was all da time with me but i dont see he was doing anything neither my bro all my sis..i even checked kd's fone also wether he communicated anyone via sms also..but i got no clue nd i was soo upset wen evry body was ignoring me never like b4.. i was frustrated abt it nd thought to sleep around 8 as i was bored...nd i workup again at 9pm dt time kd came frm his regular routine..evry evening he never miss going to play foot ball..after cuming back he asked me y im sleeping y dont we go to meet his dad..dt time also no body was at home it was like dead home...all my sis were nicely sleeping at thr room..den wat to do i had go to meet up his dad nd again he took me one of his relatives home thr we spent rest 2 hours nd i was damn bored...den around 11-30pm he asked me lets go its very later now..nd on da way to da home i cudnt control my self nd asked him dont remember tnit is my bday dont u guys do anything for me?he was like yea madhy i kno ur sad but wat to do as u kno now a days da rate of inflation is soo high nd its badly affecting to ppl livesConfused(wat a wonderful way to emotionally blackmail me)soo how can we waste money on useless stuffsAngrywhile i was talking to him i got a call frm shru nd shagun(my frnds frm IF)πŸ™‚..they both were da 1st one who wished me as they called 12 am frm india time nd talked me aorund 20 mints.it was another surprise for me as they rememberd by bday on time nd it was fun talking to demπŸ™‚
den we entred to da home thr was no bodyyy..all lights were off ...hehe den i got da feeling somthing must me cooking inside of da home....ohh yea i was right i cudnt belive in 2 hours they prepared all stuffs nd decorated all.i donno frm where all those ppl came frmπŸ˜†..i was relaly surprised...a big 2 cake..one frm kd & another frm my bro...soo finally i had blast thr with all.nd i got some grt gifts frm all..apecially frm kd..i was gifted all my favts stuffs frm himπŸ™‚

πŸ‘
WWO what a fool he made out of u - am glad actually πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
anyways yaar great plan ..hope u enjoyed it btw what gifts did he presented u ?😳😊
btw madhy di hes right the inflation is going on , instead of wasting it on bday bashes u guys cud have given sth to the poors πŸ˜‰
naw y the hell arent u coming to the FC?😑
if u dont come tomorrow 😑then i will see what i can do to u πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
come na yaar ,missing ur faltoo posts badly 😭😭😳

hey tau

whats upp

pls check the pic now in ur pm i m sure u can see it ,use explore only to see pic

hey naw , jenny , raj ..whats uppp guys

hey madhy //kool ..look like party would have been great fun 
Originally posted by indian888

hey tau

whats upp

pls check the pic now in ur pm i m sure u can see it ,use explore only to see pic

heyz bitu bhai πŸ˜ƒhow are u yaar ?😳
acha will see it in a min...😳but what if i dont see it again

EDITED: bro i tried but still it doesnt seem to open
i think u need to upload it again
Edited by * Taurean_21 * - 15 years ago
u old naw ..whats this πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†<<<wish i had that ROFL emo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
OMG OMG i still cant believe my eyes πŸ˜†
whats this naw-found it in ur profileπŸ˜†
did u did it intentionally or is it some dumbo act of urs ?πŸ˜†

Date of Birth:

31 December 1900

Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

πŸ‘
WWO what a fool he made out of u - am glad actually πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
anyways yaar great plan ..hope u enjoyed it btw what gifts did he presented u ?😳😊
btw madhy di hes right the inflation is going on , instead of wasting it on bday bashes u guys cud have given sth to the poors πŸ˜‰

he gave me some gifts.. i liked da surprize cake he gave me nd frm gifts 2 top wit jeans as it was soo beautiful nd da perfume bottle ...nd some more clothes..he clicked some pix while i was unpacking it..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yea inflation is going on nd it is specially affecting to our country...coz we import evry little thing frm abroadfruits. vegetable nd all almost all kind of goods which r important to our lives😭😭😭dis is too bad yaarbut wat to do
Originally posted by indian888

hey tau

whats upp

hii bituuuπŸ€— yea it was fun....😊u tell wen will u take leave frm ur work...?did time wen ur going to go india?😳

Originally posted by madhy

he gave me some gifts.. i liked da surprize cake he gave me nd frm gifts 2 top wit jeans as it was soo beautiful nd da perfume bottle ...nd some more clothes..he clicked some pix while i was unpacking it..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yea inflation is going on nd it is specially affecting to our country...coz we import evry little thing frm abroadfruits. vegetable nd all almost all kind of goods which r important to our lives😭😭😭dis is too bad yaarbut wat to do

WOW cool man!😳i always get money ,money and money on my bday never gifts πŸ˜‘πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
btw when are u sharing the pics with us ?😳i really wanna see them πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
cmon cmon send them to me..i wanna see u πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
aray yaar its not only in Maldives but even Pak is suffering from inflation πŸ˜•
to all ankians:

plz check ur buddy list - am there in the pending list 😳
accept my friendship proposal so that i can add u guys in my friend's list 😳

btw anyone online ?am feeling lonely πŸ˜•and bored 😑
if anyone comes then do pm me , am online 😊
Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

u old naw ..whats this πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†<<<wish i had that ROFL emo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
OMG OMG i still cant believe my eyes πŸ˜†
whats this naw-found it in ur profileπŸ˜†
did u did it intentionally or is it some dumbo act of urs ?πŸ˜†

Date of Birth:

31 December 1900

ya i wish tooo ROFL πŸ˜† actually it was like by default πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† when I saw it I loved it πŸ˜† so I didnt change it πŸ˜† isnt that great!!!!!!!!! I have completed a century man πŸ˜†