India-Forums

Harshit's attitude (Page 6)

miggie Goldie
miggie
miggie

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luckyleo

Harshit had no place to make comments like that. It would have been right coming from the judges, but not from a fellow contestant. Moreover, what is Harshit talking about now? "Ladki vadki sab aate rahenge.. the show is only meant for singing..." In VOI wasn't he the one who had a crush on Arshpreet and let his performace drop after her elimination? If he does not have the spirit to laugh about anything, then why moan at someone else who has that spirit?

If the dignity of the show is being affected because of Rahul's lightheartedness, then so is it when Harshit takes matters in his hands and steps out of his place to make comments about other contestants. No one asked his opinion, he simply barged in and spoke.

Rahul might have overdone his act, but harshit was, if not more, as bad as rahul was.

well said Clap

IloveMyself. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
IloveMyself. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 8:09pm | IP Logged

IloveMyself. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

IloveMyself. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

advil IF-Sizzlerz
advil
advil

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rusul

Originally posted by advil

May be he receives just too many, thats why he is indifferent... may be that wa srahul's forst one, thats why he was super excited..may be.... you see there are so many possibilities...WinkLOL

evi1 knws hus recevng luv ltterx n whuse ntLOL LOL LOL!!

Harshit will show it whn he wuld gt it nah...buh Confused LOL

i ma slf a big Fan of Harshit..!!buh he did it wrng..he culd tawk ta Rahul bck stge or afta da show wt was da need of sayng it infrnt of da televisionConfused Confused

Yaar what language do you write in,...? I simply cant follow.. see the whole thing was scripted for TRP... but the bottomline is Rahul wa sgoing too carried away with his 'non musical stuff". It was abiout time he was shown the way....hopefully he will now know how far to go next time.Smile

kabhi_21 IF-Rockerz
kabhi_21
kabhi_21

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 12:59am | IP Logged

I feel that on this show what rahul is doing will only improve his performance with romantic songs and will worsen for harshit....

Harshit can only sing sad songs like firta rahu, alvida etc better as he is always sad....

Though Rahul gets little overboard which he does since II days.... Harshit really needs to get a life and know what a smile means....

Rahul and vineet had already told that they are in the show to enjoy the show.... and when i see Abhijeet rahul and vineet, they really do enjoy the show unlike other so worried and serious faces Ouch

luckyleo IF-Rockerz
luckyleo
luckyleo

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a406a4

Originally posted by luckyleo

Harshit had no place to make comments like that. It would have been right coming from the judges, but not from a fellow contestant. Moreover, what is Harshit talking about now? "Ladki vadki sab aate rahenge.. the show is only meant for singing..." In VOI wasn't he the one who had a crush on Arshpreet and let his performace drop after her elimination? If he does not have the spirit to laugh about anything, then why moan at someone else who has that spirit?

If the dignity of the show is being affected because of Rahul's lightheartedness, then so is it when Harshit takes matters in his hands and steps out of his place to make comments about other contestants. No one asked his opinion, he simply barged in and spoke.

Rahul might have overdone his act, but harshit was, if not more, as bad as rahul was.
Harshit had every right to tell his fellow contestant to cut the crap and concentrate on singing, afterall it is a singing competition. We don't care how many love letters he's getting from boys and girls, as a viewier I rather listen to quality singing then watch these stupid scripted dramas of self-promotion.Everyone else gets love letters from fans as well, but they don't boast about it on air, what was the need for Rahul to bring this up apart from showing off?, it's serves absolutely no purpose whatsoever.

Is everything on these shows done only because they serve some purpose? If so, one can justify that whatever is being done on this show is to entertain the viewers. No one would be interested in watching a show which does nothing but have contestants come and sing one song after another, however good the quality of singing might be. Best example for this is the show Rock the Dhun. The same singers like vineet, debojit, aishwarya are there on that show, but despite their presence the show has not caught on. As a viewer I definitely want good quality singing, but I also want the show to be fun, not boring.No harm in deviating a little from singing to keep that spirit up.

Having said this, I also will add that I am not saying rahul was right. My point is harshit need not interfere when he was not asked to. Harshit does need to learn to laugh, he was told this many a time on VOI. His songs will sound much better if he can relax a bit.

Go to top