Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

* Taurean_21 * thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: nrin2k

dont worry sweety im fine but the prob is lots n lots of guests came to our house to see me  coz u know i was sick n i feel like they came to make me more sick!!!!!!!!!!!!😑🀒 u donno they r like everywhere i have no privacy i just hate it 😑🀒

the worst part is some of them r staying n some r coming on this friday 😭😭😭 show me a wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to escape  plsssssssssss 😭😭😭 im feeling like iiiiiiiiiiifffffffffff i could vanish myself 😑

same here i hate guests too😑🀒..last week some guests came here and now some more are coming today 😭😭😭
the way to escape them..start talking to urself like " plz go away "πŸ˜†πŸ˜†" leave me alone" ," y are they staying up yaar ?"πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and many other things like this in front of them..i am sure they will get conscious and leave y guys ASAP.πŸ˜†or y dont u completely ignore them..😳
* Taurean_21 * thumbnail

thanks sweety 😳

I know our anki baby is the best πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

i have no clue about NCL πŸ˜›

yea no doubt in that and so are its fans πŸ˜ƒ
* Taurean_21 * thumbnail

πŸ˜† why were u laughing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† btw was it any special hospital like mental ppls eye hospital?? i mean is it some kinda special hospital for ppl like u??🀣

no duffer πŸ˜†i dont know y i was laughing ..actually where ever i go i start laughing and its just my bhabi's mistake she makes me laugh ,which i cant control..πŸ˜†
u know we have a relative whose wife has some eye problem as in it she blinks rapidly which seems like she is winking 😳i went to there house with my family and my idiot bro sat opposite me and started winking in front of them..πŸ˜†OMG  cudnt control and the host uncle ..he asked me " y are u laughing btw ?"😳and i was like nothing uncle πŸ˜†
* Taurean_21 * thumbnail

πŸ˜† i guess i need to put some black tips("dots" in english) on him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜†great idea ..😳he came yesterday ,pm-ed me 😳but didnt come to the FC..πŸ˜•πŸ˜³
* Taurean_21 * thumbnail

his head??? whos he?? πŸ˜†

btw im quoting urs and thats the most remarkable thing coz quoting ur posts gosh the most terrible thing to do πŸ˜†

ohooπŸ˜†u are making fuss of useless things πŸ˜•πŸ˜•i mean he/she  whatever ..πŸ˜†really quoting my posts is terrible..fine then go to hell, where u came from ..πŸ˜†
* Taurean_21 * thumbnail

yaa yya crocodile devillll crocodile u know better about ur tears 😑 n dont talk about mine ok 😑 n plss drama queen r u trying to say that im doing some drama??? 😲 what a shocking joke πŸ˜†

i guess ankians know their biggest liar tau very well πŸ˜†

my tears are pure with not a percent of drama of them .πŸ˜†see how clean and pure and natural they are πŸ˜†the award doesnt tell that am the only drama queen here ,infact there are others too but the difference is that ppl just considered me the one.😑😑😳and u calling me a liar ...now thats the biggest joke of the century πŸ˜†
* Taurean_21 * thumbnail

what r u saying its so high graded thingking πŸ˜† infact i noticed ur actual thing so u reacted more hmmm πŸ˜† i know i know whats going on inside πŸ˜› all history n mistry is now cleared out πŸ˜†

ok so u know whats inside and the truth then thats good then..😳btw dont waste ur already less brain on me by thinking abt meπŸ˜†...already u are a patient and if i say anything to u ,u will hardly accept it or agree with it so its better i dont make ur condition worse πŸ˜†think whatever u want coz now u arent much in ur senses πŸ˜†
-Dayeeta- thumbnail
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii everyone
kisine pehechana mujhe??? ya sab bhul gaye???
i was tooo much inactive 44 last month bcoz of some probs and exams
now i will b lil active!!!!!
i did miss u guys a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttt
@madhydi:ur sms were lovely diiiiiii...........i loved thm a lotttttttttttttt
@tau,naw:y darlingssssss....hw r u both??i missed u sooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!
@soha:hw r u?????everything fine shine??
@bittu bro:hello DONji kya haalchaal hain????main yaad bhi hun ya nahi???
* Taurean_21 * thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~rahul ki rani~

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii everyone
kisine pehechana mujhe??? ya sab bhul gaye???
i was tooo much inactive 44 last month bcoz of some probs and exams
now i will b lil active!!!!!
i did miss u guys a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttt
@madhydi:ur sms were lovely diiiiiii...........i loved thm a lotttttttttttttt
@tau,naw:y darlingssssss....hw r u both??i missed u sooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!
@soha:hw r u?????everything fine shine??
@bittu bro:hello DONji kya haalchaal hain????main yaad bhi hun ya nahi???

hey dayu πŸ€—how are u yaar? 😳aray how can we forget u .😳i know u were inactive coz of exams but what are these "other probls"πŸ˜•everything ok na?πŸ˜³πŸ˜•acha tell me how ere ur exams ?😊
i am fine but now isnt πŸ˜•she is making even the DRs and nurses devil but going to the hospital again n again πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yea missed u too jaan😳
* Taurean_21 * thumbnail

IMPORTANT!πŸ˜•
guys i am having some internet problems : low connectivity , instability ,low speed 😭so if i disappear without telling then dont get upset 😳i cant say if i do vanish then when will i come back ..🀒coz it can take a day, week ,moth and a whole year 😭<<<my bros are least bothered abt it