Life is full of surprises (AK) Part 9:p10 - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago

PART-2

After three days, Nishant, Kannan, Sujal, Kashish and Angad were in Nishant's house. They had a nice dinner and they were talking to each other when someone knocked the door.

The servant opened the door and everyone was wondering who could that be at this late?

Robbie came in and joined them.

Angad- What are you doing here Robbie? I thought you were going to the club for your friend's party.

Robbie- I was but Kashish just called me and told me to come here as it was very important…

Kashish- I didn't call you…

Robbie- What do you mean? The voice was yours… I swear…

Kashish- Was it my cell phone?

Robbie- No it was a private number……

Nishant- Well someone played a joke on you as no one called you here.

But at the same time, a voice came from the main door…

Voice- But I wanted him to come over…

Everyone looked at the door and found Ridhima there smiling at them. Nishant went there and hugged her…

Nishant- You didn't tell me you were coming?

Ridhima- It's because I wanted to see this smiles on your faces…

Robbie- So it was you who called me?

Ridhima- Yes duffer… I wanted my best friend to be here…

They both hugged and then everyone hugged Ridhima one by one…

Kashish- So how is Dr. Ridhima Saxena doing so far?

Ridhima- Great and I have so many things to tell you guys… I made amazing friends in Delhi and two of them are also going to come to Mumbai permanently.

Kannan- wow so we got to meet them after all they must be new to the city so they need more friends…

Ridhima- I guess… I will invite them once they come here…

Sujal- So when are you joining Sanjeevani?

Ridhima- After a week…

Angad- That's great now we have a doctor in the house in case anyone needs.

Everyone had a great time and they talked a lot and then everyone went to sleep.

On the other morning, Sujal received a phone call about the meeting. The meeting was after four days and he also got details about the meeting and project files which he discussed with Nishant and Angad later on that day.

Armaan & Kasturi were already in Mumbai. They already settled the house and everything. Kripa was coming back on that day and Armaan was very excited to meet her. He was going to the airport to pick her up.

At the airport, Armaan was waiting for his best friend "Krips" and he already bought her favorite flowers (orchid) to welcome her.

The flight was already landed and he was waiting for her to come out of the door anytime. He missed her a lot in past two years as she was his only best friend in the entire world.

Kripa stepped out of the door and she was wearing a black skirt with white top and black jacket. Her hairs were loose and she was wearing a pair of black long earrings with light makeup. She was looking really beautiful. Even some guys at the airport were staring at her.

She saw Armaan and happily ran to him. They both hugged for a long time.

Kripa- I missed you so much Armaan…

Armaan- I missed you too Krips…

He handed her flowers and said, "Welcome back…"

Kripa- You still remember that I like orchids very much…

Armaan- I can never forget what my best friend likes…

They both went to home and Kripa met Kasturi. They all had a lovely dinner and they talked for the entire night.

In the other morning, Ridhima was coming to meet Armaan and Kasturi as Kasturi already called her about their arrival. Kasturi was busy making breakfast for everyone as she liked to cook where Kripa and Armaan were arguing about something.

Armaan made a face at Kripa and Kripa was angry at him so she was chasing him through living room. Armaan was busy in running and he collided with someone at the door and they both fell on the floor.

Kripa was laughing at them and Armaan saw who he collided with and it was Ridhima who came to meet them.

Kasturi came in the living room as she heard noises outside and she laughed at them too.

Armaan- Sorry Ridhz, I didn't see you…

He got up and helped her up too.

Ridhima- It's ok…

Kripa- Well sweetheart, see if you mess with me, you will get punished…

Armaan- It happens honey because I let it happen…

Ridhima wanted to know who Kripa was and how she was related to Armaan and Kasturi read her face….

Kasturi- Come on bro… why don't you introduce Krips and Ridhz to each other…

Armaan- Yeah sorry… I totally forgot... Krips, this is Dr. Ridhima Saxena, my friend and coworker and Ridhz, meet Kripa Sharma, My best friend in the entire world…

Kripa- Nice to meet you Ridhz or would you prefer Ridhima?

Ridhima- No, Ridhz is fine and it's so nice to meet you too… Armaan never talked about you before…

Kripa- Funny as he never mentioned you to me either… It looks that he didn't want us to meet so we can't gang up against him, right?

Ridhima- Right….

Armaan- It wasn't like that… I never found a good time to mention about any of you to other…

Kasturi- Ok stop fighting and let's have breakfast…

They all had breakfast together and Kripa noticed the way Ridhz looked at Armaan and Armaan was very fond of Ridhima too. She decided to ask Kasturi about this matter later.

