Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

* Taurean_21 * thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: nrin2k

ya ya madhy if this is so then go hun take proper rest n ask kd jiju to do everything for u πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

yea do the domestic work plus the office work ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†do some shopping and buy some baby clothes too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†oh and how can we forget the diapers ,feeders , bibs , cradle , small bed sheets and toys πŸ˜‰
* Taurean_21 * thumbnail

ohhhh thanks sweety i didnt find any quote of urs so thought u didnt notice πŸ˜› thanks a lot sweety im honord 😳

nops this time none of us ankians r that much desrving coz it was u who was damn active here so alll credit goes to u n offcourse our bitu bro was there with u n how could i forget about our newest member hun bee whos new but its diff that we never felt like πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† coz from the first day she became the part of our family n coz of u she became a devil actually thats the sad part but still we all r damn happy to get her here πŸ˜†

n alllllllllllllllll my best wishes r with her coz i know howz bee feeling now gosshh she's getting merried 😳😳😳 my best wishes r alllllways with her πŸ€—

n thanks to u tau for keeping our home alive 😳

n thanks to bitu bro coz he is always there whenever we need him πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— sometimes he gets vanished but he always come back whenever we need him so a big bow to u bro ur super n damn damn damn great bro thankssssssssssssssssssss a lotttttttt πŸ€— 

love u guysss πŸ€—

what ME?πŸ˜• well i was active before but as soon as u left and  a few days passed i stopped coming here .😳i told u too check the dates where we have posted 😳but bitu bhai and bee were there 😊
oh i wanted to tell u ..bee has left now she will come back as a married woman πŸ˜‰in august most probably 😳
thanks to u naw for coming back here so that i cud also also come back.😳
* Taurean_21 * thumbnail

coz naw was in the hospital .. she went to visit there .. coz sometimes need to check whether the docs n nurses r working properly or not πŸ˜› u know its very imp so i had to go πŸ˜†

naw went to see that are the DRs and nurse curing the ones who are headless (made by naw )or corrupted coz of her devil experiments ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†if so then she cud once again infect then with her devil weapons 😳
* Taurean_21 * thumbnail

n plsss fight n me NEVER!! its all tau who does all those things πŸ˜›πŸ€£

πŸ˜†LOOK WHOSE TALKING!πŸ˜†
liar liar -naw on fire πŸ˜†
nrin2k thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj*

hiiii ppl

yayyyyy holz are starting in a few dayz 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

howz everyone doing???

we r as usual fine n happennig n rocking πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

tell me about u howz going everything>? so ur holdidayz r gonna start?? KOOL!! so now we can expect u to be active here right πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

nrin2k thumbnail

Originally posted by: * Taurean_21 *

πŸ˜†LOOK WHOSE TALKING!πŸ˜†
liar liar -TAU on fire πŸ˜†

ya i know TAU always on fire 🀣 bechari devil cant beat the angel u know 🀣

nrin2k thumbnail

dont get emotional now.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†they were concerned abt ur health and they were doing it for ur own betterment πŸ˜³πŸ€—

ya so i did that for their own betterment 🀣 coz u know they were so boring so i had to make their life like roller coaster 🀣

nrin2k thumbnail

πŸ˜†naw thanks for reminding me !πŸ˜†
i had this plan to point this big achievement of naw and tau but then it just slipped outta my mind and forgot it completely πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but anyways i just love this chnage in our don bhai.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa exactlyyyyyy seeeeeeeeee he is actually quoting wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ€— great going bro ur sis r with u πŸ€—πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

nrin2k thumbnail

FINALLY U AGREED!πŸ˜†
u know sth naw u need to gimme a standing ovation coz i am the one who lets u eat her headπŸ˜† and am the one on whom u can experiment ur devil plans πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ohhh helllo dont try to be a politician πŸ˜• i know u love politicians πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† but now plsss dont start here ok 😑 

lemme remind u its u who cried n begged me to eat ur head coz u were depressed with ur dumb head  so i had to do all sacrifice for u by eating ur devil infected head 😑 n now ur saying u let me eat it huh who wanna eat such empty head anyway 😑 u u u gosshh theres now place for good ppl in this world anymore its all captured by some devils like tau 😑 πŸ˜­ 

btw if u want n standing ovation then go n stand infront a mirror ok 🀣

nrin2k thumbnail

yea do the domestic work plus the office work ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†do some shopping and buy some baby clothes too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†oh and how can we forget the diapers ,feeders , bibs , cradle , small bed sheets and toys πŸ˜‰

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww not badd 😲 our tau knows a lot of thing πŸ˜‰ hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm πŸ˜‰ so tell me whats going on hmmm πŸ˜‰ is there anything in ur mind tooo 🀣

btw good going 🀣