India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

GROW UP DR. ARMAAAN!!!!!!! (Page 3)

shrishu&shristi Senior Member
shrishu&shristi
shrishu&shristi

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:14am | IP Logged
mujhe toh armman ka sar phorne ka dil kiya.Man he is sOOOOOOOOOOO DISGUSTING.Arre i understand ki armaan depression mein chala gaya tha but ridz ki help se he is now out of that but ooshe ridz ko like this cheat nahi karna chaiye and he must say that he is alright now.i think he is testing ridz love for him.UFFFFFF Armaan kabhie nahi sudhar sakta

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:36am | IP Logged

yaa maybe he is doing wrong by playing with her true emotions like this but...I guess it is his way to get back at her for making him believe she loved him and then shattering everything...

but I agree with you he should have acted with a lil' more maturity I didnt expect the episode to turn out dis way...I was kinda shocked...It feels as though armaan has lost all his emotions...for ridz,,,his character is being deprived of any emotions!!!

Edited by livelygal - 06 May 2008 at 12:42am
arman_karan IF-Rockerz
arman_karan
arman_karan

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bosky

i am terribly upset by the way armaans character is shaping up...atleast the creatives have to keep that in mind that he is a doctor first....show some maturity armaan....i think atul is mare matured than him even though he acts little wierd around anjali...but he doesnt play games with her llike armaan does with riddhima...

please share your take on this...in todays episode there was nothing to watch for except ridzis dance

sorry i don't agree with u

armaan is doctor so he does his duty

after that he can do whatever he want

being a doc he is a human being also

ridz had hurt him many times then also he cares for her so what if he does a little prank on her

being a doc he should not romance also

so will u watch dmg without armaan prank,romance etc.

he makes us laugh ,he bring smile on our face

above all he don't look nice whan he is upset

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arman_karan

i am terribly upset by the way armaans character is shaping up...atleast the creatives have to keep that in mind that he is a doctor first....show some maturity armaan....i think atul is mare matured than him even though he acts little wierd around anjali...but he doesnt play games with her llike armaan does with riddhima...

please share your take on this...in todays episode there was nothing to watch for except ridzis dance

sorry i don't agree with u

armaan is doctor so he does his duty

after that he can do whatever he want

being a doc he is a human being also

ridz had hurt him many times then also he cares for her so what if he does a little prank on her

being a doc he should not romance also

so will u watch dmg without armaan prank,romance etc.

he makes us laugh ,he bring smile on our face

above all he don't look nice whan he is upset

we all love his pranks,his smiles and  bet DMG wouldn't be the same without Armaan..but well yesteday's episode kinda upset me coz I was thinking he's gonna react with sensitivity with the way ridz submitted to him and performed that song...but I guess his walking away dampened the hype coz everyone would have been expecting sum lovey-dovey scenesEmbarrassed!!!

er.Sheetal Senior Member
er.Sheetal
er.Sheetal

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 1:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lil_isha15

wait i love this change like wat docs have no lives?? i know its mean he is playin with her not knowin how much trouble she is gettin into but like i dont see wats wrong as i wouldnt want him sad all the time, i think he is mature, like ridz not bein mature either by doin the stuff she is too like i know its to make him better but still she didnt have to do anything but she did it so he shouldnt be blamed only as ridz knows his nature n i definelty think armaan is perfect the way he is, like i dont see y he needs to grow up? i know ppl who r docs who r perfectly happy ppl n ya this is a serial not protrayal of actually life

cheers
isha

I agree wid u Isha...

i dont understand one thing... y d people here who Claim to love Armaan & r upset & not happy wid his behaviour ... i just wanted to ask, WHO was d ARMAAN dey fell in love wid... was he a serious ELDERLY MAN like Dr. Shashank, or was it "D ARMAAN"... i m sure v all love him for his Pranks & go getter nature... if he is behaving as per his nature & being himself den wats d problem wid it...???Confused y r u people asking him to change himself...??? dont u think dat wud only lead to d loss of his Identity...??? Confused

If u really wanna see someone serious, den please dey have other people in d show who r actually "GROWN UP"... Like Dr Shashank & Dr Kirti, y rnt u crazy about dem??? u have a clearly open options avaliable to fall in Love wid dem...