Ridhima invited everyone to come to her house but everyone's schedule was tight so they decided to meet Ridhima's family after a week.

Later on that day, Armaan went to hospital along with Ridhima as they wanted to check everything before they joined the hospital. Kasturi and Kripa decided to go to shopping.

Kripa and Kasturi were in car.

Kripa- So what's with Armaan and Ridhima? Is there something I should know?

Kasturi- I knew it Kripa that you would figure out very first day…

Kripa- So are they in love?

Kasturi- Well I can say Ridhz is in love with bro but she doesn't have courage to tell him. And Armaan will never figure out his own feelings by himself.

Kripa- So you are saying that we will have to do something for them, right?

Kasturi- Right, so what will we do?

Kripa- We will think about that later as first we have to know firmly that they both love each other and then we will take any step…

Kasturi- I think you are right…

They both entered the mall and started looking for clothes at various stores… Kasturi wanted to buy a sweater so she went ahead to the store while Kripa was looking at some jackets for Armaan.

She was in the section when she heard a girl and a guy talking to each other. She saw the girl's face but she couldn't see the guy's face as he was facing the other way.

Guy- Oh Tanya! You are so beautiful… I always think about you… Aaj kal to mera kisi bhi kaam main jee nahi lagta… Jahan bhi dekhta hoon tum hi tum nazar aati ho…

Tanya- Itna pyar karte ho mujh se Angad?

Yes it was no other than our hero Angad Khanna who came there with his new girlfriend to shop… And at the same time, Kripa was there in the same store.

Kripa and Angad meet… Kripa meets Sujal and Nishant in the office and she is annoyed that their third partner is not on time and their third partner makes his entry…………

very nice..interesting going... 👏 👏 👏 continue soon... 😊
mind blowing part
so finally meeting is done...
eagerly waitng 4 the next part
the meeting of AK looks like a dynamite
continue soon

Originally posted by sun_423

very nice..interesting going... 👏 👏 👏 continue soon... 😊

Thank you... I will post next part soon

Edited by nisha1984 - 15 years ago

Originally posted by sujalangad_rock

mind blowing part
so finally meeting is done...
eagerly waitng 4 the next part
the meeting of AK looks like a dynamite
continue soon

It will be.... Thanks for comments... I will post next part soon

Originally posted by 26javey26

great intro 👏   👏 👏

Thanks

Originally posted by deeya123

nice part
cont soon

Thanks

Part-3

Kripa heard Angad's lines and shook her head as those lines were really typical to flirt and that girl seemed to take it seriously. At instant, Kripa knew that this guy is total flirt and will break the girl's heart one day. She diverted her mind to check out jackets as she wanted to buy one for Armaan.

In the mean time, Tanya liked a dress and she went to dressing room to try while Angad remained there doing nothing. He was getting bored as Tanya was taking too much time in dressing room so he also came to check out some jackets for himself in the same section where Kripa was choosing a jacket.

They both were looking at jackets and they both spotted a black colored sports jacket which they both liked instantly. Kripa from the one side and Angad from the other side tried to look at the jacket at the same time and their hands touched each other's.

Angad looked up to see who it was and he was lost in Kripa's eyes. He had never seen such a beautiful eyes before. He was lost in her beauty while Kripa had an irritated look on her face. She knew that it was the same guy who was flirting with that girl and now he was staring at her. She also noticed that his hand was on her hand and she couldn't lift her hand from the rack.

Kripa(irritated)- Excuse me mister, can you take your hand?

Angad didn't realize what she was saying but when Kripa said that again in a loud voice he came back to reality, and he saw that Kripa was asking to take his hand. He instantly did so.

Angad- I am sorry, I didn't realize…

Kripa said it's ok and then she took that jacket from the rack to buy. She was about to leave when Angad's voice stopped her.

Angad- Excuse me miss, but I was about to buy that jacket…

Kripa- But I already had taken it so you should check some others…

Angad- Wrong, we both had laid our eyes at the same time so we need to sort this out…

Kripa- Well, right now the jacket is in my hand so I am going to buy it. So we solved the issue... very simple…

Angad- I am not agreed to it…

At that time, a customer representative came there and asked them if there was a problem and Angad told him that they both wanted to buy same jacket at the same time so if he had any other same ones in the stock. The guy took a jacket from Kripa and checked the item code and he said it was the only one.

Angad took the jacket from the guy's hand and said thanks for his help. The guy returned to his work. Kripa looked at Angad and asked for the jacket back.

