India-Forums

Harshit's attitude (Page 7)

greatsaleen Senior Member
greatsaleen
greatsaleen

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I think Harshit should have just let Rahul do his thing for whatever intention it was being done with. All these contestants are individuals with different personalities and Rahul is a bit hyper but does not bother me... he is not offensive infact a bit entertaining I think ...

Harshit does not need to feel insecure because no matter what Rahul does, the audience will vote for singing...

Good luck to both because both are good at what they do

harikrishna.sbh Groupbie
harikrishna.sbh
harikrishna.sbh

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhy

Originally posted by jeklo

Originally posted by harikrishna.sbh

Last week how harshit badly behave with rahul vaidya when he is talking with mandira. He shows lots of attitude. When rahul teasing mandira harshit said leave all these tantrums and lets concentrate on songs. I am asking what he done in voice of india other than singing in voice of india. He brought his old dadi and made cries and hoes when he get lowest marks tries to sympathise with the audience. Harshit when u do all these things if u think it is fair then what rahul does in the show is also fair. So dont interfere in other contestants life and concentrate on your songs.
show some respect.....hes nan came when they had that special episode of calling their family...and u calling this all a act?....
yea i remeber it nd it was not a drama frm his sideSmile.. but rahul doing da same luv drama again & againOuchOuch

I think u people have short memory i am not talking abt the episode in which harshits nani came but i am talking abt the episodes where he and abhijeet ask for votes because his nani is desparately waiting for his win and rona dhona i think u people remember
harikrishna.sbh Groupbie
harikrishna.sbh
harikrishna.sbh

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:19am | IP Logged
My intention is not to criticise harshit or others but every one have their own feelings who are sharing if rahul wants to act like a lover boy what is the problem to harshit if people dont like rahul's act they won't vote him. So harshit please concentrate on your voice not on others
luckyleo IF-Rockerz
luckyleo
luckyleo

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by greatsaleen

I think Harshit should have just let Rahul do his thing for whatever intention it was being done with. All these contestants are individuals with different personalities and Rahul is a bit hyper but does not bother me... he is not offensive infact a bit entertaining I think ...

Harshit does not need to feel insecure because no matter what Rahul does, the audience will vote for singing...

Good luck to both because both are good at what they do

Very well said! Clap Clap Clap
luckyleo IF-Rockerz
luckyleo
luckyleo

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 4:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by madhy

Originally posted by jeklo

Last week how harshit badly behave with rahul vaidya when he is talking with mandira. He shows lots of attitude. When rahul teasing mandira harshit said leave all these tantrums and lets concentrate on songs. I am asking what he done in voice of india other than singing in voice of india. He brought his old dadi and made cries and hoes when he get lowest marks tries to sympathise with the audience. Harshit when u do all these things if u think it is fair then what rahul does in the show is also fair. So dont interfere in other contestants life and concentrate on your songs.
show some respect.....hes nan came when they had that special episode of calling their family...and u calling this all a act?....
yea i remeber it nd it was not a drama frm his sideSmile.. but rahul doing da same luv drama again & againOuchOuch

I think u people have short memory i am not talking abt the episode in which harshits nani came but i am talking abt the episodes where he and abhijeet ask for votes because his nani is desparately waiting for his win and rona dhona i think u people remember

Rightly said! Seems like rona dhona doesn't count as drama or publicity stunt, only laughing and joking does! Confused
luckyleo IF-Rockerz
luckyleo
luckyleo

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a406a4

Originally posted by luckyleo

[QUOTE=a406a4]
Is everything on these shows done only because they serve some purpose? If so, one can justify that whatever is being done on this show is to entertain the viewers. No one would be interested in watching a show which does nothing but have contestants come and sing one song after another, however good the quality of singing might be. Best example for this is the show Rock the Dhun. The same singers like vineet, debojit, aishwarya are there on that show, but despite their presence the show has not caught on. As a viewer I definitely want good quality singing, but I also want the show to be fun, not boring.No harm in deviating a little from singing to keep that spirit up.

Having said this, I also will add that I am not saying rahul was right. My point is harshit need not interfere when he was not asked to. Harshit does need to learn to laugh, he was told this many a time on VOI. His songs will sound much better if he can relax a bit.
Rahul bringing up this love letter nonsense has got nothing to do with anything, and he had no reason to bring that up other than to inflate his ego. How do you know Harshit weren't asked to express his opinion on the matter?, we weren't shown the whole thing, and as far as I know, Harshit objection to Rahul's drama was met with approval from his fellow contestants and the judges.Maybe you won't be interested if the contestants only went and sang, but as a music enthusiast I don't care whether they are smiling giggling or what not, music should be foremost.And as far as Harshit smiling or laughing, I have seen him smiling and laughing, maybe he doesn't flirts and sings for the hosts or boasts about how many love letters he gets or how someone sent him a gold ring, that doesn't mean he doesn't know how to have fun. He has been the most consistent singer in the competition, and is more serious about singing than others.Either way, Harshit only spoke what was on the minds of everyone else.

Going by your point, how do we know that Harshit's objection was met with approval from others? Even that could have been edited? There is nothing to prove he spoke what was on the minds of others out there.

If Harshit feels that this has to be just a singing show, then let him merely sing and not go about commenting on other's behaviour. If only singing mattered to him why should Rahul's behaviour bother him? Why not just concentrate on his singing?

Edited by luckyleo - 10 May 2008 at 4:32am
IloveMyself. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
IloveMyself. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top