So atleast dont Blame Armaan to b behaving Immature... he is childish, but he ISNT immature at all... he is an extremely Jovial person, who like to live his life to d fullest & not like people who just live life just for d heck of it... I think his is d best way of living life... it clearly shows dat he respect d life & want to enjoy it & get most out of it...

But Isha, i differ from u & rest all in another bit... he isnt actually wanting to pur Rhidz into any kind of trouble, its actually Rhidz who is calling trouble for herself by messing up wid him... i know she is doing all dat to make him happy, so i m not laming hwer for doing anything like dat... But If u saw yesterday's episode carefully & heard wat Armaan said after Rhidz's dance, He was clearly Shocked by her reaction... he said "Wow Riddima, MAINE KABHI NAHI SOCHA THA KE TUM..."...

He never expected her to react dat way, he just wantd to stop her from irritating him... Also d prank of Making her sew his button, dat time also he didnt had any intension to make it public, it was merely a coincidence dat all interns came over there... If he really intentionally wanted to trouble her, den he wudnt have walked out widout reacting after Rhidz's dance...

Wat say ???

er.Sheetal Senior Member
er.Sheetal
er.Sheetal

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by livelygal

yaa maybe he is doing wrong by playing with her true emotions like this but...I guess it is his way to get back at her for making him believe she loved him and then shattering everything...

but I agree with you he should have acted with a lil' more maturity I didnt expect the episode to turn out dis way...I was kinda shocked...It feels as though armaan has lost all his emotions...for ridz,,,his character is being deprived of any emotions!!!

Well even i was surprised when i saw dat he has played it... but i m NOT AT ALL upet, coz its d Actual Armaan v all love...

Also he is NOT playing wid her emotions, he just wanted to stop her as she was irritating him so much... rememebr he said "Maine kabhi nahi socha tha ke tum..."

yes its his way of getting back his girl...

but my dear fren, his character is NOT AT ALL deprived of any emotions or feelings which he have for Rhidz, if he wud have, den he wudnt have dreamt her close dancing wid him in d middle of Rhidz's performance... he still feel d same for her... absolutely crazy about her...

At d moment he is just paying back wat she is giving him... HIS PRANKS vs HER PRANKS... dats it...

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 2:08am | IP Logged

I agree!!! enough of these stupid fights n pranks now.. m terribly bored of seeing them again n again..jus wen  I thought DMG was right back on track n they hav to do this!!! I was thoroughly disppointed after watching yest's epi..

I mean..morgue thing is pretty funny for the first time..but not wen u watch it again n again..Ouch either grow up..or atleast learn some new tricks..plzzz..
Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by er.Sheetal

Originally posted by livelygal

Well even i was surprised when i saw dat he has played it... but i m NOT AT ALL upet, coz its d Actual Armaan v all love...

Also he is NOT playing wid her emotions, he just wanted to stop her as she was irritating him so much... rememebr he said "Maine kabhi nahi socha tha ke tum..."

yes its his way of getting back his girl...

but my dear fren, his character is NOT AT ALL deprived of any emotions or feelings which he have for Rhidz, if he wud have, den he wudnt have dreamt her close dancing wid him in d middle of Rhidz's performance... he still feel d same for her... absolutely crazy about her...

At d moment he is just paying back wat she is giving him... HIS PRANKS vs HER PRANKS... dats it...

well I guess I agree wid you..I was just watching the retelecast of yesterday's episode...and and wat he is doing seems fair enough....I feel I got upset coz he didn't get lovey-doveyLOL with ridz after dat stunning dance...chalo I am feeling better now!!!

hope we have sum cute scenes today...(cross fingers!)

Go to top