Angad- Sorry, as you already said before whoever has it last, wins… So now the jacket is mine…

Kripa- You are very rude person…

Angad- Thanks beautiful… I always get what I want…

He left from there and Kripa was really angry at him. She headed to the counter to pay for other stuff and she saw that Angad left the jacket with some of the Tanya's stuff and his credit card. Tanya was busy talking to someone on the phone. Kripa got an idea and she just exchanged the jacket and she wrote a check and a note addressing to Angad.

She asked the cashier to put that in Tanya's bag. The cashier was not sure but Kripa said that she knows the guy who left and she just wanted to give them a message. The cashier did as Kripa told her to do.

Tanya left from there and Kripa paid for her stuff and left from there to find Kasturi. They shopped some more and then went back to home. Kripa showed Armaan his jacket which he liked instantly. Kripa also told him the incident that happened over this jacket and all of them laughed at Kripa's attitude and the guy's stupidity.

On the other side, Angad dropped Tanya and Tanya took out her stuff and Angad left to his house. When he entered his room with his shopping bag, he remembered that beautiful girl and the incident. He opened his bag and found his other stuff but the jacket wasn't there. He was surprised and was about to call Tanya if she had his jacket with her stuff but then he spotted a note with the check.

The note said, "Well Just like you, I always get what I want… I hope you remember that if next time you try to be smart with someone… By the way, you shouldn't leave your stuff with your girlfriend, and with this note I am also writing you a check to pay for the jacket… Have a nice day."

Angad looked at the check and it was personal check and the name and the address was written on the check. He read the name, "Kripa Sharma"

Angad(to himself)- Well, miss Kripa Sharma, that was a very slick but you don't know who you messed with…. Aap se to doobara milna hi hoga and my instincts says that hamari mulakat phir se bahut hi jaldi hogi…

It was next morning. Everyone was excited as Armaan was joining the sanjeevani today and Kripa had a meeting with the GSK enterprises for their biggest project of the year. Kasturi was not joining Kripa today as she was going to Lonawala for her college friend's wedding.

They all wished each other good luck and went to their work. Sujal and Nishant were already in the office as they were excited about this project. It was their biggest project too. Angad was excited about it but as usual he woke up late and he didn't show up in the office yet.

Nishant- Did you call Angad? We have meeting with S&M enterprises today and he is not here yet…

Sujal- I already called him and he is coming as usual he woke up late…

Nishant- Ye Angad bhi na… Aaj in logo ke saath hamari pehli meeting hai aur ye late hoga… Kaisi impression hogi hamari company ki in logo pe…

Sujal- Well I know but you know Angad… He likes to make people wait…

They were talking when Sujal's secretary Jasmine called him to inform him that MD of S&M enterprises was there.

Sujal asked her to send the person to the meeting room and they were joining shortly.

Jasmine showed Kripa to the meeting room and asked for coffee. Kripa politely refused and informed her that they will be waiting for her bosses to come on time.

Sujal and Nishant came in the meeting room and they were little surprised to see a very young girl as the MD of S&M enterprises.

Kripa- Hello, I am Kripa sharma… Managing director of the S&M…

Nishant- Nice to meet you miss Kripa… I am Nishant Saxena and this is my friend and business partner Sujal Garewal…

Sujal- Hello, it's nice to meet you…

Kripa- Same here, so shall we start the meeting?

Sujal- Actually the meeting will have to wait as our third business partner Mr. Khanna is not here…

Kripa- Oh I see… All right then when he will be here?

Nishant- In few minutes… We can still talk over coffee about the project…

Kripa- It's a good idea…

Sujal understood from Kripa's facial expression that she didn't approve anyone coming late. He ordered coffee and they started talking about the project. Sujal and Nishant both were impressed with how much Knowledge and creativity Kripa had. Kripa was also satisfied with their work. It was 45 minutes and someone entered the room. Everyone looked up to see and Kripa was shocked to see Angad there. Angad had the same reaction.

Nishant- Here is our third business partner, Mr. Angad Khanna and Angad…

But before Nishant finished his sentence…

Angad- Miss Kripa Sharma…

Sujal- You two know each other?

Angad- Apparently, yes… It's nice to meet you once again Miss Kripa…

Kripa- I wish I could say same for you… Mr. Khanna… So far I haven't seen anything that say something nice about you… First you showed that you are rude and today you also showed that you are not even professional… 45 minutes late in your own meeting…

Both Nishant and Sujal were confused as apparently it wasn't looking good between Kripa and Angad…

Kripa & Angad have more arguments and Kripa leaves the meeting. Ridhima invites Armaan, Kripa and Kasturi to a party and AK meets once again.

grt part...angad is sooo stupid..lol
liked the way AK met. and kripa already saw angad flirting wid some girl and on top of that he was late. loved the part. it was awesome.

~Sana~