India-Forums

Harshit's attitude (Page 10)

PinkPixie Senior Member
PinkPixie
PinkPixie

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeklo

forget rahul....hes no match to harshit....u guys r unbelievable keep going on and on about this...just shut it and move on

in a discussion forum its ok to go on and on discussing . to each his opinion but lets spare the rudeness

jeklo Groupbie
jeklo
jeklo

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
what rudeness?...u guys rinsing harshit on this thread, aint that being rude urself?...give it a break u dont even know him whats the point in talking about him...why dont u just talk about hes singing instead
PinkPixie Senior Member
PinkPixie
PinkPixie

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
well i dont know. i like harshit as a singer and i think its ok to express our opinions abt the contestants based on what we v seen on the show. and u cud have your say too . u asked what 'rudeness' and that which i was reffering to was your comment saying 'shut it' which to me does sound rude. sorry if i took it the wrong way . no hard feelings Tongue
iiHEARTyu-x0 IF-Rockerz
iiHEARTyu-x0
iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

what rudeness?...u guys rinsing harshit on this thread, aint that being rude urself?...give it a break u dont even know him whats the point in talking about him...why dont u just talk about hes singing instead

exactly why dont yu jus talk about rahul's singing, and not about all his letters and fans and everything?Tongue 

jeklo Groupbie
jeklo
jeklo

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
ok den lets talk about singing....rahul is one of the weakest in the champions...but depending on what knowledge u have in music u might not think so...since u love talking about hes personality.
iiHEARTyu-x0 IF-Rockerz
iiHEARTyu-x0
iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
rahul is the best^^ Big smile
and so is abhijeet and himani Big smile
karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:05am | IP Logged

totally agree..... itz really very rude.... why dnt the mods close this topic...isnt it getting too personal.?? attacking his grandmother, his seriousness...... every one has their own personality y one shud hv problem wid tht? itz a singing competition n harshit is 100 percent in singing so whtz the problem wid u guyz.....Confused ..... n he lughs very much if u guyz hvnt noticed yet....Confused

karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutiex0

exactly why dont yu jus talk about rahul's singing, and not about all his letters and fans and everything?Tongue 

may i correct you, v never talked abt his fans or letters..... harshit did n v cnt stop him frm doing tht .... bt after dat u all dragged it . v have no problem wid his fans or whtever..... v have problem wid u all criticising his grandma, his singing, his personality, his crushShocked n his seriousness for saying smthing to ur dear rahul. nw datz really stupid....n rude ofcourse Disapprove

Go to top