India-Forums

*~~~May 5 update~~~*

ana1 IF-Rockerz
ana1
ana1

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

Verish comes in. and throws his coat. He asks Suajta what happened. She does not answer he asks again. Then he walks to her, why are you standing there like a ghost answer my question. She holds up the necklace, he asks who's it is she says Menka. He says, "why do you have her chain". Sujata says it was in your bag. He says then how did you get it. He says I don't know about this. Stop your useless questions. She says why did you do this. He says Disgusting. Answer my question verish. Stop your rubbish Sujata. She says yesterday you said I am a failure as a mother and wife, but today I ask you are you a faithful husband? What have you ever given me? A women can tolerate anything but can not share her husband. Verish says stop it right now do you even know what you are saying don't accuse me like this. Sujata shakes her head, no verish there is proof. If this chain is a lie, then what was Menka doing in your room 2am. Verish, says I don't have to proof anything to you anything. You want to know how this chain then listen to this, I don't have to answer any of your questions but I will answer one question, I am a good husband I gave you everything a good reputation, and biggest of all my name. He leaves.

Sujata says to masi that maybe it was a coincidence, she says maybe but what was menka doing in her room. She says he got mad at me when I asked. Masi says when people don't have answer to a question they get mad but sujata you have to find out the truth.

Sara comes and says mom where is my breakfast. Verish comes, he gives Sujata a bill he says give it to Sam. Sujata says at least have breakfast. Verish says a man eats at home because its made with love or else there are many other restraints you don't have to worry about me. Please stop your pretending your suspiosn s getting the way when you get rid of it then make me breakfast.

Sam is begging on the phone for money, sujta is listening. He turns around and says mom…I was just talking to a friend. She says what do you need. He says I needed class notes. She hands him the check that Verish gave. He remembers the slap he gave him and refuses to do anything for him. He leaves.

Sujata comes down to ask Sara to deliver the check. But she is not home, she hears a motor bike outside and looks its sara with a guy. Tina takes her brothers phone which has sara's pic init. He says there is nothing like that. He says don't tell anyone, she says but what will I get out of it. She says fine.

Sujata is in the mall. She goes to pay the bill and sees Verish with Menka. She puts the check in the wrong slot. And goes to spy on him. She sees then eating lunch. Verish says to Menka why isn't Mr. Khanna here yet. She says I odnt no. HE says oh wait you forgot your chain in my bag. Sujata is shocked. Menka takes it and thanks him. He says Sujata found it, and thinks that there is something between us. She is not willing to listen to me, sometimes I think why did I marry her. Menka says its my fault I am sorry. HE says Mr.Kahnna is coming late to the meeting lets go. Menka says I have some work you go ahead. Menka goes to Sujata and taps her on the back.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaanu802rheanandrjpditaval0822Katrina82sumu87kajal03sevakprinceznapriyavIshanviianna44

jolly_fl Senior Member
jolly_fl
jolly_fl

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
i m 1st. thanks yeyeyeye
susmithamanav Senior Member
susmithamanav
susmithamanav

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 5:42am | IP Logged
thanx a lot for ur effort and nice update.
Ishanvii IF-Dazzler
Ishanvii
Ishanvii

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Fantastic update ana.Thanku very much.Wonder how the convo will go b/w Sujata and Menka next.
OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
thanks...i just hope menaka instead of making things worse patches things up between sujata and viresh
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top