Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

what's Cinco De Mayo's verdict (May 5) (Page 2)

Mitu1228 IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu1228
Mitu1228

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Yes, Di I m. However, Rano said that if Meera says somethin 2 Krishna that she will just say that Meera is her step-mother. Ganga is like Choti Mas pet, so once Bani is back Krishna will b the one with Bani n Ganga with Meera.

Sheena_Row IF-Rockerz
Sheena_Row
Sheena_Row

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonlitnight

i think Ganga will turn up like Shruti in KGGK. she was also goody goody at home & shortskirt party babe at night at the begining of the leap.

Tropa,

That seems highly likely...I will zip my mouth about fresh ideas...WinkWinkWink

-- S
SuganthiS Goldie
SuganthiS
SuganthiS

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Mmmmm.... I think Ganga is getting ready to give a big, big lecture to Krishna. I doubt that she's bad, unless Ekta has lost it!! (Going to pubs and smoking actually doesn't make a person bad!LOL)  Remember, Ganga is Bani's daughter, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Maybe the daughter Ganga, like the mother doesn't like to directly tell the other person and likes to do good by using "Unusual methods".

Lots of time we keep saying show the others, give them tracks. But the truth is, most of us only want Jai and Bani and their track!!

Edited by suganthirani - 05 May 2008 at 7:45pm
Sheena_Row IF-Rockerz
Sheena_Row
Sheena_Row

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suganthirani

Mmmmm.... I think Ganga is getting ready to give a big, bit lecture to Krishna. I doubt that she's bad, unless Ekta has lost it!! Remember, Ganga is Bani's daughter, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Lots of time we keep saying show the others, give them tracks. But the truth is, most of us only want Jai and Bani and their track!!

OuchOuchOuch You are right...I am one of those, who wanted the other tracks...I guess I need to control my 'Addiction' to JB...
divan IF-Rockerz
divan
divan

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Suganthirani I want a revenge track with Jb...once the evil is rooted out properly they can carry on the show with next generation...

Tropa I know from the debacle of Durga, justice will not prevail...but there will not be other strong tracks either...
Mitu1228 IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu1228
Mitu1228

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Kanta Di dont worry Bani will try 2 take it from Jai, but she will get her memory n this time Krishna will brin her home n Bani will the Janki Devi in KGGK take it on Meera with the help of Krishna like JD did with Shruti.
SuganthiS Goldie
SuganthiS
SuganthiS

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Divan,
If one looks at Gurdeep, she seems like the typical "Balaji" heroine, strong and someone who will be able to take powerful revenge. The creatives have a chance to actually show some "Tulsi, Parvati" kind of revenge with Gurdeep.

Ok, let me be positive, I think that the revenge track will rock!! Hey, someone has to be positive!! LOL Who knows, as I've always said, stranger things have happened, maybe Ekta's creatives have reformed!!
moonlitnight IF-Dazzler
moonlitnight
moonlitnight

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Suganthirani- agree with you

Kantadi- i hv stopped being optimistic about KS. history will repeat itself.

Shobadi- may be the Kreatives will come up with another 'bright' idea- Bani sees her daughters and hubby living 'happily' and for their 'happiness' she leaves or one of the daughters doesnt wanna accept Bani just like Nandini in KSBKBT. too much possibilities.

btw di where is DOTD update?

Go to top